Hoyaheel

Baby Boom

7 minutes ago, witchkitten said:

Sami Sheen. Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen’s daughter. 

Winner, winner!  I couldn't believe it - I never would have guessed her parents.

4 minutes ago, princess said:

Winner, winner!  I couldn't believe it - I never would have guessed her parents.

I only recognized her because I watched the last season of Real Housewives of Beverley Hills due to a need for absolute mindless fluff at the beginning of the pandemic and Sami made a couple of appearances (Denise was a cast member). 

23 minutes ago, Hoyaheel said:

I’m happy that she seems to be happy and semi stable? More that I had hoped for her. I also really like this quote at the end of the article above. 

She also revealed that after her son was born, she decided to embrace her post-baby body by getting rid of clothes in her closet that didn’t fit anymore.

“I want to look nice for how I look now,” she said. “There was a time when I was like, ‘S---! I don’t fit into anything anymore.’ I just bought clothes in the size I am now. I don’t care.”

• Like 2

She does - Rose Dorothy.  I wonder if she will stick with the Golden Girls naming theme for #2?

Joking aside, I do give Scarlett mad kudos for keeping her private live private.

• Like 1

Amber Heard announced this week she had a baby in April (well, her baby was born in April). Naomi Campbell announced her baby a couple months ago. I haven't been keeping up adding babies to this thread 😉

Colin Jost & Scarlett Johanssen announce baby Cosmo on Instagram (telling people to contact Michael Che, their publicist 😉)

I believe the  birth - had seen rumor (?) she was pregnant. Not sure I believe the name?

Olivia Munn looking quite pregnant. She’s been dating John Mulaney, who is still married I believe, and fresh out of rehab. So….

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/03/olivia-munn-steps-out-in-baggy-sweats-san-boyfriend-john-mulaney/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

On 9/5/2021 at 12:46 PM, dixiedoodah said:

Olivia Munn looking quite pregnant. She’s been dating John Mulaney, who is still married I believe, and fresh out of rehab. So….

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/03/olivia-munn-steps-out-in-baggy-sweats-san-boyfriend-john-mulaney/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Confirmed.
He was on Seth Meyers tonight. Says he went to rehab for a month in September, moved out of the house after that, hosted SNL in October, relapsed, Seth and some other comedian friends staged an intervention, went into rehab for two months (was in rehab during Jan 6) then spent a month and a half on sober living, then started dating Olivia Munn this spring and now she is pregnant. Whew. 

That timeline seems awfully...long yet deliberate.  It might be nothing more than a hunch on my part, but an 8 pound preemie would not surprise me.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 3:29 PM, Hoyaheel said:

Emma Roberts/ Garret Hedlund had baby, Rhodes Robert Hedlund. (I love that name)

https://www.laineygossip.com/celebrity-social-media-round-up-january-13-2021/67838

Roberts went to Paris Hilton's wedding with another guy; apparently they lowkey broke up earlier in the year. 

https://www.celebitchy.com/741527/emma_roberts_went_to_pariss_wedding_with_a_date_who_was_not_garrett_hedlund/

I saw another article (I’m sorry I don’t remember where) that very strongly insinuated they were not a couple at all, just attending as friends. I remember thinking when I read it that oh he’s gay but they’re not going to say that he’s gay in this article.

That may be - I don't know him - but I do not think Roberts and Hedlund are still together....not really sure they were ever a good/strong couple, but do believe she wanted the baby, with or without him....

• Like 1

so… true? Maybe?

Romeo Miller Appears to Confirm Rihanna’s Alleged Pregnancy!

By: Niki Gatewood (@THE_NikiG)Category: RumorsDecember 1, 2021

Rihanna is everything. The hometown hero’s actions consistently become legendary. A diligent work-ethic is rewarding Rih-Rih with a ubiquitous presence. So, what’s next for the billionaire boss? Well, according to Romeo Miller, it is in fact, motherhood! 

Today (Dec. 1), while serving as one of this hosts of The Mix, Rome, succinctly confirmed Rihanna’s alleged pregnancy. The Gen-Z, mixed genre talk show, which airs on Fox Soul, pours out all the tea. So, when the topic of the Caribbean Queen’s alleged pregnancy arose, Romeo couldn’t wait to add his insight.

The conversation commences with” “You know, it’s interesting — talking about Rihanna — I was reading something today. You can’t, you know, believe everything you read. But, people are saying that she’s pregnant right now. To which Romeo replies, “Believe it; congrats, Rih’.”

As a brand, and as a man, Romeo Miller can stand on his integrity. Keep in mind, that in addition, to being a host, he too, is a producer for the show. So, this in conjunction with a myriad of other “circumstantial evidence” is adding to the notion that the Princess of R&B may be pregnant.

Neither, Rihanna nor her partner, A$AP Rocky, have yet to confirm any of this conjecture. If, in-fact it’s true, a very warm congratulations goes out to the pair!

Doesn't Nicki Hilton already have 3 kids??? (no, I'm not in the mood to click the link to go to Page Six! ;'-) I'm sorry, but once you already have kids (and those nurseries have been in ArchDigest or T&C or Vogue or wherever I saw them) your new baby bump is of no interest to me at all.

Rihanna on the other hand..... 😉