Hoyaheel

Baby Boom

One of the pictures looks obviously pregnant, the rest just kind of look like she at a lot of pasta. She most likely is, and is in that tiny early phase,  but I also wouldn’t be shocked if someone said it was a food baby.

Sophie Turner Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 2 With Joe Jonas

Nearly two years after welcoming their first child, Sophie Turner is pregnant with her and Joe Jonas' second baby.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1317350/sophie-turner-is-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-2-with-joe-jonas?source=email&medium=breaking-news

Funny, it feels like 16 months to me since we heard. Happy for them! I had wondered if she'd want to give birth in Barbados but I guess it's easier if she can do it in the US.....(I mean for citizenship, actually, not at all saying anything negative about actually giving birth in Barbados!!)

The article below is from ENews. So, they met in April. She’s pregnant enough now that she knows it’s a girl and is showing. Damn. Nothing wrong with getting busy but for a woman who has had some poor choices of spontaneous “true love” this feels like maybe a little rushed. Especially since there was a blind about a woman desperate to keep her new husband who was planning a house and insta baby to make sure he would stay that we all thought was her. And this is not that husband. I know media coverage is wicked so I often just hope, especially now that I’m mom to young adults, that these people have good parents and friends and mental health practitioners so these situations aren’t as bad as they seem on paper. 

Kaley Cuoco's baby bump pictures are out of this universe.

The Big Bang Theory alum showed off her baby bump on social media for the first time while announcing she is expecting her first child with Tom Pelphrey.

In a polaroid photo taken at home, Kaley is wearing casual sweatpants and a bra top with a visible baby bump, while Tom hugs her from behind with his hand on her hips.

Other celebratory photos show the couple splitting a confetti cake and revealing their baby girl's sex with giant grins on their faces, Tom holding a tiny onesie that reads "I love my Daddy" and the pair sharing a kiss with matching "papa bear" and "mama bear" mugs in hand.

"Baby girl Pelphrey coming 2023," The actress captioned her Oct. 11 Instagram post. "beyond blessed and over the moon… I [heart] you @tommypelphrey !!!"

Kaley also shared photos of her holding up pregnancy tests, and another image of the Ozark actor resting his hand on her baby bump as the two take a mirror selfie.

Tom shared the images too, captioning his post, "And then it was even MORE BETTER. Love you more than ever @kaleycuoco."

The couple's pregnancy announcement comes after they fell in love at first sight at the Ozark premiere in April. They made their relationship official on Instagram in May, where Tom dedicated a reading to Kaley about having someone "who will thank you are worth saving."

• Like 3

It feels like I JUST saw her on Kelly Clarkson saying she was NEVER going to get married, so what she meant was she was going to be an unwed mom? I mean, maybe she really wants a kid and felt her clock  really ticking. But yeah, for someone who has really bad marriage history with quick-picks, AND has acknowledged this publicly, it seems like a bad bad idea. Sperm bank would have been better if it's the kid she wanted, not the relationship. Now she'll be linked to him forever.

• Like 1

According to this write up here, Ashley Olsen is a first-time mom.

http://ttps//www.tmz.com/2023/08/14/ashley-olsen-birth-child-mother-son-otto/

God bless you and Ashley and all of her family always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Ashley and Mary-Kate)

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart