Hoyaheel

Baby Boom

Seriously? Looks like some trailer trash women went down the Wallmart to have her photo taken to entice her baby daddy to stay. :vomit2:

And I'm afraid that anyone who voted for her divorce is out of the running for another year :D

Not so fast, princess. They could be Band-Aid babies. They will definitely be born before 12/31/17. Divorce is NOT out of the realm of possibility.

(I didn't vote for them. I am still clinging to my New Year's resolution to be positive by a thread though.)

• Like 3

Seriously? Looks like some trailer trash women went down the Wallmart to have her photo taken to entice her baby daddy to stay. :vomit2:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Wonder if this one will "fold" like the last one did? You know....there's always photoshop lol!

This photo looks so very photoshoppped, already!

• Like 1

That's some serious narcissism right there. Taking some pictures for your family is one thing, but dropping your baby bump album on the public like a gift is creepy to me. It's not a magazine shoot or anything is it? I just do not get the level of adoration people have for her.

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 4

Interesting analysis by an art historian:

http://pitchfork.com/thepitch/1433-an-art-historians-take-on-those-beyonce-pregnancy-photos/?mbid=social_facebook

Some good insights, especially: "Beyoncé as subject, patron, and distributor of her image speaks to her agency, and it is a staggering level of power available to few women throughout history, such as Nefertiti and Queen Elizabeth I."

You know, I read an interesting analysis of her "Formation" video, and I learned a lot from that analysis.

But I've seen two critics now offer breathy, hyper-academic analyses of these photos, and in both cases I have come away with the feeling that they are trying too hard. Now, one could argue, convincingly, that much literary criticism is trying too hard and aims to give depth and substance to subjects that possess neither; sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. But I really think these writers are overthinking their subject. Beyonce is a wildly successful entertainer and businesswoman, and I can see her wanting to control her image, of course, and I can see her wanting photos that remind people of Venus and goddesses of fertility. That all makes sense. But it's harder for me to believe that this level of detail, of exhaustive art history research, went into the planning of her photo shoot. And it's harder still for me to believe that her fans know or care about those details (but, hey, if these photos motivate people to learn more about art and symbolism, that's great!).

• Like 3

http://www.elementsofstyleblog.com/2017/02/a-gender-neutral-nursery-for-beyonce-and-one-for-us-mortals.html

This isn't a gossip blog - it's a design blog - but this entry cracks me up! The blogger is an interior designer and she did a nursery for Beyonce's twins (high end, and then one priced for "mortals") What cracks me up is that in her office - where clearly they discuss gossip! - they refer to the twins as Purple Rain and Pink Floyd :-) Which are some of the cuter in utero nicknames I've heard lately!!!

• Like 1

Diane Kruger May Be Pregnant With Norman Reedus' Baby & We're FREAKING Out

April 3, 2017 15:49PM

http://okmagazine.com/videos/diane-kruger-pregnant-norman-reedus-baby/

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson are over, and now that we’ve cried our eyes out about their long term relationship ending, there may be some good news!

The actress is possibly pregnant, after posting (and then deleting) a questionable photo on Instagram which highlights her belly. Prior to this, she also posted Janis Joplin singing “Summertime” back in February with the lyrics, “Your daddy’s rich and your mama’s good looking.” Hmmm…

Along with her speculative post, Diane posted the caption, “When you wake up to good news and you’re feeling it.” So is Diane pregnant with Norman Reedus’ baby?

The two apparently started seeing one another back in December, after being spotted making out at a bar. “They were laughing and having fun and then she just literally got out of her chair and straddled him and we were all like, ‘what the hell,’” a witness told the New York Daily News at the time. “They were all over each other. She was a lot more aggressive than him.”

Hmm, if Jackson didn't want a child and she did, that could explain the end of their 10 year relationship. I can't imagine being in a relationship and wanting different things re: kids.....