Kath

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just in time for Valentines Day... It's almost the same as the last poll but removed the splitters from the list and added 2 new candidate couples in their places. Vote away, y'all!

Wierd. Last years "winners" were Katie & Tom. So far, they haven't received a single vote this year. Have yall changed your minds - now you believe that they're madly in love and together 'til death does them part? Or... what? DISCUSS.

Wierd. Last years "winners" were Katie & Tom. So far, they haven't received a single vote this year. Have yall changed your minds - now you believe that they're madly in love and together 'til death does them part? Or... what? DISCUSS.

I didn't vote for them not because I don't think they'll divorce (I'd say that's pretty much a given), I just don't think they'll be the ones to divorce NEXT.

Right. There seems to be a lot of noise out there about Annette and Warren right now, so I think that's why they're in the lead.

I voted for Julia & Danny because they're seen not together much and she doesn't sound like an easy person to be around. And clearly, neither of them have ever cared much for fidelity. He's been with her long enough, now, that I think he'd get a big payout if they divorced (well, not sure what their prenup demanded, but he'd probably get a lot).

people.com:

Looks like the prairie just got a little lonelier.

Melissa Gilbert, 46, has separated from her husband of 16 years, Bruce Boxleitner, 60, a rep for the actress confirms.

Leann Rimes Weds Eddie Cibrian!Related: LeAnn Rimes

USMagazine, Friday, April 22, 2011, 7:20pm (PDT)

Eddie Cibrian made an honest woman out of LeAnn Rimes!

..After a long road, one of Hollywood's most talked-about, controversial couples married Friday evening in a intimate ceremony at a private estate in Malibu, Calif., Us Weekly has confirmed.

It's the second marriage for both the "CSI: Miami" actor, 37, and the Grammy-winning country singer, 28. Sparks famously flew between the pair on the 2008 set of their Lifetime movie, "Northern Lights." At the time, the costars were married to other people: Cibrian to makeup artist Brandi Glanville, mother to his sons Mason, 7, and Jake, 4; Rimes to backup dancer turned chef Dean Sheremet.

In March 2009, Us Weekly broke news of Cibrian and Rimes' ongoing extramarital affair. As both of their marriages crumbled, the two finally went public with their romance in August 2009.

"I know I didn't do it the right way," Rimes admitted of the affair in the "Great American Country Special Backstory: LeAnn Rimes," airing Sunday. "I didn't have the tools to know how to do it the right way, how to let go the right way. I'd never been taught that ... I have the strength [now] but I didn't at the time ... So, it got really messy, but I have learned a lot from that. And I'm not glad it happened, but I know why it did."

Rimes and Sheremet's divorce was finalized in June 2010 after eight years of marriage. Cibrian and Glanville -- who sparred with Rimes and her ex via Twitter and the press before recently calling a truce -- officially parted ways in September after nine years of marriage.

Meanwhile, Sheremet, 29, happily got engaged to his live-in love Sarah Silver in November.

In late December 2010, Cibrian and Rimes announced their own engagement. Cibrian popped the question with a huge 5-carat oval diamond engagement ring.

Rimes gushed to Us in February: "It's an exciting year and a lot to handle, but I've got a good man by my side, so he's helping ... I'm looking to settle into our life. It really will be great. Eddie really is the most supportive, sweetest man."

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver announce separation

The former first lady has moved out after 25 years of marriage. Maria Shriver helped bolster Arnold Schwarzenegger's campaign against charges that he groped women during his movie career.

Former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver, have separated, with Shriver moving out of their Brentwood mansion while the two determine the next step in their 25-year marriage.

Shriver has been residing apart from the actor-turned-politician for the last few weeks. The former first couple confirmed the separation in a joint statement released Monday after questions were raised by The Times.

"This has been a time of great personal and professional transition for each of us," the statement read. "After a great deal of thought, reflection, discussion and prayer, we came to this decision together. At this time, we are living apart while we work on the future of our relationship.

"We are continuing to parent our four children together. They are the light and the center of both of our lives." We consider this a private matter and neither we nor any of our friends or family will have further comment. "We ask for compassion and respect from the media and the public."

rest of article here: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-mew-a...,0,961258.story

Could this possibly be the answer to the BI Ted wrote several years ago that we all assumed was George and Laura Bush? I cant find it on those boards.

There are some blindgossip blinds believed to be Ahnuld (gawker had the links in their comment section - I haven't gone to look here)

Rachel Weisz, Daniel Craig Get Married!.

USMagazine, Saturday, June 25, 2011, 6:16pm (PDT)

Release the doves!

Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig got married Friday in upstate New York, Weisz's rep confirms to Us Weekly. Craig, 43, and Weisz, 41, costar in the upcoming horror film "Dream House," which will hit theaters in September 2011.

Weisz split with beau Darren Aronofsky, a producer, in November 2010. The two have a son together, Henry Chance, 5. In December 2010, only a month after ending her nine-year relationship with Aronofsky, Weisz and Craig were spotted packing on the PDA in the English countryside town of Somerset.

The James Bond actor was married to actress Fiona Loudon from 1992 to 1994. The two have one daughter together, Ella, 19.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Split

After seven years of marriage, it's over for Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony.

"We have decided to end our marriage," they tell PEOPLE exclusively in a joint statement. "This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters."

"It is a painful time for all involved," the statement continues, "and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."

Lopez, 41, and Anthony, 42, wed in June 2004 in a casual – and secret – ceremony at Lopez's Beverly Hills home.

They have two children, 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20510616,00.html

Edited by fykeylicious

"POP star Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony have announced they are to divorce after seven years of marriage.

The couple, who are parents to three-year-old twins Max and Emme, released a statement last night confirming their shock split.

“We have decided to end our marriage,” they said. “This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters.”

Is it Over for Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore?

By Alexandria Gouveia

Thursday, 14 July 2011

ahlanlive.com

Actors Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore

A few weeks ago Ahlan! reported there was trouble brewing between Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher and this week it was shockingly stated by a source that their six-year marriage is over!

The news broke almost a year after Star magazine alleged that Ashton was having a string of affairs behind Demi’s back. And while the couple have put on a brave, ‘we’re fine’ front, it’s thought Demi could no longer put up with the pretence and turning a blind eye to the rumours.

The source said, “This couple is finished. Over. If they don’t announce their divorce prior to July 4, I will go ahead and do it.”

It’s believed the famous activist pair, could be ‘staying together’ while working on their campaign to end human trafficking through their foundation DNA (Demi 'n' Ashton).

Some sources believe Ashton’s sudden influx in work has caused a further divide insisting, “Theirs was the ultimate May-December romance, but it looks like the bloom is fading for Demi and her 15-years-younger spouse. Ashton works 24/7 to prepare for his starring role on television comedy Two and a Half Men, the couple’s dynamic has been upended.”

“Demi’s always been the bigger star in the marriage, and she liked it that way,” added a source. “She is worried that the show will not only take time away from her, but it might even cause Ashton to lose interest in her.”

It’s rumoured the 48-year-old actress is keen to have a baby with her 33-year-old hubby and is worried his schedule could stop that.

Earlier this week it was also alleged that Demi and former hubby Bruce Willis’ marriage ended after it was revealed he was having a fling with Planet Of The Apes actress Estella Warren. A source said, “Estella had an affair with this A-list movie actor. It was said to have been the reason his marriage ended.”

Perhaps it’s this insecurity that allegedly caused Demi to insist she is always “around” the set of Two And A Half Men!

The source said, “This couple is finished. Over. If they don’t announce their divorce prior to July 4, I will go ahead and do it.”

That's a direct quote from the Entertainment Lawyer's blind item! He's the source??? LOL!

Not that I don't believe there's a lot of truth to this rumor, it's just funny that someone is quoting Enty as a "source".

Tara Reid Gets Engaged, Married in One Day!

Reported by Us Weekly

Things are happening pretty fast for Tara Reid.

Hours after becoming engaged to Danish businessman Michael Lilleund, the 35-year-old tied the knot in Greece Saturday.

I'm sure this is just a case of "When you know, you know"

So no mention of Will & Jada? How about a mention of Jada & Marc Anthony?

Am I the only female on this planet completely repulsed at the sight of this guy? Does he hypnotize them? Is Scientology blackmailing all of them? Is it a group publicity stunt?

I'm baffled, just baffled!

So no mention of Will & Jada? How about a mention of Jada & Marc Anthony?

Am I the only female on this planet completely repulsed at the sight of this guy?

Nope!

No, you aren't the only one...he creeps me right the hell out. I don't know what to think of these rumors though. And did those two hook up after JLo and Skeletor split up? That was mid-July. I watch Jada's show "Hawthorne" and will say that she and Marc definitely had chemistry but I put it down to good acting. Is there any reason why this story was put out there if it's not true? Publicity or to deflect attention from whatever is really going on?