branchop

George Clooney

Am I the only one that is not interested in this at all?? And I usually love the arrival of new celeb babies.

• Like 2

Not even bothering to post this in the BI forum; it's clearly about Clooney and apparently there was a second scooter that dodged the accident:

There would have been a ton of questions about why this A+ list mostly movie actor was out with this 15 year old boy. Luckily the boy had a quicker reaction time. It also wouldn't shock me if we find out someone involved was the parent of the 15 year old. Lots of questions that will never be answered unless someone in the mess, decides to speak.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, fykeylicious said:

Not even bothering to post this in the BI forum; it's clearly about Clooney and apparently there was a second scooter that dodged the accident:

There would have been a ton of questions about why this A+ list mostly movie actor was out with this 15 year old boy. Luckily the boy had a quicker reaction time. It also wouldn't shock me if we find out someone involved was the parent of the 15 year old. Lots of questions that will never be answered unless someone in the mess, decides to speak.

Yup.

I remember Lainey's hints that Clooney liked things...rough. I don't remember that he liked them underage though? Might have to revisit??

My family and I are in Italy for vacation ( ie 12 hour marches around the hottest heatwave in forever). We were in Lake Como and my kids were nuts to try to see the Obamas and the Clooneys. No luck but we sure would have been excited! The townspeople were excited about Obama being there. 

• Like 2