princess

Eva Longoria

Posted Image

Eva Longoria Files for Divorce from Tony Parker

By Ken Lee and Howard Breuer

Wednesday November 17, 2010 11:50 AM EST

Three years after a storybook wedding in a European castle, Eva Longoria filed for divorce Wednesday from basketball star Tony Parker.

The Desperate Housewives star's documents were filed in Los Angeles Superior Court just one day after her rep denied that Parker had done the same in a Texas court.

The petition cites only the standard "irreconcilable differences" for the split. But this past week the couple have been rocked with infidelity rumors, with claims that Tony has been unfaithful.

Longoria is seeking spousal support from Parker. The couple have a prenuptial agreement signed the month before their wedding and updated two years later. The petition says their date of separation is still to be determined.

Longoria's attorney, Lance Spiegel, wasn't immediately available for comment.

Longoria, 35, and Parker, 28, were engaged in November 2006, then wed – as fireworks lit up the sky – on July 7, 2007, at Chateau of Vaux le Vicomte, a 17th Century castle on the outskirts of Paris one day after a small civil service. The double wedding celebrating came after a week of partying in Saint-Tropez, France.

In 2008, one year after their wedding, the Desperate Housewives star was plagued by pregnancy rumors, though she, Parker and her costars repeatedly denied them.

Still, Longoria Parker, said she was looking forward to having children with her husband, telling reporters in July 2008 that was eager to start a family. "I can't wait," she said at the time.

A year earlier, the two also faced rumors that the San Antonio Spurs star had cheated on his wife, though Longoria Parker stood by her husband, cheering him on at games and sharing public dinners.

"They are perfectly happy, despite everything that's going on," a source told PEOPLE at the time.

And, recently, the actress has pampered her husband, showering him with gifts for his 28th birthday this may. They also celebrated their third anniversary in lavish (and romantic) style with an Adriatic cruise and vacation with friends.

Posted Image

Tony Parker's Mystery Teammate Revealed

11/17/2010 2:58 PM PST by TMZ Staff

The father of San Antonio Spurs star Brent Barry -- whose wife Erin is reportedly the other woman in a Tony Parker love triangle -- tells TMZ he's worried that Brent will be "devastated" by the news.

Barry -- who played with Parker from 2004 to 2008 -- is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Erin Barry ... and earlier today, it was reported that she was the other woman who got in between Tony and Eva Longoria.

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock. I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[brent] is going to be devastated. I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Well she told the press that he wasn't experienced when they got together...I guess he's graduated to head of the class, now. :shocked:

Never liked this couple to begin with...and before some troll calls me jealous, mean-spirited, and bitter schadenfreuden-ist(which I am all of the above)....let it be known that I didn't expect them to be married in the first place. :4biggrin:

Last year (I think) there was a big CNN poll that says 85-90% of professional athletes cheat. So if you marry one, I have to think you just want the money, the publicity, the lifestyle. 'Cause you're damn sure not thinking it's going to be an exclusive "love match" until you die.....

(never have I been so happy to be normal and expect my husband to, you know, NOT CHEAT ON ME. Off-topic --we were watching some news coverage of the Survivor producer accused of murdering his wife in MExico, allegedly he's been having an affair - I looked at my husband and said, "You know, if you're going to cheat on me, you can just divorce me - no need to murder me or anything" :flag: )

Off-topic --we were watching some news coverage of the Survivor producer accused of murdering his wife in MExico, allegedly he's been having an affair - I looked at my husband and said, "You know, if you're going to cheat on me, you can just divorce me - no need to murder me or anything" :flag: )

That's what I did, when he did.

Murder is too messy. :4biggrin:

That's what I did, when he did.

Murder is too messy. :4biggrin:

Sorry to hear about the cheating, but I think that divorce was a much better option than murder! ;-)

Posted Image

Tony Parker & Eva Longoria -- Table for Two Exes

12/2/2010 3:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Tony Parker and Eva Longoria reunited for a lunch date in L.A. on Wednesday -- two weeks after she filed to divorce him in Cali ... which was followed by Tony's own filing in Texas. Awwwwkward.

They met on neutral ground ... at a hotel in the L.A. area. Tony was in town because his San Antonio Spurs played the Clippers last night -- but based on Eva's gestures and Tony's expressions ... we're guessing there was little hoops strategy discussed.

No lawyers were present to split the bill.

Find Out Which Celeb Asked Out Newly Single Eva Longoria

Friday – November 26, 2010 – 3:19pm

Nine days after Eva Longoria filed for divorce from husband Tony Parker, one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors is hoping he can give the Desperate Housewives star a second chance at love.

Dane Cook, who has been linked to Jessica Simpson in the past, used his Twitter account to test the waters with the actress Friday morning.

"Is it too soon to ask Eva Longoria if she's ready to date?" Cook, 38, asked his followers. "I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie."

Though Longoria, 35, has yet to respond to the comedian's tweet, a source close to the actress tells UsMagazine.com that she's ready to move forward. "She's figuring out how to put her life back together," the insider says.

Find Out Which Celeb Asked Out Newly Single Eva Longoria

Friday – November 26, 2010 – 3:19pm

Nine days after Eva Longoria filed for divorce from husband Tony Parker, one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors is hoping he can give the Desperate Housewives star a second chance at love.

Dane Cook, who has been linked to Jessica Simpson in the past, used his Twitter account to test the waters with the actress Friday morning.

"Is it too soon to ask Eva Longoria if she's ready to date?" Cook, 38, asked his followers. "I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie."

Though Longoria, 35, has yet to respond to the comedian's tweet, a source close to the actress tells UsMagazine.com that she's ready to move forward. "She's figuring out how to put her life back together," the insider says.

Okay, I actually think that was kinda funny. Posted Image

While I was driving to work this morning, the NYC area radio show I listen to has a 60 second gossip update... today's topic was Eva Longoria dating Penelope Cruz's little brother. After they discussed that the hosts went on to talk about how Eva and Tony's neighbor's say they used to have strange parties with naked couples out by the pool and no one was ever naked with thw person they rolled up in the car with. Considering we think Eva and Tony were the swinger's vice, I thought it was funny to hear it on the radio.