fykeylicious

Royal Wedding

Agreed. Plus she even has social media accounts, way to enter the 21st century!! :D

There are some quality parody Royal twitter accounts too. :4biggrin: plus the Pippa's Tips one parodying the suggestions in pippa middleton's book on entertaining. The best part is the parody tweets aren't that different from the actual book!

It's either really hard or brilliant to do parodies of stupid shit.

Sort of how Tina Fey's Palin on SNL was so effin brilliant because she used the same words that Actual SPalin did.....

Breaking News: Kate Middleton Hints She's Having a Baby Girl!

Celebrity Moms March 5, 2013 AT 6:00PM By Justin Ravitz and Omid Scobie

usweekly

Get ready for another Queen of England? Kate Middleton dropped a major hint that she is pregnant with a baby girl during a visit to the National Fishing Heritage Centre in Grimsby, England on Tuesday, March 5. During the engagement, the expectant Duchess of Cambridge, 31, was given a white teddy bear by a local, Diane Burton. "Thank you, I'll take that for my d--" Prince William's wife replied, tellingly cutting herself off mid-sentence.

When a well-wisher asked the royal if she was about to say "daughter," Middleton smiled and replied coyly, "We're not telling." Another witness, Sandra Cook, overheard the exchange and told reporters: "I said to her: 'You were going to say daughter weren't you?' and she said, 'No, we don't know.'" Remarked Cook, 67, to the Duchess: "I said, 'Oh, I think you do', to which she said: 'We're not telling.'" Middleton, meanwhile, happily clutched the teddy bear gift.

Privately, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge recently learned the sex of their baby, a source confirmed to Us Weekly, "but they've only told their parents."

If it's indeed a girl, that's big, big news for the royal couple, who celebrate their second wedding anniversary next month -- and even bigger news for the United Kingdom. Prince William's grandmother Queen Elizabeth II recently decreed that, should William and Kate's firstborn be a daughter, she will be called "Princess," and referred to as Her Royal Highness. In addition, the Succession the Crown Bill, overruling centuries of royal gender discrimination, decrees that William and Kate's firstborn will be the heir to the throne regardless of gender.

The future British ruler is staying active before its big arrival, too. "I asked [Middleton] if [the baby] has been moving or kicking," onlooker Bobbie Brown recalled. "She said: 'Yes, it is. Very much so.'"

I reckon if anything she was going to say "dog" then realised that wouldn't be good.

That was actually my thought too.

I reckon if anything she was going to say "dog" then realised that wouldn't be good.

Lainey had a post about this and she thinks it was "dog" as well. Though she said she never even hears the "d" when she replays the video. Whatever. I completely hate when people tell me the sex of their fetus. I want to be surprised when it's delivered. I always buy gender neutral baby gifts anyway.

(my dad knows I hate to know the sex, so he DELIGHTS in telling me about my siblings' kids. Bastard :BangHead: )

Lainey had a post about this and she thinks it was "dog" as well. Though she said she never even hears the "d" when she replays the video. Whatever. I completely hate when people tell me the sex of their fetus. I want to be surprised when it's delivered. I always buy gender neutral baby gifts anyway.

(my dad knows I hate to know the sex, so he DELIGHTS in telling me about my siblings' kids. Bastard :BangHead: )

REALLY?!?! I'm the other way around, I hate when people keep it a surprise. Or when even they don't know. JUST TELL ME ALREADY.

http://living.msn.com/style-beauty/simply-...ec-be8ddb1d0751

My dad once told me that you some people can make a burlap bag look good. I guess he was right.

Dolly Parton once said it took a lot of money to make her look that trashy.

For she who is named much too often that is just as true. :rolleyes:

Edited by tyler

Baby today?

A friend and I were making our bets (not real bets ;-) I say girl, 7lbs 5oz, and I've already missed my time window because I think I said 19:00 something local London time.....

I sure hope it's a girl, first time the firstborn rules no matter what gender rule applies!! :lol:

MSNBC page says it's a boy, 8lbs something, born at 4:24.....

Dang, I didn't come up with any good boy names.

George David? (he'll likely have 4 or so names, right?) George Henry David Charles? :-)

Posted Image

Kate looks so pretty in this photo and William so happy. Very different to me from the pictures of Charles and Diana coming out with baby William. Diana never had a happy day in her life. damn shame.

I think everyone really made sure this Prince and this woman knew what was expected (and thankfully, I think those expectations have shifted with time!) before the engagement moved ahead. She is well supported (trained, says Lainey ;-) and in that respect, I think it's easier for her. Her husband wanted to marry her for HER, not just because he needs a certain type of woman at his side. And yes, the two of them yesterday were so adorable - he's just giddy, and she seems very relaxed & happy as well.

E! News

Prince William and Kate Middleton have named their son George Alexander Louis. The baby will be known as His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge.

Yipee! I guessed George (and my guess for a girl had been Charlotte Alexandra so I'm giving myself half a point on that middle name ;-)

Wonder what they'll call him though? George is a great name for a king but not so good for childhood nicknames......

Yipee! I guessed George (and my guess for a girl had been Charlotte Alexandra so I'm giving myself half a point on that middle name ;-)

Wonder what they'll call him though? George is a great name for a king but not so good for childhood nicknames......

I read on MSN that Prince Williams' (great? )Grandfather, George, who was the subject of the movie The Kings Speech, was necknamed Bertie.

I vote that he go by the middle name Alex.

I read on MSN that Prince Williams' (great? )Grandfather, George, who was the subject of the movie The Kings Speech, was necknamed Bertie.

Yes, he was baptised Albert (hence the "Bertie", full name Albert Frederick Arthur George) and chose George as the name with which to serve as King. (Edward VIII, who abdicated for the love of that woman, was known as David and he had 4 or 5 names too) So the name with which they rule and the "family" name don't always have to be the same. They even have a word for it - it's the "regnal name".

I love history :-)

Yes, he was baptised Albert (hence the "Bertie", full name Albert Frederick Arthur George) and chose George as the name with which to serve as King. (Edward VIII, who abdicated for the love of that woman, was known as David and he had 4 or 5 names too) So the name with which they rule and the "family" name don't always have to be the same. They even have a word for it - it's the "regnal name".

for a while its been suspect charles will take george VII as his regnal name.

King Edward was known privately as David.

for a while its been suspect charles will take george VII as his regnal name.

King Edward was known privately as David.

Why the disconnect I wonder? I mean why not name the royal kidlet something he can go by?