princess

Justin Bieber

Sooooo, the Biebster is going to take a DNA test to verify that he's not the father of some wacked-out fan, then sue her to set an example for other fans that try to claim celebs are the baby-daddy. Yet is you see all the blind items, they think he's guilty, guilty, guilty.

BLIND GOSSIP 11/03

While some celebs are finally acknowledging new additions to their families, others are in denial about their parental status. Well, here’s some info about one in particular that may add some fuel to the parental fire. Is he really the father of this baby? As a matter of fact, he might not be the father. The new mom actually did have sex with another guy the week before she had sex with the celebrity. She is "pretty sure" that the celeb is the father… but there’s a chance that it’s the other guy. Good news, right? Not so fast. Even if the celeb is cleared as the father, he’s still in a world of trouble. Why? Because this was not the first time he’s picked up a fan and had unprotected sex with her. The story that this girl is telling is absolutely true… and there are plenty of other girls who have had a nearly-identical experience with this same celebrity. That means that there are an awful lot of people who are going to need to get paid off so that the celebrity doesn’t come off looking bad. And, while he’s at it, perhaps he should also consider paying for their medical bills. Because while the other girls didn’t wind up pregnant, some did wind up needing prescriptions.

BLIND GOSSIP 11/04

His girlfriend knows that the accusations are true. So she’s getting out. She has her own reputation to consider. The faster she distances herself from the coming shit storm, the faster she and her career can recover. But how does his girlfriend really know that the accuser is telling the truth and that the storm is coming? Well, it’s not because he will admit to anything. She’s telling friends that she is shocked that the words he used with the accuser are exactly the same words he used with the her when they first started dating. It also means that he lied to his girlfriend about something that was very important to her. That’s enough evidence for her.

So watcha think?? :3huh:

Apparently his douche ass was arrested last night. Hope they lose the key :4biggrin:

better yet, send him back to canada.

Canada! Beiber, Ford and sports riots? What is happening to you??

:angry3: Where is this idiot's mother????????

Clearly his parents & "people" are making too much money off him to actually discipline him. Cut the demand!!!

I don't want to excuse his douchey-ness, but sometimes when you listen to what he's saying, I think he really has never been told that something is off limits. He has no concept of what's ok and what is not. That's a combination of bad parenting, bad handling, and just putting kids in situations that they can't deal with at such a young age. Part of me feels so sorry for kids like him and like Drew Barrymore who just had no boundaries. I'm so happy that she is doing well. As much as I dislike Bieber and mock him relentlessly, I do hope that at some point he gets some good advice and turns into a functional person. The odds are not in his favor.

As I was typing this, Access Hollywood just "spoke to an insider" who says Scooter Braun and his team have given Justin and ultimatum! get treatment or we are done with you. Or, I cynically say, do the whole rehab thing for appearances, or we are out.

Edited by dixiedoodah

The life of child stars is one thing I absolutely agree with Lainey on and she posts about it frequently. Absolutely, when they are moneymakers, no one sets boundaries or says no or does anything but procure what they want so they produce money (via acting, singing, whatever). It's sad but with the HUGE demand today and no downtime, I can't see the system changing. You hope for a parent with moral boundaries or a kid with his/her head on straight, but how often does that happen?

Exhibit A just on tmz. What kid would have a chance?

Justin Bieber's father helped facilitate the insanely stupid moves of his son that landed him in jail ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... 38-year-old Jeremy Bieber was not only present when Justin was arrested early Thursday morning ... he was one of the people who helped block off the residential street so his son could drag race.

It's even worse ... Jeremy was in SET nightclub just before the arrest with Justin and was around him all day, when the self-confessed little pothead was smoking weed.

As we reported ... Justin admitted that he was under the influence of Rx drugs, alcohol and weed at the time of his arrest ... and Justin's dad was right there in the mix.

Unbelievable.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/23/justin-biebe.../#ixzz2rFAeD5ZY

It seemed that he really started to spin out of control when he became 18. For all intents and purposes, he's an adult now and doesn't have to answer to anyone about anything...including mom. If the parental influence wasn't there before (and I don't believe it was), he sure isn't going to listen to her now that he's in control of everything. He's not going to stop his antics until he wants to...hopefully before he kills someone or kills himself.

I don't want to excuse his douchey-ness, but sometimes when you listen to what he's saying, I think he really has never been told that something is off limits. He has no concept of what's ok and what is not. That's a combination of bad parenting, bad handling, and just putting kids in situations that they can't deal with at such a young age. Part of me feels so sorry for kids like him and like Drew Barrymore who just had no boundaries. I'm so happy that she is doing well. As much as I dislike Bieber and mock him relentlessly, I do hope that at some point he gets some good advice and turns into a functional person. The odds are not in his favor.

As I was typing this, Access Hollywood just "spoke to an insider" who says Scooter Braun and his team have given Justin and ultimatum! get treatment or we are done with you. Or, I cynically say, do the whole rehab thing for appearances, or we are out.

yeah but the thing is, there is some sort of "reason" behind every douche. Every sociopath by definition has a socio-psycho reasons for their behavior. So fine feel bad when they're kids but once they're adults they are responsible for their own actions. He's just a douche. Not much sympathy.

yeah but the thing is, there is some sort of "reason" behind every douche. Every sociopath by definition has a socio-psycho reasons for their behavior. So fine feel bad when they're kids but once they're adults they are responsible for their own actions. He's just a douche. Not much sympathy.

and apparently he has his dad's permission and encouragement to be a douche. . . .

Are his parents married to each other? They clearly both support his douchery in their own special ways - just wondering if there's a multiplier effect going on?

Are his parents married to each other? They clearly both support his douchery in their own special ways - just wondering if there's a multiplier effect going on?

I suspect not. Patti Mallette constantly plays the "single mom" card and the father was allegedly out of the picture until very recently.

Patti Mallette constantly plays the "single mom" card

Thanks - I thought I'd heard that but I try NOT to pay attention to this guy ;-)