Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Big Brother

Rachel again??? I love that Jeff and Jordan are back, and I like Brendon, but I cannot stand her. Almost (but not quite :D) can't watch because of her.

Rachel again??? I love that Jeff and Jordan are back, and I like Brendon, but I cannot stand her. Almost (but not quite :D) can't watch because of her.

yeah, I'm a bit annoyed at Rachel returning, and I'm not too thrilled with Dick and Daniele either. The sound of his voice annoys me, although I'm hoping he'll make for an entertaining season.

SPOILER AHEAD ~ Highlight if you want to know.

Ed was gone from the house not too long after the premiere on Thursday night. He was gone before the live feeds began at midnight, apparently for "personal" reasons. His daughter has the golden-whatever that gives her immunity for 4 weeks. I think they planned the whole thing.

I enjoyed the first episode. Not pleased to see Ed or his daughter though. I didn't watch one episode of their season and if the producers manipulate to help either of them this season, I will be long gone before it gets much further.

Edited by kappy22

Since it is common knowledge (on MSN home page) that Evel Dick is out of the house, I think it WAS planned all along. There are ten beds and twelve place settings. 14 people in the house.

Two Couples, so that leaves one person without a bed until HOH is determined, then everyone has a bed (as long as ED is out). I have no idea why they didn't put the 14 place settings out, but after Thursday 12 is all they will have in the house.

ITA, Branchop, that it was planned all along. I also think he and his daughter get along just fine.

I tuned in last night just in time to see Jordan win HOH in a replay of a comp she's won before. Wow, what a shocker. This is just a repeat of boogie winning with the help of the producers. BORING!

I use to go to a website to discuss BB where the board was more fun then the show. Now the fanatics are trolling every thread defending their icons Jeff & Jordan. BORING!

All independent thinkers who want the vets out will be eliminated leaving only the weak and brainless. Who wants to watch that?

I know I should be thankful because not only will I not waste any more time on the tv show, I won't be wasting any more time online over BB either.

at first I was excited to see jeff and jordan back but I agree it's just boring now - an entirely new cast with entirely new drama would have been better. and brendon and rachel and their dysfunctional relationship is just SO ANNOYING.

and then I was reading about how jeff went on this homophobic rant and the show is trying to cover it up b/c apparently jeff is cbs' "golden boy" or something - which I can totally see, but I hate to think bad of jeff, I wish he would just sit there quietly and look pretty

kappy - you are totally right, though - I totally forgot that was almost the same competition jordan won as before...snore

and then I was reading about how jeff went on this homophobic rant and the show is trying to cover it up b/c apparently jeff is cbs' "golden boy" or something - which I can totally see, but I hate to think bad of jeff, I wish he would just sit there quietly and look pretty

I read the same thing but wasn't that surprised at his comments. At the beginning of his season, I remember thinking he was good looking but not too bright in more ways then one.

I can't take another week of that psycho as HOH!!!

I just saw that on Joker's Updates. I don't even think I'm going to watch the show now. I'm thinking Jeff and Jordan are toast. They should have axed that bitch when they had a chance.

Is there any doubt as to how rigged this season is? The HOH was a repeat of the one Boogie won in his winning season. None of the houseguests can possibly know what America is thinking and therefore, with a help from the DR, the winner is chosen by producers.

I watched the few minutes it took to see who won HOH and was glad that I had not watched a minute more the entire week. So rigged. So boring.

The newbies were an interesting bunch and yet we'll never really know thanks to BB.

Edited by kappy22

I really don't think a major network is stupid enough to rig a successful tv show. BUT I do believe they get "suggestions" and "prompting" in their manipulation room...errr I mean, diary room sessions.

Maybe "rigged" isn't the proper word but it's the same thing. Set things up to give vets an advantage and then encourage the remaining players to go along in the diary room - to me, that's rigged even if it isn't something that can be used in a court of law.

This is like Survivor when it became blatant the producers wanted Rob to win. Now they want Jeff & Jordan to be another Romber and they will do whatever they have to so it happens.

SPOILER - Rachel nominated Dom and Adam and Brendan won POV. After Thursday, there will only be one newbie team left. Four weeks in and only one newbie team left. They never stood a chance against the producers manipulations.

Edited by kappy22

hmmm....do you think they will backdoor anyone?

Nope, it's done. Over.

If you believe the live-feeders, Rachel and Brendon convinced Dom to throw it by telling him they were going to backdoor Jordan or Jeff but then they kept the noms the same so it's either Dom or Adam gone tomorrow.

Such a boring season! Even last night's game was a repeat, and I'm already half-bored by the competitions as it is. As much as I love Jeff and Jordan, I'd rather have an entirely new cast this season.

Adam, Kalia, Lawon and Porsche are USELESS!!! And the only thing Shelly is good for is cleaning! I've never seen a more boring bunch of Hammies! Rachel and Brendan are just horrible people. Jeff, Jordan and Dani are the only ones I can handle. I hated Dani in her season but am really liking her this time. But she screwed herself by floating that "backdoor Jeff" idea too soon.

And you are right, kappy, the producers totally mess with the game.

Apparently beautiful Jeff is a bit of a homophobe. He got pissed when Kalia told him Dumbledor(from Potter)was supposed to be gay. He said gay people shouldn't be in that kind of position in a school with kids. I'm really disappointed but I'm sure he'll be schooled when he gets out... or get his ass kicked.

I don't get the feeds, but I read Jokers Updates. I was pretty surprised last night that they did not show that Shelly was the mastermind behind the plan to keep Rachel in the house. At all.

I don't get the feeds, but I read Jokers Updates. I was pretty surprised last night that they did not show that Shelly was the mastermind behind the plan to keep Rachel in the house. At all.

Probably because the producers don't want any of the newbies to win so they don't want the audience knowing who's playing well. I think it's pretty obvious they want the final four to be the 2 'love' couples pitted against each other. I'm so glad I have not watched since the first episode.

Probably because the producers don't want any of the newbies to win so they don't want the audience knowing who's playing well. I think it's pretty obvious they want the final four to be the 2 'love' couples pitted against each other. I'm so glad I have not watched since the first episode.

Oh puke. Such a rigged show. Brendon's back. What a surprise.

I agree Annabeast. I hope that Rachel goes first. I still like Jeff and Jordan. I cannot believe they had a chance to get her out of the house and didn't.

HIGHLIGT TO SEE SPOILER . . . . . . . .

Dani won HOH. Her noms are Adam and Shelley.

-_- Again - Why did they even bother having newbies on this year?

I heard the first nominee mentioned by kappy has won the veto. not sure who the replacement nom is. I'm so bored this season, not sure why I'm still watching...probably because there's nothing else on