Kath

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TZM is reporting that Heidi Klum will be filing for divorce from Seal next week. Didn't see that one coming.

I have to say, I did. I've always felt like he was kind of a jerk, mostly because of the way he'd interact with paparazzi. If he's that way in front of cameras, I can only imagine what he's like at home.

I was shocked - but I read one report where even her Dad didn't know. I'm skeptical that this is some sort of stunt.

They renew their vows every year. That sort of thing creeps me out. But I didn't see this coming either! 3 kids in 6 (?) years together - maybe Heidi is just freaking tired ;-)

Posted Image

Marcia Gay Harden Files for Divorce

By Elizabeth Leonard and Marla Lehner

Thursday February 16, 2012 07:50 PM EST

people.com

Marcia Gay Harden has decided to end her marriage.

After 15 years of marriage, the Oscar winning actress has filed for divorce from her husband, Thaddaeus Scheel, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"For the sake of the couple's three children, Harden would like to request that the family's privacy be respected at this time," the rep says in a statement. "No further comments will be made on this matter, and we thank you for your understanding."

The actress and Scheel have 7-year-old twins and a 13-year-old daughter.

Harden, 52, won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar in 2001 for Pollock. She was also nominated for Best Supporting Actress for Mystic River in 2004. Most recently, she won a Tony Award in 2009 for God of Carnage.

From Page Six, 3/8/12

“Mad Men” star Elisabeth Moss talks for the first time about her divorce from “SNL” star Fred Armisen. She tells Page Six Magazine, out today, “One of the greatest things I heard someone say about him is, ‘He’s so great at doing impersonations.

But the greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.’ To me that sums it up . . . I don’t want to waste any more of my life talking about it.” Did they keep in touch after their 11-month marriage ended in 2011? “Oh, God, no.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/still_mad_...K#ixzz1oXPIZFFN

Hmm, so I assumed he didn't want to live with her CO$ crazy. What else could it have been???

Edited by Hoyaheel

From Page Six, 3/8/12

“Mad Men” star Elisabeth Moss talks for the first time about her divorce from “SNL” star Fred Armisen. She tells Page Six Magazine, out today, “One of the greatest things I heard someone say about him is, ‘He’s so great at doing impersonations.

But the greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.’ To me that sums it up . . . I don’t want to waste any more of my life talking about it.” Did they keep in touch after their 11-month marriage ended in 2011? “Oh, God, no.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/still_mad_...K#ixzz1oXPIZFFN

Hmm, so I assumed he didn't want to live with her CO$ crazy. What else could it have been???

Well, I must say that sounds honest. So many of them say, "my ex is my best friend, I still have the utmost respect blah blah blah."

Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Split

Truth rating: 10

Jennie Garth Peter Facinelli

1:02 pm, March 13th, 2012

(GettyImages.com)

Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth have split after 11 years of marriage.

“While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children,” Facinelli and Garth said in a statement to Gossip Cop. “We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time.”

No other details have been given.

The couple wed in January 2001 and have three daughters: Luca, Lola and Fiona.

It was Facinelli’s first marriage and the second for Garth, who was married to Daniel Clark in the mid-1990s.

Nooooo! They always seemed so cute and normal, and the kids normal..... (ETA - I guess, since 50% of American marriages end in divorce, they are "normal". Doesn't mean I'm any happier about the split though]

Edited by Hoyaheel

I was also disheartened to hear of the split between Jennie and Peter. I read somewhere that people suspected he was fooling around with an underage actress.

read somewhere that people suspected he was fooling around with an underage actress.

There's a new blind about a recent divorce being caused by the guy fooling around with a "younger male co-worker"........

My guess was Facinelli & Pattinson :lol:

I have tried and tried and I just don't think he is cute. Sometimes he takes a good picture and he looks hot. But then you will see him like in Can't Hardly Wait and he is super fug.

I don't like Jennie Garth. Never have. Has to do with angst leftover from 90210. 90210 premiered during my freshman or sophomore year of high school and I just cannot separate in my mind Jennie Garth the actress from the annoying, whiney voiced Kelly Taylor on 90210. I will give her that she was tolerable in the Amanda Bynes comedy. But only barely.

I don't wish them any ill will. I thought he was a major step up from her first husband. I thought they were a good couple and I hoped they would last. But I am also not really surprised. I always imagined that she would be difficult to live with and he seems really narcissistic.

I don't know why but I just had this horrible thought. What if she was cast in Modern Family rather than Julie Bowen? *Shudders*

Posted Image

For what it's worth, Angelina was spotted wearing what looks like an engagement ring - and the jewelry designer is saying Brad has had him working on this engagement ring for a year.

Posted Image

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Engaged

By Mary Green

Friday April 13, 2012 03:45 PM EDT

people.com

Break out the champagne – Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged – officially!

"Yes, it's confirmed," Pitt's manager Cynthia Pett-Dante tells PEOPLE. "It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy. There’s no date set at this time."

Jeweler Robert Procop designed Jolie's engagement ring in collaboration with Pitt.

Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 48, have been together since 2005, and rumors that they planned to marry have circulated for years.

The chatter intensified earlier this year when Pitt told CBS News that they were "getting a lot of pressure from the kids."

The couple have six children together: Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5 and twins Knox and Viv, 3.

US Mag is reporting that Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman have separated. :shocked:

Wow! I used to see them skiing in Deer Valley back in the 80s (rude.....she was) But dang, 30+ years? I really don't get divorces after that long. Just live separate lives......

Just me?

But dang, 30+ years? I really don't get divorces after that long. Just live separate lives......

Just me?

It depends on the circumstances surrounding the split. It's pure and arguably wild conjecture on my part, but maybe there was much more to Danny's drunken stupor on "The View" a while back and Rhea finally had enough?