princess

Julia Roberts

Well, if I had her money and I wanted to go shopping with the kids, I think I would take along some help while I shopped. But since I don't have her money I just toted around my kids myself all those years. :rolleyes:

How about going shopping alone and leaving the babies at home with the nanny? I really doubt they're getting much out of the shopping experience. I know I got more done and quicker when I left my babies with grandma when I ran errands. Who knows, maybe this outing was to the doctor or something, it's always good to have an extra pair of hands, or two, when your toting around twins.

I just think it's funny because she claims to be so normal, down to earth doing her own laundry and not doing the hollywood thing. Then you see pics of her nanny holding one baby and her personal assisant holding the other while they head into town. :D How many normal people do you know do that??

people.com

Julia Roberts's new bundles of joy, 2-month-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, made their photo debut Jan. 27 with their movie-star mom (and a nanny) in Taos, N.Mex. Roberts's husband, Danny Moder, went along for the stroll, and another assistant carried one of the babies (inset). Roberts and Moder, who married in 2002, had spent the holidays in Taos on her $5 million-plus ranch.

So Julia and her husband go for a walk, with the nanny and assistant carrying their kids along :D

people.com While all of Hollywood was in high gear prepping for the Academy Awards last week, Julia Roberts ? an Oscar presenter ? was kicking back with husband Danny Moder, enjoying a casual dinner out (without their newborn twins, Finn and Hazel) at Orlando's, a local eatery near their ranch in Taos, N.Mex. A casually dressed Roberts ? who ordered one of her favorites: a chicken taco salad, avocado on the side, hold the onions ? hugged her cameraman hubby several times during the meal and leaned over at one point to give him a smooch on the cheek. Though word of the Closer star's presence spread throughout the restaurant, fans didn't approach her table directly. Instead, "Everyone was heading to the rest room," which required passing by her table, says a spy. As the happy couple, who turned down dessert but took a quesadilla to go, made their way out, "She turned and waved and said, 'Thanks'" to the kitchen staff, and wished them a good evening, our spy reports.

Posted Image

Julia Roberts makes a fan's day by getting snap-happy with a camera phone outside a Manhattan bar Wednesday.

Mommy Roberts back to work(BANG) - Julia Roberts is set to make her return to acting after the birth of her twins - and will be performing for free.The Oscar-winning beauty, who gave birth to babies Phinnaeus and Hazel last November, will join Sir Paul McCartney and Robin Williams at a charity evening in New York.The event will help raise money for Paul Newman's Hole in the Wall Camps, an organisation for seriously ill children.Although details of Julia's performance are yet to be announced, the 'Pretty Woman' star - who commands $20million per movie - is thought to be teaming up with Newman.Earlier this year, it was revealed Julia was set to star in a clutch of Hollywood movies - scrapping plans of maternity leave.The actress, who vowed to devote the next five years to bringing up her children, agreed to provide the voice in forthcoming animation 'Charlotte's Web' and is in talks to star in romantic comedy 'Th

from imdb.com

Julia Roberts Draws Attention with Expired Tags

Oscar-winning actress Julia Roberts shocked residents of Santa Monica, California when she was spotted driving through the coastal town with out of date license plates. The Erin Brockovich star, who owns a home in nearby Venice, ran various errands around Santa Monica yesterday, without her husband Danny Moder or their baby twins Hazel and Phinnaeus by her side. And while she could boast that she was doing her part for the environment by carrying out her chores in an eco-friendly silver Toyota Prius, onlookers couldn't help but notice that her plates clearly displayed an April 2005 expiry date. A local resident scoffs, "It's ridiculous! While I understand it's quite normal to be a few days late, three months is just crazy. If an everyday person with a 9-5 can remember to get it done within a timely fashion, a movie star with a staff to help remind her certainly should be able to." According to California law, a driver whose registration is expired by more than a month but less than a year is liable to pay an extra 60 per cent on top of the standard registration fee.

I find this funny. Were the residents really "shocked"? I never look at people's license plates. And there's been twice when my plates have shown expired. One was when I forgot to put the little sticker on, and another when someone stole my sticker (pulled it right off my license plate, bastards). Julia Roberts bugs me a bit - but I still find this article funny.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...395330&p=y743... =174396216 Roberts to debut on Broadway 29/07/2005 - 13:52:05 Julia Roberts will make her Broadway debut in a revival of the drama 'Three Days of Rain'. The 37-year-old Oscar-winner will star in the three-person play for 12 weeks, beginning in March. She said she was fulfilling a dream by appearing on Broadway and her nerves were already tight but that "the terror is part of the excitement". The play's two other actors, both men, have yet to be confirmed, as has the theatre where the play will be staged.

Posted Image

Julia Roberts and Danny Moder take Manhattan on Sunday, strolling down Fifth Avenue on their way to dinner (a nanny was watching 9-month-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus). Good thing Roberts likes the city: In March, she'll start a three-month run in Broadway's Three Days of Rain.

ROBERTS GOES BACK TO WORK

sfgate.com

Julia Roberts has completed her first acting job since giving birth to twins nine months ago -- a music video for the Dave Matthews Band.

Roberts plays a woman followed by a shadowing man played by Matthews in the video for "Dream Girl."

She agreed to star for free -- provided she was allowed breaks to nurse her babies Phinnaeus and Hazel.

The video was shot in Harlem, N.Y., and at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, and will be released later this year.

IMDB.COM...

Roberts To "Quit Hollywood"?

Julia Roberts has reportedly made her last movie and will quit acting after appearing on Broadway next year so she can spend time with her baby twins. The Oscar winner recently went back to work for the first time after giving birth to Phinnaeus and Hazel last November, appearing in a music video for rocker Dave Matthews. She has only done voiceover work - for animated movies Charlotte's Web and Ant Bully - since wrapping 2004 movie Ocean's Twelve. Roberts will spend the rest of the year preparing for her theatre debut in Three Days Of Rain which opens next March - and then retire from acting for good. According to sources close to the star, 37-year-old Roberts has had enough of acting, wants to enjoy time with the twins and husband Danny Moder - but she has just one more career goal left to achieve. A friend tells the National Enquirer, "Julia is done with Hollywood and starring in a Broadway play is the chance to make a graceful exit. She's been talking about leaving Los Angeles and stopping the movie roles ever since the twins were born late last November. She wanted a change of scenery, a change of pace and a new challenge." On her Broadway ambitions, the source adds, "She wants to take some chances. Julia doesn't to be known simply as a movie star - she wants to be known as the consummate actress. She wants her kids to be able to look back on her career as something more than just the star of Pretty Woman."

How will we all cope? :D

IMDB.COM...

Roberts To "Quit Hollywood"?

Julia Roberts has reportedly made her last movie and will quit acting after appearing on Broadway next year so she can spend time with her baby twins. The Oscar winner recently went back to work for the first time after giving birth to Phinnaeus and Hazel last November, appearing in a music video for rocker Dave Matthews. She has only done voiceover work - for animated movies Charlotte's Web and Ant Bully - since wrapping 2004 movie Ocean's Twelve. Roberts will spend the rest of the year preparing for her theatre debut in Three Days Of Rain which opens next March - and then retire from acting for good. According to sources close to the star, 37-year-old Roberts has had enough of acting, wants to enjoy time with the twins and husband Danny Moder - but she has just one more career goal left to achieve. A friend tells the National Enquirer, "Julia is done with Hollywood and starring in a Broadway play is the chance to make a graceful exit. She's been talking about leaving Los Angeles and stopping the movie roles ever since the twins were born late last November. She wanted a change of scenery, a change of pace and a new challenge." On her Broadway ambitions, the source adds, "She wants to take some chances. Julia doesn't to be known simply as a movie star - she wants to be known as the consummate actress. She wants her kids to be able to look back on her career as something more than just the star of Pretty Woman."

How will we all cope? :D

Can we hold her to this?

On her Broadway ambitions, the source adds, "She wants to take some chances. Julia doesn't to be known simply as a movie star - she wants to be known as the consummate actress. She wants her kids to be able to look back on her career as something more than just the star of Pretty Woman."

Okay, I'm the ultimate cynic, I admit it. But this also sounds (to me) like the beginning of a very slick PR scheme to make sure that her Broadway reviews are gentle on her, you know, so she can make her graceful exit from showbiz. If they start now, it will be widely known by the time she performs in the play, and she'll be seen differently IMO. They'll go easier on her than if they thought she was going to make lots more movies. Then, when the kids go to school, she can change her mind. She's a girl afterall. ;)

Don't trust imdb. If we floated a rumor here that was completely made up, imdb picks it up as fact. I've seen them do it before with other celebs, usually from bloggers who proclaim they have met celebs etc.

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-09-02/ Roberts Bans Brother from Baby Talk Julia Roberts has banned her actor brother from talking publicly about her and her two children. The superstar actress recently ended her longtime rift with Eric Roberts and invited him to visit her and her and husband Danny Moder's nine-month old twins Phinneaus and Hazel. But he has been banned from talking about them to the press. He tells the New York Daily News, "Mom has told me Mom wants to talk about the kids. "Mom doesn't want Uncle talking about the kids."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

Roberts' Niece Lands Nancy Drew Role

Julia Roberts' actress niece Emma Roberts is slated to revive beloved sleuth

Nancy Drew for a new series of children's mysteries.

The 14-year-old has signed up to play Drew in the movie "Nancy Drew: The

Mystery in Hollywood Hills."

Emma Roberts, daughter of actor Eric Roberts, is the star of the hit

Nickelodeon show "Unfabulous."