princess

Justin Bieber

Reading tmz stories about the dui. Because he is under the legal drinking age and registered any alcohol, don't different rules apply? .08 is reported as legally drunk, and he blew a 0.014 but he is under age. I know that makes a difference in California. Also say he did not pass field sobriety test, so you can still get dui for other things besides alcohol. I'm guessing the blood test results will be interesting. And he was drag racing. And resisted arrest. Why has he not been deported yet???

I know there are a lot of musicians who can't tour the US because they can't get visas here. Oh please let that happen with Beiber!!!!

[i say "a lot" because they always seem to be talking about it on First Wave, the old alternative channel on satellite radio, but maybe that's selection bias and it's really like 3 guys ;-) ]

Edited by Hoyaheel

Reading tmz stories about the dui. Because he is under the legal drinking age and registered any alcohol, don't different rules apply? .08 is reported as legally drunk, and he blew a 0.014 but he is under age. I know that makes a difference in California. Also say he did not pass field sobriety test, so you can still get dui for other things besides alcohol. I'm guessing the blood test results will be interesting. And he was drag racing. And resisted arrest. Why has he not been deported yet???

Yes Princess, I did read somewhere that there's a much lower limit if you are under 21 in FL...wish I could remember where I saw the article though. I did locate this one that does mention it: http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/24/showbiz/justin-bieber/

I read on Dlisted (I think) that it turns out he wasn't drag racing. And TMZ (again I think) said that that his BAC was nowhere near 0.08. I also read somewhere that he cried when he was in jail. I get the feeling this whole thing was planned out for PR. And it's not working out as planned. :monkey:

I read on Dlisted (I think) that it turns out he wasn't drag racing. And TMZ (again I think) said that that his BAC was nowhere near 0.08. I also read somewhere that he cried when he was in jail. I get the feeling this whole thing was planned out for PR. And it's not working out as planned. :monkey:

Or......plenty of people are getting paid off to "remember" things differently. Either way, the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

I think he should be treated like any other Regular Joe who is a foreign citizen here on a visa who breaks the law. He shouldn't be penalized or given preferential treatment because of his fame and fortune. I'm still hoping this is grounds for deportation, though. ::crosses fingers::

Please please please let the US men's hockey team beat Canada today!!!!!

(since the women lost yesterday, we could maybe at least get rid of half of him?)

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/olympics...ticle-1.1621954

Sad thing is, the guy is probably really proud of this and thinks it backs up his "thug credentials." Bwahah.

TMZ has put up some exceprts of a deposition he made for a lawsuit. Lately I've been ignoring things I don't like because why waste the energy getting worked up and hating them? Beiber has made me reconsider this policy. This little shit needs to be smacked.

Justin Bieber -- VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION -- Like You've Never Seen Him ... And It's Bad

I should have known better than to watch. I didn't even make it through the first of the videos. What a piece of shit. He and his wisp of a "mustache" are pathetic.

Just another reason to dislike him more...he's a douche.

Cocky piece of shit!

I would take him for a ride to any crime-ridden area, take his cell phone, and leave him there to figure out how thug he really is without his bodyguards and lawyers protecting his ass.

He's a dumb brat..

I was rolling when the interviewer asked him if Usher was instrumental in helping his career and he replied, " I was discovered on YouTube I was DETRIMENTAL to my own career!"

" I was discovered on YouTube I was DETRIMENTAL to my own career!"

And Bieber is detrimental to the collective eardrums of everybody over the age of 12. It all evens out in the end.

Justin Bieber Booted for Baring Ass on Pyramids 33 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking News

0108-justin-bieber-mayan-getty-tmz-1.gif

Justin Bieber pissed off the Mayan gods -- or at least the cops who watch over them -- because he allegedly dropped trou on pyramids in Mexico.

Officials in Tulum, south of Cancun, say Justin and his entourage got booted from the ruins on Thursday. Several reports say Biebs ran afoul of the temple cops because he pulled down his pants ... but officially authorities will only say they did something outrageous.

And yes, Justin ... it's too late to say lo siento.

Good grief, did this idiot child really take a leak on ancient ruins?!?! That's what I read between the lines here. This is what happens when you coddle your children people, they never grow up!! :vomit2:
  • Like 1

Good grief, did this idiot child really take a leak on ancient ruins?!?! That's what I read between the lines here. This is what happens when you coddle your children people, they never grow up!! :vomit2:

TMZ

Justin Bieber has the verde light to return to the Mayan ruins in Tulum, Mexico as long as he "behaves well," or as we say in this country ... don't act like a jerk!

The director for the National Institute of Anthropology and History tells TMZ, Bieber is welcome back -- and doesn't even have to apologize for disrespecting the sacred ground by drinking beer and mooning the tourists.

We're told the only caveat is he better behave and respect the rules that every tourist has to follow. Y'know, things like ... keeping your pants on.

Drinking beer and mooning tourists. Well, at least he didn't take a leak on it like I assumed, but not much a step up in terms of class...