princess

Things that make you say "Hummm....."

Lori Loughlin asks judge to reduce $1 million bond, arguing there's 'no indication' she'll flee

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lori-loughlin-judge-reduce-1-million-bond-no-indication-flee

Loughlin pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud, while Giannulli pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud and to honest services wire and mail fraud.

According to the terms of their agreement, Loughlin would serve two months and pay a $150,000 fine along with two years of supervised release and 100 hours of community service. Giannulli, meanwhile, would serve five months in prison, pay a $250,000 fine with two years of supervised release and 250 hours of community service.

Teresa Giudice Devastated Over Judge's Family Tragedy ... Judge on Her Fraud Case

7/20/2020 11:13 AM PT

TMZ

Teresa Giudice is heartbroken for the New Jersey judge who sent her and her hubby to prison ... after what appears to be a targeted murder at the judge's home.

The 'RHONJ' star's attorney, James Leonard, tells TMZ ... Teresa was "devastated" by the news this weekend -- namely, that a gunman disguised as a FedEx employee made his way into Judge Esther Salas' home and shot and killed her son. Judge Salas' husband was also shot but survived.

Leonard says, "Knowing Teresa the way I do, I think if she were to have an opportunity to see Judge Salas, I think she would hug her and pray with her." He doesn't believe his client will attend the funeral but says Judge Salas and her family are in Teresa's thoughts.

He adds, "This is such a horrific tragedy, I know that the entire legal community is shocked and devastated and praying for Judge Salas and her family."

Judge Salas, who was not injured in the gunman's attack, presided over Teresa and Joe Giudice's criminal cases back in the day -- sentencing her to 15 months in prison, and Joe to 41 months behind bars.

The judge was also just assigned a class action suit against a bank that loosely involves Jeffrey Epstein.

>> Westward ho <<

More tales of Dom the swordsman

Pop Bitch

In 2011, Dominic West was called back to his alma mater, Trinity College Dublin, to receive the Gold Medal of Honorary Patronage from the Philosophical Society.

As part of his speech, he paid tribute to his wife (who was present in the audience) by telling the assembled students a story about the time he once shagged her on the roof of a campus building instead of watching Ireland in the Italia 90 World Cup.

This romantic sentiment was later eclipsed in the Q&A portion, when a very earnest young student asked West what his favourite part of his studies had been.

West's candid reply? "To be honest mate, I spent most of my time... er... What do you call it...? Downing pints and splitting beave."
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, princess said:
>> Westward ho <<

More tales of Dom the swordsman

Pop Bitch

In 2011, Dominic West was called back to his alma mater, Trinity College Dublin, to receive the Gold Medal of Honorary Patronage from the Philosophical Society.

As part of his speech, he paid tribute to his wife (who was present in the audience) by telling the assembled students a story about the time he once shagged her on the roof of a campus building instead of watching Ireland in the Italia 90 World Cup.

This romantic sentiment was later eclipsed in the Q&A portion, when a very earnest young student asked West what his favourite part of his studies had been.

West's candid reply? "To be honest mate, I spent most of my time... er... What do you call it...? Downing pints and splitting beave."

Feel like old Dom might live to regret putting himself in the spotlight over the “delighted Trumps got covid” thing. I’m assuming that was why a pap was following him in Italy, looking for dirt. 

So country singer Morgan Wallen recently shared a new video of himself concerning the recent headlines for himself that he has made. I pray that this newest wake up call of his is the last one that he’ll ever need. Getting on the road of sobriety is already a good step in the right direction and yes, nine days without a drink may not be much to write home about at the moment, but may the beat that he is currently playing only go on. (smiles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V2YM8HHJ2U

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. This reminds me of something that is said in my most favorite TV show: “Rome may have been built in a day, but it did take a month to secure it.” (smiles)

Bill Cosby Will Be Released from Prison as Court Overturns Sex Assault Conviction

The court's judgment, handed down Wednesday, states Bill Cosby "must be discharged [from prison], and any future prosecution on these particular charges must be barred"

https://people.com/crime/bill-cosby-conviction-overturned-court/?did=649478-20210630&amp;utm_campaign=ppl-breakingnews_relationship-builder&amp;utm_source=people.com&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=063021&amp;cid=649478&amp;mid=61125079660

Bizarre conspiracy theory suggests celebrities including the Pope and even ROYALS who have been snapped with black left eyes are in the secret ILLUMINATI society (and puts the bruises down to an 'initiation ritual')

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5971319/Conspiracy-theory-suggests-celebrities-snapped-black-left-eyes-ILLUMINATI.html

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Only celeb adjacent, more of a socialite gossip thing, I think this post might get me a guaranteed entry into AARP as crotchety old woman. But… 

I can not read this and not just find it obscene. I mean, the fashion is interesting and the peeks at the mansion are interesting, but the amount of money being spent, during a pandemic, and the pure level of narcissism on display… ugh.I believe i read she had 16 costume changes during the three day event. Maybe I’m just too old for this $hit to watch someone blow the food budget of a small county on a wedding for two people who probably will be divorced by the start of the next decade. 

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/inside-ivy-getty-wedding-weekend-in-san-francisco

• Like 4

My daughter’s friend moved to San Francisco and went to preschool with Ava Getty, one of the butterfly flower girls. The parents were supposedly very nice and not pretentious at all. I find that to be the case more often with old money than new money because they don’t have as much to prove. Apparently Ava’s birthday party was at one of those normal children’s venues but the party favors were expensive for a kid’s party. 

• Like 2

Popbitch

Someone on Reddit has crunched the numbers and calculated that the financial and critical sweet spot for a Vin Diesel movie is hit when Vin spends 14-15% of the film's total running time in a sleeveless shirt. [Full data is here]
  • Haha 1