princess

Julia Roberts

I’ll have to look for a clip in the morning. Julia is on Colbert right now and she looks just awful. Her face is super pale but her nose is bright red. Her hair is a disaster and I can’t decide if she’s drunk or somehow otherwise just not right. I feel like i haven’t seen her in years - and the last post on this thread is 8 years old - but she looks like a hot mess.

5 hours ago, dixiedoodah said:

I’ll have to look for a clip in the morning. Julia is on Colbert right now and she looks just awful. Her face is super pale but her nose is bright red. Her hair is a disaster and I can’t decide if she’s drunk or somehow otherwise just not right. I feel like i haven’t seen her in years - and the last post on this thread is 8 years old - but she looks like a hot mess.

I didn't watch last night but was so curious based on what you just said that I had to google it -- I agree her hair is a disaster. It's very stringy looking in the front and is making her look a little....off. 

Maybe it’s my TV because none of these photos that I’m finding on the Internet look as bad as she did on my TV last night with the pale white face in the bright red nose. Not that she looks awesome but she looks so much worse on my TV maybe it’s the difference between the colors on my TV

I am ashamed at how hard I just laughed at this :D

1pic.jpg

Newspaper Makes An Unfortunate Typo On Julia Roberts Headline And People Make The Best Of It

https://www.boredpanda.com/newspaper-headline-typo-fail-julia-roberts/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=BPFacebook&fbclid=IwAR2my9KxSvxbjj3LFHORP-am-lqu4v_9PedxLBXHi7O3WiwI7HmZ2RTevQA

• Haha 3