Hoyaheel

Baby Boom

Jennifer Aniston pregnant?

She looks like she's definitely sporting a baby bump instead of her usual chiseled abs.

I call chips & guac & margaritas food baby.

Yeah, I'm gonna need one of those babies in me STAT

ETA: too bad I'm still recovering from last weekend's bad-decision baby :(

Edited by fykeylicious
  • Like 1

She looks like she's definitely sporting a baby bump instead of her usual chiseled abs.

I have a wine and carbs food baby that I refuse to give up :D

• Like 2

I have a wine and carbs food baby that I refuse to give up :D

Those all sound like the best babies to have! (No offense to anyone who has a human or fur baby....)

• Like 2

My cat loves to drink my ice water but she ignores the wine or beer glasses. So I drink to keep my cat from stealing :-)

• Like 2

My cat loves to drink my ice water but she ignores the wine or beer glasses. So I drink to keep my cat from stealing :-)

Hey, same here!! We are such good pet owners.

• Like 1

Katherine Heigl pregnant. She has 1 or 2 adopted kids so I wasn't really expecting this. Considering my own views on procreation and how I hate being asked why/when I don't have kids, I'll simply say - good for them.

The Hollywood cynic in me, of course, has to say that announcing it by posting the sonogram on instagram (with a link to her business website....) is cheesy as hell, but probably will stand her in good stead as she starts her next job - didn't she have a pilot get picked up for the 16/17 season?

• Like 1

Katherine Heigl pregnant. She has 1 or 2 adopted kids so I wasn't really expecting this. Considering my own views on procreation and how I hate being asked why/when I don't have kids, I'll simply say - good for them.

The Hollywood cynic in me, of course, has to say that announcing it by posting the sonogram on instagram (with a link to her business website....) is cheesy as hell, but probably will stand her in good stead as she starts her next job - didn't she have a pilot get picked up for the 16/17 season?

As Lainey said - why would we go to your website when you already gave us the news on instagram? LOL

• Like 1

I do not approve of this method of announcing pregnancies by broadcasting a sonogram. My sister did the same thing (to me - in a text!) I don't know what I'm looking at and beyond that just don't give a damn. Just send me a text saying "Hey, in 6 months you're going to be an auntie" and I'll be over the moon happy for you instead of pissed off and cranky. Harumph. :monkey:

• Like 1

Holy shiitake sauce! (My 15 yr old's favorite cuss word). 50 and pregnant. She is a better woman than me.

• Like 1

Ginger Spice (Geri Horner) is pregnant at 44. She has a 10 year-old daughter with an ex-boyfriend. Her hubby left his long-term girlfriend and their 6 month-old baby to take up with Geri; wonder if he'll stick around for this one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3834919/Pregnant-Geri-Horner-44-glowing-proudly-presents-growing-baby-bump-beaming-snap-hitting-studio-GEM.html

Holy shiitake sauce! (My 15 yr old's favorite cuss word). 50 and pregnant. She is a better woman than me.

Well, the Daddy is a billionaire so I'm guessing she's not going to have to do anything for that baby that she doesn't want to do.....

Well, the Daddy is a billionaire so I'm guessing she's not going to have to do anything for that baby that she doesn't want to do.....

Including carrying it.....

• Like 4

Including carrying it.....

glad someone said it.

• Like 1