Kath

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, I saw an interview a couple of years ago with him and the rest of the gang of It's Always Sunny. It was like 8 AM and he was totally hammered. You could tell that the rest of the actors were getting kind of annoyed because he was talking nonsense and was constantly interrupting them. I got the impression that his role on the show was kind of bleeding over into his real life. I won't be shocked if he ends up in rehab soon.

Just announced - Russell Crowe and Danielle Spencer are getting divorced.

Not a shock at all to me, he's a fame-hungry ass.

I agree. And if I remember correctly, didn't he break up with her for a while before they got married. Was that when he was having an affair with Meg Ryan? It seems they had a rocky relationship even before they got married so this comes as no surprise. I'm more surprised that they stayed married for 9 years.

I know someone that dated him, one degree of separation. They were dating while he was filming Gladiator. They met on set, she was part of the production crew and we'll call her "Tiger" for the purposes of this story. She's a knock-out, when a bit part actress failed to show up they gave the 5 second screen time to Tiger instead. Russell and Tiger dated for a while (I want to say for a year or two). He met Tiger's parents, vacations together, etc. When he went to the Oscars, Tiger thought she was going to be his date. Instead, right before he told Tiger that he wanted to be famous and the only way he could do that was to date someone else famous so he was dumping Tiger. He then took Jodie Foster to the Oscars instead. Shortly thereafter started dating Meg Ryan. He got super famous. Asshole. :censored:

I know someone that dated him, one degree of separation. They were dating while he was filming Gladiator. They met on set, she was part of the production crew and we'll call her "Tiger" for the purposes of this story. She's a knock-out, when a bit part actress failed to show up they gave the 5 second screen time to Tiger instead. Russell and Tiger dated for a while (I want to say for a year or two). He met Tiger's parents, vacations together, etc. When he went to the Oscars, Tiger thought she was going to be his date. Instead, right before he told Tiger that he wanted to be famous and the only way he could do that was to date someone else famous so he was dumping Tiger. He then took Jodie Foster to the Oscars instead. Shortly thereafter started dating Meg Ryan. He got super famous. Asshole. :censored:

Ewww. And is Danielle Spencer even famous for being anything other than his wife?

• Like 1

Ewww. And is Danielle Spencer even famous for being anything other than his wife?

I always assume he married her because they dated long-term before he was famous (once you're on top, what's the point of having your partner be more famous than you??) and he really did want to start a family (looks good on the resume after getting thrown out of hotels for throwing phones, etc.). Now that he's slipped back down on the fame ladder, time to get himself another famous partner. -_-

I thought Danielle Spencer was a star in her own right down under...in Austrailia. She's currently on their version of DWTS. I just googled her and it says actress/singer/songwriter. I also read somewhere that there are rumors she is flinging more than her feet with her dance partner. Could it be Russell's camp trying to discredit her and steer public opinion to his side?

Exclusive: Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel to Wed in Italy This Week!

Celebrity News October 17, 2012 AT 12:00PM By Justin Ravitz

US Magazine

How do you say "I do" in Italian?

Following a ten-month engagement -- and nixed plans for a bash in Northern California -- Justin Timberlake will wed girlfriend of five years Jessica Biel in southern Italy this week, multiple sources confirm in the new Us Weekly.

"They are ready to get married," an insider says of the intimate, rustic ceremony to be attended only by close friends and family. With the bride and groom's team taking "extra precautions" to keep the location top-secret, celebrations kicked off on Tuesday, Oct. 16.

As for what Biel, 30, will wear when she walks down the aisle? An eyewitness teases to Us that the Total Recall actress was spotted at a bridal boutique in Paris "in a really good mood" on Oct. 8. Following a brief March 2011 split, actor-singer Timberlake, 31, popped the question back in December of last year with a 6-carat bauble.

Although the couple have been characteristically quiet on their wedding plans, Timberlake enjoyed a bachelor's weekend in September -- beginning the festivities in Las Vegas and winding up in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

"She's a really, really, really special person," Timberlake told reporters at a Trouble with the Curve press conference earlier this month. "Plus, she's really, really, hot!"

He added: "I think it's important to remember that you go into something like marriage knowing that you don't know very much about it at all. But I do look at the marriage of my mother and stepdad, and what makes it work for them is that it's a team effort."

For much more on Biel and Timberlake's wedding -- including why the spot "means a lot to them" -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday!

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Are Married!

By Jennifer Garcia

10/19/2012 at 02:00 PM EDT

people.com

It's official! After five years of dating, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are husband and wife.

"It's great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends," the couple told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement Friday.

Timberlake, 31, and Biel, 30, kept mum about the nuptials – they were even vague to guests, keeping the location in southern Italy a complete secret until the last minute – but PEOPLE will have all the details of the wedding, including exclusive photos, in next week's issue out Wednesday.

Engaged since December, when Timberlake proposed in Big Sky Montana with a custom-designed ring, the couple have been inseparable.

Most recently, Timberlake showed support for his leading lady earlier this month when she was honored at Variety's Power of Women event for her work with Charity: Water.

The actor-musician said recently of his bride, "She's a really, really, really special person."

The happy couple started celebrating earlier this week along with close friends and family.

On Thursday, they hosted a party where guests hung out around open fires and dined on fresh-made cheese, local olives and wine. The night before, the group headed to a beach for a party complete with fireworks and live music.

I just posted in their thread but did we know LeAnn Rimes was in rehab in August? For stress and anxiety over him possibly cheating. I don't think they will divorce because I think she will kill him first. Never let him go.

I just posted in their thread but did we know LeAnn Rimes was in rehab in August?

Yes, we knew about rehab - we discussed eating disorders at the time, I think, and of course substance abuse.....(I truly think she has body dysmorphic disorder, but then I think all of Hollywood has it to a certain extent and some are just worse than others....)

I just posted in their thread but did we know LeAnn Rimes was in rehab in August? For stress and anxiety over him possibly cheating. I don't think they will divorce because I think she will kill him first. Never let him go.

Her time in rehab for stress and anxiety was due to a lawsuit that she had to file again lady who illegally recorded a private phone chat that she had with LeAnn and then put it up online for every one to listen to.

God bless you and LeAnn always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of her)

Her time in rehab for stress and anxiety was due to a lawsuit that she had to file again lady who illegally recorded a private phone chat that she had with LeAnn and then put it up online for every one to listen to.

I was just quoting what she said which didn't mention a lawsuit. I didn't know she was ever rehabbed since their picture was in the Daily Mail every single day always on a beach. I don't really follow her personal life. I did like her earlier songs, though.

^^^ It seems like every website that gives a story about her always includes a shot of her on the beach. To me, that is just another reason to feel for her. She tries to get a little time to herself and it still can't happen thanks to anyone who has a camera on them.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of LeAnn)

She tries to get a little time to herself and it still can't happen thanks to anyone who has a camera on them.

God bless your naive view of Hollywood :rolleyes:

^^^ If everyone in Hollywood has to deal with this kind of thing, why isn't Brad Paisley all over the place too when he is married to a TV show actress?

God bless you and him and his family always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart

As many gossip bloggers say, if you *want* to avoid the publicity & paps, it's doable. Don't call them and tell them where you are, don't eat out at "the in spots". Don't shop where the paps are. LOTS of famous people avoid publicity if/when that's what they want to do.

Leanne tweets bikini photos on a regular basis. She is part of the problem.

Posted Image

Breaking News: Joe and Tina Simpson Divorcing

Celebrity News October 24, 2012 AT 12:20PM By Justin Ravitz

US Mag

Tina and Papa Joe are going their separate ways.

After 35 years or marriage, Joe and Tina Simpson -- parents to stars Jessica and Ashlee Simpson -- are getting a divorce, a family rep tells Us Weekly in a statement.

"Tina and Joe Simpson have filed for divorce," the statement reads. "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."

As confirmed by Entertainment Tonight, Tina filed papers Sept. 24 in McLennan County, Tex.

Indeed, Joe and Tina have listed the family's posh Encino, Calif. estate -- located in a gated community -- for sale for $4.3 million, according to Trulia.com.

High-profile celebs in their own right, the pair were featured on both of their daughters' MTV reality shows: Jessica's Newlyweds (with first husband Nick Lachey) and Ashlee's Ashlee Simpson Show; known affectionately as "Papa Joe," their father, a former pastor, is the longtime manager to singer/actress/designer Jessica, 31, and singer/actress Ashlee, 28.

The twosome recently became second-time grandparents when Jessica and fiance Eric Johnson gave birth to a daughter, Maxwell Drew, in May; Ashlee and ex-husband Pete Wentz share son Bronx, 3.

Perhaps dealing with the sad split, the family patriarch, 54, had a rocky summer, thanks to an Aug. 4 arrest in Sherman Oaks, Calif, when he was charged with two counts of Driving Under the Influence; he plead not guilty, and has a pretrial date set for Oct. 11.

"Joe's arrest shocked his family," a source told Us. "Anytime he's in the news, it directly reflects upon Jessica and Ashlee."

Leanne tweets bikini photos on a regular basis. She is part of the problem.

What the tabloid people will never get is that them Twitter messages and pictures are for the fans.

P.S. To me, all that LeAnn needs to do is thumb her nose at those who do not go for her. She will do whatever it is that she wants to with her life because it is her life and no one else's.

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Hello, darlin'... Who are you? I don't mean your name, but are you simply a fan of Leann or are you here because you like to discuss celebrity gossip? Leann was a skank for sleeping with a married man while she was married herself, then lied about it. God bless that. :jawdrop:

^^^ Well I believe that LeAnn asked the Lord to forgive her of them things and when anyone asks for his forgiveness, they not only get his forgiveness, but the wrong that they did is thrown into the sea of forgetfulness. :) :) :)

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart