princess

Julia Roberts

Julia Roberts to Team Up With 'Prada' Director?

Filed under: Film , Julia Roberts , Projects

Posted Image

Look at the grocery cart pushing skills that Julia has acquired since becoming a mother. I digress. Rumors are swirling that 'The Devil Wears Prada' director David Frankel could be taking the helm of her upcoming project "The Friday Night Knitting Club."

However, Roberts' rep says she "has no idea" if Frankel is directing. A rep for Roberts' producing partner on the flick, Christine Peters, did not return calls. When asked if Frankel was involved, his manager answered by saying Frankel hasn't read the book.

The Friday Night Knitting Club is based on Kate Jacobs' novel of the same name.

Julia Roberts will be starring as a single mother, who runs a knitting store while raising her teenage daughter.

Mike Binder, who recently wrote and directed Adam Sandler's Reign Over Me, is writing the screenplay.

The very pregnant Julia Roberts won't begin shooting the film until after she gives birth to her and her husband Danny Moder's third child.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/02/julia_...da_director.php

Roberts Takes Root in Biopic

Oscar-winner will play slain naturalist/filmmaker

May 21, 2007

Julia Roberts is expected to star in a biopic of murdered conservationist and filmmaker Joan Root.

The project, set up at Working Title Films, will be adapted by David Magee ("Finding Neverland") from the Vanity Fair article "A Flowering Evil."

Roberts is expected to produce through her Red Om shingle along with Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner of Working Title.

Root was found murdered in her Kenyan home in January of 2006 at the age of 69. At the time, media reports speculated that Root's killing was in retaliation for her outspoken and aggressive work on behalf of the area's national environment. Joan and ex-husband Alan root made a number of documentaries in the region, including 1978's Oscar nominated "Castles of Clay."

Roberts previously worked with Working Title on her hit "Notting Hill." The company has a busy slate of four movies ready to shoot by the beginning of 2008. They included Richard Curtis' "The Boat That Rocked" and Paul Greengrass' "Imperial Life in the Emerald City."

Most recently heard in "The Ant Bully" and "Charlotte's Web," Roberts' upcoming slate includes "Charlie Wilson's War" and "Fireflies in the Garden."

It sounds like a good story but a sad ending for this woman.

The Vanity Fair article was really good. She seemed like an interesting woman, and this should be a great movie if they do it right.

Julia Roberts Finally Pops

The Pretty Woman star gave birth to a baby boy Monday in Los Angeles, People reports.

The child was named Henry Daniel Moder and weighed in at 8.5 lbs.

"The Moder family is doing great," her rep says her rep.

Little Henry will be the third toddler for the family, joining twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, who will be 3 in November.

Congrats!

Julia Roberts Finally Pops

The Pretty Woman star gave birth to a baby boy Monday in Los Angeles, People reports.

The child was named Henry Daniel Moder and weighed in at 8.5 lbs.

"The Moder family is doing great," her rep says her rep.

Little Henry will be the third toddler for the family, joining twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, who will be 3 in November.

Congrats!

Ahhhh a normal name :)

Julia Roberts gives birth to baby boy

Henry Daniel joins twins Phinnaeus and Hazel

MSNBC.com

LOS ANGELES - Julia Roberts and Danny Moder became proud parents once again, when son Henry Daniel Moder was born Monday morning in Los Angeles, “Access Hollywood” has learned.

The baby, weighing in at 8 1/2 pounds, joins brother Phinnaeus and sister Hazel, the couple's 2-year-old twins.

According to Roberts’ rep, the family is doing great.

Julia announced the pregnancy in December 2006.

Julia and Danny were married in July 2002 at Roberts' home in Taos, N.M.

She won the best actress Oscar in 2001 for “Erin Brockovich.” She will next be seen on the big screen alongside Tom Hanks in “Charlie Wilson's War,” a drama slated for a Christmas release.

Copyright 2007 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Another Bag Of Apples

Posted Image

Julia Roberts brought baby Henry out for the first time...at least I think that's Henry. It could be a sack of anything, really. I want face, but Henry's not ready for his close-up yet. You know the thing I like about Julia? Bitch doesn't care that she dresses like a lesbian professor at a East coast liberal arts college.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

The cover story in this week’s Enquirer is all about Julia Robert’s long-standing feud with her husband’s family. She is said to have forced them to go to therapy in order to work out what she perceives as their dysfunctional relationships. Her husband Danny Moder’s sister Jyl is an alcoholic and has often gotten into screaming matches with Julia.

Julia put her foot down and said that the whole Moder side of the family had to go to counseling or they wouldn’t get a chance to see their new grandson. She even wanted to go to therapy with them, but that idea was shot down. When she learned that they had discontinued their sessions, Julia freaked out, yelled “get out!” to her husband, and decided once and for all that they weren’t going to see her new baby.

“Julia has long felt that Danny’s family is dysfunctional - especially his sister Jyl, who has battled alcoholism for years now.

“Julia felt the counseling was necessary for the Moders so they could better fit in with HER new family and understand HER needs.”

She screamed :”Get out!” according to the insider, when Danny broke the news of the therapy lapse during a family vacation in Hawaii, just weeks before Julia gave birth to the couple’s third child, Henry Daniel, on June 18.

She’s so livid, says the source, the 39-year-old mom of three has now issued an ultimatum to the Moder family: Get back in counseling or you won’t see the new baby.

[From The National Enquirer print edition, July 16, 2007]

In January there was a story that Julia Roberts pissed off her in-laws by not telling them she was pregnant before she made an official announcement.

The Enquirer story says that some of Danny’s family blame Julia for their mother’s unexpected death from a heart attack. Julia famously snatched him away from his last wife and this was said to have upset his mother. Two years after Danny’s mother-in-law passed, Julia didn’t attend a memorial service for her due to tension with her sister-in-law, Jyl.

Family dynamics are always hard and you never know who did what, but it seems like Julia could at least let Danny’s family spend a few hours with little Henry.

Celebitchy

I don't like Julia Roberts. But, having gone through family nastiness myself, I can certain attest to the fact that many families are hugely screwed up and unless you are in the midst of it yourself, no one can know what's going on behind closed doors.

This doesn't make Jules sound good, it's true. But I have a sister with mental health issues who has been wretchedly mean to me and I'd never let her near my kids; and yet it would sound terrible in the sound bite "Freckles won't let her mentally ill sister meet her children." Again, not saying it's right, but a lot of things happen behind closed doors that we can never know about. Families are great, but they can also be hugely f*($ed up!

So his sister is a recovering alcoholic....so what. Of course her brother is a picture of sobriety.

Notice Julia doesn't have a lot to DO with her brother.....

The National Enquirer yells on this week’s cover “SPLIT! Julia Roberts’ husband walks out!” as if they’ve broken up and it’s a done deal. Once you read the article, you realized they’re hyping a one week surfing trip that he took with his guy friends.

The Enquirer brings up the old story that they reported over two months about how Julia is clashing with Danny’s family after they dropped out of therapy she insisted they go to, but that’s not new. It seems like they’re just trying to make it seem like a bad relationship with Julia is why Danny took a vacation, but it was only for a week and it’s not like he didn’t come back or was seen out partying with women.

With tension between them mounting, Julia Roberts’ husband packed his bags and left town, the Enquirer has learned exclusively…

When Danny broke the news that his family ended therapy, a livid Julia threatened to keep her in-laws away from the couple’s newest child, son Henry.

“Eventually she thawed and everyone made up,” the pal said.

“Julia even took Danny and the kids on a Hawaiian vacation to make amends. It was her way of saying: ‘Let’s make a fresh start.’”

But the couple didn’t even get home before Danny was ready to get away again.

Desperately needing a break from the continual clashing over the juggling of their marriage, careers and parenting, Danny headed to Bali with his buddies for some R & R after his week in Hawaii with Julia…

“After their trip to Hawaii, he needed to get away, so he went to Bali to surf. He was gone for almost a week while Julia watched the kids.”

[From The National Enquirer, print edition, October 8, 2007]

If he went with friends he probably didn’t just up and leave like the Enquirer is implying. It sounds like a planned vacation with other guys, so what’s the problem?

Danny Moder and Julia Roberts have been married for five years and have three children together, twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, who will be three at the end of November, and newborn Henry, three and a half months. They met on the set of the 2000 film The Mexican, where Moder was working as a cameraman. He was married to another woman at the time and it was rumored that Julia offered her 1/4 million to agree to divorce him.

I wouldn’t be surprised if these two were having problems given the way they got started, but you can really turn a one week trip with guy friends into a breakup. Danny Moder has already been seen back in LA in Venice, California furniture shopping with Julia and the twins.

celebitchy

“After their trip to Hawaii, he needed to get away, so he went to Bali to surf. He was gone for almost a week while Julia watched the kids.”

I want a job that I can afford to go off and spend a week in Bali with my buddies after my vacation with my family. He must have areally good benefit program. Not to mention those are two pretty expensive vacations. Thank goodness he has a good solid job to support two - make that three kids, but still get the alone time he needs... :rolleyes:

ETA: Typos the bain of my existence....

Edited by branchop

I want a job that I can afford to go off and spend a week in Bali with my buddies after my vacation with my family. He must have areally good benefit program. Not to mention those are two pretty expesnive vacations. Thank goodness he has a good solid job to support two - make that almost three kids, but still get the alone time he needs... :rolleyes:

Yeah, how do I get a job like that??

I want a job that I can afford to go off and spend a week in Bali with my buddies after my vacation with my family. He must have areally good benefit program. Not to mention those are two pretty expesnive vacations. Thank goodness he has a good solid job to support two - make that almost three kids, but still get the alone time he needs... :rolleyes:

You marry a multi-millionaire. ;)

You marry a multi-millionaire. ;)

LOL, too bad I'm already married, not that that would stop anyone in Hollywood. . .

Rush & Molloy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia Roberts gets what all actors want: props

Oprah Winfrey canceled, Denzel Washington showed up at the last minute, and George Clooney and Brad Pitt sent a video, but Julia Roberts still managed to have a good time Friday night in Los Angeles as she was honored at the American Cinematheque Awards.

It helped that Tom Hanks and Bruce Willis were there and in top form, with Willis telling the crowd at the Beverly Hilton, "Most folks don't seem to know this, but Julia turned down the Sharon Stone role in 'Basic Instinct.' I have actually had to turn down Sharon Stone a few times."

Hanks welcomed the audience to "Julia's bat mitzvah" and said that, while filming a scene with her in Mike Nichols' upcoming "Charlie Wilson's War," "You might as well be a waffle iron sitting up a tree. No one is even looking at you."

Nichols sat at Roberts' table with her husband, Danny Moder, where security fended off guests who'd paid $500 a ticket (to help the film-boosting organization), should they attempt to bother the honoree.

Marcia Gay Harden pretended to read from her on-set diary from "Mona Lisa Smile," in which she co-starred with Roberts. "J.R. so skinny and beautiful," Harden intoned. "Hope she's dumb."

Natalie Portman claimed that after she'd given her "Closer" co-star a necklace that spelled out the C-word (because they'd used so many "dirty words" in the movie), Roberts gave her one that read "Lil C-." That'll probably be edited from the show's broadcast Dec. 5 on AMC.

In Clooney's video, Roberts' "Ocean's Twelve" co-star was shown "hiding from fans" in a public bathroom stall. He suddenly feels a foot tapping his, a la Idaho Sen. Larry Craig. When he jumps out to see who's in the next stall, he finds Pitt, who cries, "I have a wide stance!"

Dermot Mulroney, Shirley MacLaine, Blair Underwood and Garry Marshall, who directed Roberts in "Pretty Woman" in 1990, were also on hand. Washington, who presented his friend and "Pelican Brief" co-star with her award after missing most of the evening, said, "Julia is someone who says 'Yes' to life."

As for the no-show Winfrey, the talk titan's spokeswoman told us she wasn't able to attend because, "Something came up at the last minute at the Academy [for Girls] in South Africa" and she had to fly there, returning yesterday.

Roberts' black Diane von Furstenberg dress emphasized her ample breasts, indicating she is still nursing her third child, Henry, who was born in June. "Is there a hungry baby in the house?" she asked. "Just come on up!"

Roberts' black Diane von Furstenberg dress emphasized her ample breasts, indicating she is still nursing her third child, Henry, who was born in June. "Is there a hungry baby in the house?" she asked. "Just come on up!"

Bobby--I wondered how long it would take for this report to get copied here (I read it in another source in addition to NYDN) And how appropriate for you to post it :D

I like the dress on her--I don't think it makes her boobs look especially large at all--I think it's a flattering dress.

Posted Image

Edited by Hoyaheel

Hanks, Crowe, Washington? Must be Oscar bait

In an effort to grab that gold statuette, the studios pull out the big guns

By Paige Newman

Movies Editor

MSNBC

November and December is the last chance for the studios to chum the Oscar waters in the hopes of reeling in a gold statuette. And many of these big movies don’t offer just one star turn, but two or even three. Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe duel it out in “American Gangster.” Tom Hanks, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Julia Roberts share the screen in “Charlie Wilson’s War.” Add to that Oscar favorites like Daniel Day-Lewis and stars on the rise such as Josh Brolin and Javier Bardem, and you have some heady movies to choose from this winter.

“Charlie Wilson’s War”

Starring: Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Amy Adams, Om Puri, Jud Tylor, Nazanin Boniadi

Director: Mike Nichols

Story: Based on a true story, this film tells the story of liberal Texas Congressman Charlie Wilson (Hanks) who teamed with a rogue CIA operative (Hoffman) to arm the Afghan rebels against the Soviet Union in the 1980s. The two manipulated Congress, the CIA and a host of foreign governments. Roberts plays the Houston socialite with the money to back Wilson’s actions.

Buzz: Is there such a thing as a sure thing? If so, this is it. With Aaron Sorkin (“The West Wing”) penning the screenplay based on George Crile’s book and Nichols (“The Graduate”) in the director’s chair, this film is sure to be whip smart, incredibly funny and slyly critical at the same time. Hanks and Hoffman are definite Oscar threats here.

Web site: http://www.charliewilsonswar.net/

Release date: Dec. 25

“Sweeney Todd”

Paramount Pictures

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starring: Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman, Timothy Spall, Jamie Campbell Bower, Jayne Wisener, Sacha Baron Cohen

Director: Tim Burton

Story: This big screen adaptation of the Stephen Sondheim musical tells the story of Sweeney Todd (Depp), a man unjustly sent to prison who vows revenge. Upon his release, he becomes “the Demon Barber of Fleet Street” and those who go to him for a shave or a trim lose more than hair. Bonham Carter plays his accomplice, Mrs. Lovett, who makes rather strange meat pies. Alan Rickman costars as the judge who sent Sweeney to prison. Cohen is rival barber, Signor Adolfo Pirelli.

Buzz: London’s Daily Mail reported that all the blood in this film left Warner Bros. executives a bit squeamish, and the studio asked Burton to make some cuts. Hmm, what did they expect from a musical about a man who slits people’s throats? Burton told Entertainment Weekly, “To do an R-rated musical with 70 percent singing was kinda like, ‘Well I haven’t done this one before.’” Burton and Depp (“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,” “Ed Wood”) bring out the best in each other. This challenging film could snag Academy Award gold.

Web site: http://www.sweeneytoddmovie.com/

Release date: Dec. 21

“Atonement”

Focus Features

Starring: Keira Knightley, James McAvoy, Romola Garai, Vanessa Redgrave, Brenda Blethyn

Director: Joe Wright

Story: This adaptation of Ian McEwan’s novel focuses on how one small mistake can have tragic consequences. When 13-year-old Briony (Saoirse Rona) accuses Robbie, the son of the family housekeeper, of a crime, it not only pulls him apart from Briony’s older sister Cecilia (Knightley), it ultimately leads him to fight in World War II. The sisters become nurses; one seeks forgiveness, while the other longs for her lost love.

Buzz: This film was a hit at this year’s Toronto Film Festival and currently has 100 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes.com. The Guardian Unlimited’s Peter Bradshaw wrote, “There are moments — delirious, languorous, romantic moments — when this film appears to have the lineaments of a classic.” And Variety’s Derek Elley said, “Rarely has a book sprung so vividly to life, but also worked so enthrallingly in pure movie terms.” This is one that should not be missed.

Web site: NA

Release date: Dec. 7

“No Country For Old Men”

Miramax Films

Starring: Tommy Lee Jones, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, Woody Harrelson, Kelly Macdonald

Director: Joel Coen, Ethan Coen

Story: When Llewelyn Moss (Brolin) finds $2 million in cash, a load of heroin and a pickup truck surrounded by dead men, he decides to take the money. Talk about a bad choice. Anton Chigurh (Bardem), a man who kills people with a pneumatic air-gun, quickly picks up his trail. Sheriff Bell (Jones) can’t do anything to stop the mayhem that will follow.

Buzz: This film is based on author Cormac McCarthy’s (“The Road”) book, which does not shy away from violence of Biblical proportions. The Coens go back to their “Blood Simple” roots with this one. The critical response reads more like admiration than pure love. Salon’s Andrew O’Heir wrote, “My gut feeling is that this ambitious experiment doesn't entirely work.” Variety’s Todd McCarthy called it “one of (the Coen brothers) very best films, a bloody classic of its type destined for acclaim.” Bardem is a definite Oscar contender — and don’t be surprised if Jones or Brolin sneak into the mix.

Web site: http://www.nocountryforoldmen-themovie.com/

Release date: Nov. 9

“American Gangster”

Universal Pictures

Starring: Denzel Washington, Russell Crowe, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Josh Brolin, Armand Assante, RZA, John Ortiz, John Hawkes, Ted Levine

Director: Ridley Scott

Story: Set in New York in the late ’60s and early ’70s, this film follows the rise of Frank Lucas (Washington), who starts as a driver for one of the city’s crime bosses. But when the boss dies, Lucas takes over, ruling the inner-city drug trade and attracting attention of an outcast cop, Richie Roberts (Crowe), who becomes determined to take Frank down.

Buzz: Like Washington’s “Inside Man,” this film looks likely to strike a nerve with critics and fans alike. Critic Emanuel Levy is already calling the film “clearly one of the best pictures of the year.” Antoine Fuqua (“Training Day”) was originally set to direct back in 2004, before the studio pulled him and shelved the movie. Producer Brian Grazer convinced Ridley Scott (“Gladiator”) to step in.

Web site: http://www.americangangster.net/

Release date: Nov. 2

“There Will Be Blood”

Paramount Vantage

Starring: Daniel Day-Lewis, Paul Dano, Kevin J. O'Connor

Director: Paul Thomas Anderson

Story: Inspired by Upton Sinclair’s “Oil!” this film follows Daniel Plainview (Day-Lewis), an oilman who becomes a tycoon over the course of 29 years. He butts heads with preacher Eli Sunday (Dano), who has oil on his land as well — oil that Plainview wants.

Buzz: After seeing it at Austin’s Fantastic Fest, Cinematical’s Scott Weinberg wrote, “It's more than a ‘departure’ for the director; it's a monumental display of ‘evolution’ that'll wow the established fans and impress a helluva lot more new ones.” Up until now, Anderson (“Magnolia,” “Boogie Nights”) has been known for his large ensemble pictures, but this is an epic that’s focused squarely on Lewis’ character — and one that makes him a leading contender for Oscar.

Release date: Dec 26

“I’m Not There”

Weinstein Company

Starring: Cate Blanchett, Richard Gere, Heath Ledger, Christian Bale, Michelle Williams, Julianne Moore, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Ben Whishaw, Marcus Carl Franklin

Director: Todd Haynes

Story: Six different actors (Blanchett, Ledger, Bale, Franklin, Gere, Whishaw) play Bob Dylan-esque figures at different stages of the musician’s life. Each segment tells a different aspect of his life story and music.

Buzz: This is not your standard linear music biopic. While it jumps around in time and the different actors may put off some viewers, for those looking for something more inventive — a film that lets the audience decide who Dylan ultimately is — this film looks like a refreshing change of pace. Critic David Poland called the film “a very demanding, but very clear-minded piece of filmmaking,” and added that it is a film that needs to be seen more than once to be truly absorbed.

Release date: Nov. 21

“Youth Without Youth”

Sony Picture Classics

Starring: Tim Roth, Matt Damon, Alexandra Maria Lara, Bruno Ganz, André Hennicke

Director: Francis Ford Coppola

Story: Dominic Matei (Roth) is an aging linguistics professor who survives a deadly accident to find his youth miraculously restored. His restored youth comes with an heightened intellect, which attracts the attention of Nazi scientists. He reunites with his lost love Laura (Lara), but ultimately must choose between her and his life’s work.

Buzz: This is Coppola’s first directorial effort since 1997’s “The Rainmaker.” On his Web site, he compares his situation to his lead character’s, writing, “Like (the film’s) leading character, Dominic, I was tortured and stumped by my inability to complete an important work.” This is a smaller, more intimate film for Coppola, who always wanted to make films more like “The Conversation” and less like the epic “Godfather” films he is known for. This film may ultimately prove too arty for Oscar, but if anyone can make it a hit, it’s Coppola.

Release date: Dec. 14

© 2007 MSNBC Interactive

Roberts, Owen reteam for 'Duplicity'

Duo set to star in Universal drama

By MICHAEL FLEMING

Julia Roberts and Clive Owen are set to star in “Duplicity,” a Universal Pictures drama that was written and will be directed by Tony Gilroy. Laura Bickford (“Traffic”) is producing.

Roberts and Owen are re-teaming after a memorable pairing in the Mike Nichols-directed “Closer,” in which they played a married couple that clashed over her infidelity.

“Duplicity” offers the chance for the same kind of sparks in a caper pic set in the world of big business. They play longtime lovers who happened to work as spies on opposite sides. They team up to stage an elaborate con to rip off both corporations and steal a valuable product.

The film will begin production in March, and is Gilroy’s second directing effort following the George Clooney-starrer “Michael Clayton.” Gilroy previously ywrote three “Bourne Identity” films for Universal.

Roberts will next be seen starring with Tom Hanks and Philip Seymour Hoffman in the Nichols-directed “Charlie Wilson’s War.” Owen, who just opened in “Elizabeth: The Golden Age,” takes the job after starring in the Tom Tykwer-directed “The International.” He’s also slated to star in the Scott Hicks-directed drama “The Boys Are Back in Town.”

Bickford is currently producing “Guerilla” and “The Argentine,” back-to-back films on Che Guevara that are being directed by Steven Soderbergh and star Benicio Del Toro.

Julia Roberts' Dream: To Be Stay-at-Home Mom and Wife

NEW YORK — Julia Roberts envisions a future of domestic bliss.

"My dream is to be a highly fulfilled and productive stay-at-home mom and wife," the Oscar-winning actress tells Vanity Fair magazine. "The highest high would be growing our food that I then make, and then composting and growing more -- that kind of circle."

Roberts, 40, says that life would involve having "my own creative outlet, even if it's silly needlework and stuff like that."

She and her husband, cinematographer Danny Moder, have 2-year-old twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus, and a son, Henry, born in June.

When asked whether she wants more children, Robert says: "No, I don't think so, because at this point I'm having so much fun with them. You only have so much energy and you want to put so much energy into each child. ... And they're a really good trio, these three."

Robert says marrying Moder in 2002 was the right thing to do.

"It's the most correct decision I've ever made in my life -- not that it was even a decision, because it just overtakes you. My whole body knew: `Yes.' He's just my favorite guy," she says in the magazine's December issue, on newsstands Nov. 13.

Roberts, who won an Oscar for her role in the 2000 drama "Erin Brockovich," will next be seen co-starring with Tom Hanks in "Charlie Wilson's War," slated for release Christmas Day.

The actress says she'd like to work again with Denzel Washington, her co-star in 1993's "The Pelican Brief."

"It's been way too long since that happened," she tells the magazine.

foxnews.com

"My dream is to be a highly fulfilled and productive stay-at-home mom and wife," the Oscar-winning actress tells Vanity Fair magazine. "The highest high would be growing our food that I then make, and then composting and growing more -- that kind of circle."

Then she should shut up and do that. It's not like she couldn't afford to live off of the money she has now. Hell, she could live nicely off the interest alone.

Then she should shut up and do that.

I think she's been fairly quiet since she got pregnant with the twins. She's worked very little, done the promotion required for that work, then gone back to New Mexico. As far as "superstahs" go, I think that's pretty low key!