Kath

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

but what business manager is letting her put 40K per month on credit cards at today's interest rates?

I'm guessing she doesn't carry a balance, so interest rates are irrelevant :D

Yeah, I'm thinking --ooh, points (or cash back ;-) We charge everything but pay it off every month too. Of course, my bills are nowhere close to $40,000, so......

Tyler - I think it was you who was talking about child support in a thread a while back as well?

In case you're under a rock, Kris & Bruce Jenner Confirm Separation.

Looking around sheepishly -- :blink:

Wow! I saw it coming but I thought it would never happen. What's really crazy is that they were married 12 days before me. I feel so old. I can finally be one of those people that outlasted one of the "longterm" hollywood marriages so I guess that is something. :rolleyes:

Divorce For Diva? Barbra Streisand Blasts James Brolin For Ogling ‘Boob-licious’ Kim Kardashian

Posted on Aug 7, 2014 @ 12:12PM
Radar Online
Barbra Streisand is furious with husband James Brolin for keeping up with Kim Kardashian. RadarOnline.com has learned that Babs accused her man of ogling the reality star during a recent event — and it’s causing a marriage crisis!

According to the new issue of The National ENQUIRER, Streisand “hit the roof” when she found out that Brolin leered at none other than “boob-licious”Kardashian at an A-list party.

The jealous diva and her actor hubby had been rumored to be heading for a $400 million divorce, but theENQUIRER’S sources said Brolin recently took Streisand to the Hamptons in New York to celebrate their 16th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, things only got worse there when Brolin, 74, wound up at a private party where he spotted Kardashian, 33, and let his eyes wander—all over the buxom reality star!

Streisand, 72, “was fit to be tied” and promptly put Brolin back in the doghouse, a source said.

As Radar has previously reported, Brolin’s first wife claimed he cheated on her during an alleged “open” marriage.

In 1998, Brolin made the Funny Girl star his third wife, but recently rumors of divorce have been nothing but funny for the famed songbird.

For more on the story, pick up the latest issue of The National ENQUIRER, on stands now.

Martin & Lawrence in Page Six today - he's dating her because she's fun and soooooo different from Gwyneth and he feels alive for the first time in years and blah blah blah middle-aged crisis cliche :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Guess in Jan 2015 I'll start a new version of this thread since this was started in 2011 ;-)

Confirmed that Helena Bonham Carter & Tim Burton have split

http://www.laineygossip.com/Helena-Bonham-Carter-and-Tim-Burton-split/32241

(not a divorce, as they weren't married, unless England has common law marriages?)

• Like 1