Kath

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Many many gay joke/stories emerging at this point......(I found that photo of Joe Simpson from a tweet by a former Gawker writer joking about a midlife man coming out - he called it Men on Men-opause.....)

Does Joe Simpson maybe being gay make it more or less creeper that he talked about his daughter's Double Ds???

http://gawker.com/5955466/heres-the-aspiri...ca-simpsons-dad

Haha Hoya, I was just wondering this myself. I'm going with less.

Same amount of creepy for me. Talking to the press about your daughter's boob size is just not okay. Maybe in personal life with one quick joke to a friend of the family, but to the general public?? -_-

It's creepy and disgusting for any parent to discuss their children's anatomy with anyone. Ewww. -_-

I had a breast reduction - I know my mom has talked about my boobs to lots of people. But 1) that's a medical/self-image thing, and 2) I'm not a famous pop star (or whatever we want to assign her fame to...)

So in general, the concept of a parent talking about my boobs doesn't freak me out. It was the manner in which Joe did it.....

I meant it's creepy when a parent discusses their child's anatomy when they are the opposite gender. Dad talking about daughter's boobs, moms talking about son's winky. It just isn't right if the kid is no longer a small child.

People is reporting that Ashton filed for divorce from Demi today.

You mean that she hadn't already? I thought I remembered something about them working out a property settlement?

People is reporting that Ashton filed for divorce from Demi today.

You mean that she hadn't already? I thought I remembered something about them working out a property settlement?

Yes, but neither had actually filed for divorce, just separation settlement.

People Magazine just had a big article on how well Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are doing together.

That makes me wonder if they are on the brink.

Hmm, married too quickly? Lynch a little too famous now?

(I have enjoyed her acting for YEARS. I like her on Glee and I knew she could "sing", but seeing her perform as Miss Hannigan at the Tonys on Sunday night - I didn't realize she could SING! Would love to see her in that role - she really can belt it out!

If you haven't seen it yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK838uSAyf4

(Annie is great too! I saw the original - was one of the first musicals my parents ever took me to, right after we moved to CT.....)

Eonline

Chime the wedding bells! E! News has exclusively learned that pregnant Halle Berry is getting married to fiance Olivier Martinez this weekend. The happy couple was spotted leaving LAX earlier today, with Berry's daughter Nahla in tow.

Clint Eastwood & Wife

Separated

TMZ

Clint Eastwood's marriage has gone from the good, the bad, to the ugly ... the 83-year-old actor has separated from his wife of 17 years.

48-year-old Dina Eastwood -- Clint's second wife -- said the two remain close but have been living apart now for some time.

Dina and Clint were married in 1996 and have one daughter together, 16-year-old Morgan. Clint has seven other children from previous relationships.

TMZ broke the story ... Clint and Dina's marriage has been on the rocks for a long time, and Dina was so upset about her crumbling relationship that she entered rehab for depression and anxiety.

Jane Lynch's ex wants $94,000 a month in spousal support. Yikes.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=826...ocid=rr-tv-news

I remember a CA lawyer or familiar-with-law Fanchitchatter once said that income determines support, period - but I can't remember if that is just child support, or if spousal support would fall under that law as well?

She alleges the actress paid for everything during their relationship, and they typically racked up $40,000 a month on credit cards.

Here's a hint - change your lifestyle! You were married 3 years - get on with your life! To me, this is not the same as spouses who gave up their own careers for decades and supported their spouse as s/he grew a business and became wealthy and have more of a vested interest in the profits.....

Jane Lynch's ex wants $94,000 a month in spousal support. Yikes.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=826...ocid=rr-tv-news

I remember a CA lawyer or familiar-with-law Fanchitchatter once said that income determines support, period - but I can't remember if that is just child support, or if spousal support would fall under that law as well?

She alleges the actress paid for everything during their relationship, and they typically racked up $40,000 a month on credit cards.

Here's a hint - change your lifestyle! You were married 3 years - get on with your life! To me, this is not the same as spouses who gave up their own careers for decades and supported their spouse as s/he grew a business and became wealthy and have more of a vested interest in the profits.....

I agree. That seems like an outrageous sum too.

According to one California lawyer, the length of the marriage determines the duration of support. The site says that typically the spousal support lasts half as long as the marriage unless the couple has been married ten years or more in which case the spousal support is for life.

Spousal support is purely discretionary in California -- a judge is not compelled to order same and will look to the other parties' earning capacity before deciding the issue -- and yes, income would determine the issue.

As far as paying for the length of the marriage - if the court determines it was a "long term" marriage (in California 9 years is considered long term), a party can get spousal for life.

This sounds pretty outrageous and no offensive to Jane, but what business manager is letting her put 40K per month on credit cards at today's interest rates?

I would pay her off and have done -- funny how love is devalued to the almighty dollar.

1.2 x 3 = approximately 6M

but what business manager is letting her put 40K per month on credit cards at today's interest rates?

I'm guessing she doesn't carry a balance, so interest rates are irrelevant :D

but what business manager is letting her put 40K per month on credit cards at today's interest rates?

I'm guessing she doesn't carry a balance, so interest rates are irrelevant :D

probably -- have black amex card will travel. . . :4biggrin:

Edited by tyler