Sign in to follow this  
kappy22

The Bitch and Moan thread

Can I just take a moment to just bitch and moan? I post at another site where I can't say what I really feel because I'll get banned and I really like the place. You see, a few people have gotten their feathers all in a tizzy simply because I stated that I didn't like a particular reality star. You would think I had threatened their first-born child with their reactions.

Now mind you I wasn't rude or don't feel I was rude. I simply stated that I didn't like the person. I didn't put down anyone else's opinion for liking her - simply said I didn't like the woman. So one poster "quotes" me saying that and explains why this person is (in so many words) a saint and therefore how wrong I am to not like them. I will admit I was perhaps not as polite in my next post stating I had a right to my opinion as the mods deleted it and now all that's left are mostly posts praising the glory of that reality star.

So I'm wondering . . . . do these people fantasize that they are somehow attached to this celeb and a part of their life that they get so upset simply because another poster on the internet doesn't like that celebrity? Shoot, people put down celebs I like all the time and I just find it funny at how different we all are, not upsetting. I'm sure these people are very normal in real life but sometimes I wonder.

End of my need to bitch and moan on a Friday. On this other site - I could never say Bitch! :4biggrin:

so...the mods deleted your post? just because you didn't like a celebrity? what an ass-backwards site! post away here :)

(can you please please share the reality star??? because I probably don't like her either!)

so...the mods deleted your post? just because you didn't like a celebrity? what an ass-backwards site! post away here :)

(can you please please share the reality star??? because I probably don't like her either!)

Bethenny Frankel

If anyone here adores her, more power to you. Just please accept that I DON'T!

Bethenny Frankel

If anyone here adores her, more power to you. Just please accept that I DON'T!

whoa, whoa, whoa. People will fight to support BETHANNY FRANKEL???????

I don't watch either of her shows, but I hate her simply for her bulging jaw and annoying ~skinny~ everything. So, kappy, you got a friend in me! :)

So I go to the Apple store becuase I wanted to get an iPod Touch. It's Black Friday and I feel all happy because I'm buying myself a new toy I know I'll have a lot of fun with so I get the 64GB one. I'm totally blissed out when I get home and plug it in to update it or sync it or whatever. It's upgrading the OS when halfway thru it fails. What the fuck??! You talk about orgasm denied... So I try again and it fails again. The hell is with this faggot crap??!(*) The fucking thing is supposed to be tard proof! I unplug it and plug it in again, reboot, make sure that I have the latest version of iTunes, etc. Nothing works. I WANT MY CD'S ON THIS FUCKING THING SO I CAN WALK AROUND OUTSIDE OBLIVIOS TO EVERYTHING LIKE A HIPSTER ASSHOLE!!! And then I realize that I can hide it in the break room at work while it records so I can catch that stuck-up cunt intern thalking shit about me. MOTHERFUCKER GODAMMIT PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE!!!!! The hubby hears me swearing that I'm going to rip out Steve Jobs' new liver and eat it and says "Let me see it. I had the same problem with my phone once." I'm sure he's just saying that because he knows he's not getting laid until I'm dancing around like an epileptic idiot. "It's ok sweetie. It updated it just said it failed. That happened to my iPhone that one time." Hubs is ordered to be in the shower at 7 so I can molest him and then he can take me out to dinner. I start ripping cds beginning with Material Issue and other ones form the early 90's. And everything is right with the world again. "Valerie's dancing, in the room above my bed you know..."

Damn it felt good venting that! :1smile:

(*) bonus points for whoever gets the reference

Edited by TubaGirl

Ha, sorry Tubagirl! Glad you got it all worked out.

*You were talking about the late great Phil Hartman and the Sinatra Group skit, right?

Ha, sorry Tubagirl! Glad you got it all worked out.

*You were talking about the late great Phil Hartman and the Sinatra Group skit, right?

That's the one. One of SNL's funniest skits ever! :jumping1:

OMG, Tuba! You had my laughing hysterically! So glad it's working and Hubby deserves that shower! :4biggrin:

And thanks, fykeylicious! The more they defend her, the more I can't stand her, LOL!

Can I just take a moment to just bitch and moan? I post at another site where I can't say what I really feel because I'll get banned and I really like the place. You see, a few people have gotten their feathers all in a tizzy simply because I stated that I didn't like a particular reality star. You would think I had threatened their first-born child with their reactions.

Now mind you I wasn't rude or don't feel I was rude. I simply stated that I didn't like the person. I didn't put down anyone else's opinion for liking her - simply said I didn't like the woman. So one poster "quotes" me saying that and explains why this person is (in so many words) a saint and therefore how wrong I am to not like them. I will admit I was perhaps not as polite in my next post stating I had a right to my opinion as the mods deleted it and now all that's left are mostly posts praising the glory of that reality star.

So I'm wondering . . . . do these people fantasize that they are somehow attached to this celeb and a part of their life that they get so upset simply because another poster on the internet doesn't like that celebrity? Shoot, people put down celebs I like all the time and I just find it funny at how different we all are, not upsetting. I'm sure these people are very normal in real life but sometimes I wonder.

End of my need to bitch and moan on a Friday. On this other site - I could never say Bitch! :4biggrin:

I have had that happen to me on a few message boards. I was banned from one for simply not liking a particular celebrity. When it comes to certain messageboards on the net, it's always 1984. That's why I tend to lurk way more then I post.