WiLdFiRe

Kristen Stewart

There are more photos than the set above. If you go through this whole slide show, somewhere near the end is the picture in question. I can't link directly to the picture from my phone, sorry.

http://www.popsugar.com/Kristen-Stewart-Ru...39774#slideshow

ETA: it's actually kind of in the middle. Lots of the pictures seem to be repeats. It's a few after the one of her on the street alone. If he did, there's not much photo evidence, considering how many photos were taken of each other element of the story.

Edited by dixiedoodah

Hm I didn't see it unless it's the one with her fist up like she's going to hit someone but you're right there are more. He is looking right at the camera even when they are kissing. Could he have set this up without her knowledge? She looks drunk in many of them.

I've never read or seen any Twilights so I don't know why I am so tied up in this. For one thing this couple has been shoved in front of my face forever. I just remember being disappointed at the Goblet of Fire movie that they cast such an unattractive actor for Cedric. Then suddenly he was the greatest thing since Justin Beiber.

:P

See, I thought I went to the US website and looked at "all" the photos available (not the ones on Lainey's website). I guess that one Jerrica posted - I could see that........

See, I thought I went to the US website and looked at "all" the photos available (not the ones on Lainey's website). I guess that one Jerrica posted - I could see that........

looks to me like he was just kissing her. if it had be "something else" it would be more apparent. Wouldnt she have a slightly more animated reaction? Nix that. This is KS we're talking about.

How completely ridiculous.

Announcing the ban is total PR. If the movie producers or Pattinson didn't want her there, truly, it would be handled behind the scenes.

Point. Thats what makes it ridiculous. :4biggrin:

I did assume that's what you meant - I'm glad I was right :4biggrin:

Now after reading that, how can anyone not think the "relationship" was simply PR for those movies? So now I guess we'll be hearing about what a cad he is for the next couple of weeks. How utterly ridiculous this whole stunt has been. I wonder if either of their careers will successfully survive it.

Now after reading that, how can anyone not think the "relationship" was simply PR for those movies? So now I guess we'll be hearing about what a cad he is for the next couple of weeks. How utterly ridiculous this whole stunt has been. I wonder if either of their careers will successfully survive it.

I guess this article and the inevitable fallout over the next few weeks is one way to make the gay rumors go away.....

I guess this article and the inevitable fallout over the next few weeks is one way to make the gay rumors go away.....

the nets: where its hard to believe a couple of co-stars had a thing but easy to believe "there was no baby" and that literally everyone is gay.

fwiw

http://www.gossipcop.com/robert-pattinson-...ir-other-women/

wherein they make the interesting point that "the tipster’s “information” is cobbled together from blind items, debunked hearsay and discredited conspiracy theories. There’s nothing new or revelatory — just a lot of old claptrap...That’s not how reality or truth operates."

Well said sir.

Edited by mostlylurker

fwiw

wherein they make the interesting point that "the tipster’s “information” is cobbled together from blind items, debunked hearsay and discredited conspiracy theories. There’s nothing new or revelatory — just a lot of old claptrap...That’s not how reality or truth operates."

Well said sir.

Summit has lots of money and a long reach and no doubt wants to continue the farce as long as possible, especially since the final movie isn't out yet. I'm not really sure I believe that gossipcop's integrity hasn't been compromised, over this as well as other "truths" they've put out there.

fwiw

Well said sir.

Summit has lots of money and a long reach and no doubt wants to continue the farce as long as possible, especially since the final movie isn't out yet. I'm not really sure I believe that gossipcop's integrity hasn't been compromised, over this as well as other "truths" they've put out there.

while i get its big business and PR managed, I just don't think this is all stage managed (at least not to this extent). not because it wouldn't cross someone's mind to try for the PR, but simply because I dont believe in big complex conspiracy theories over the notion of two attractive young people sharing in an intense life event having a relationship. For context, I also believe 9/11 was committed by bin laden without US government knowledge or involvement, and there that no one has actually been probed by UFOs.

fwiw

Well said sir.

while i get its big business and PR managed, I just don't think this is all stage managed (at least not to this extent). not because it wouldn't cross someone's mind to try for the PR, but simply because I dont believe in big complex conspiracy theories over the notion of two attractive young people sharing in an intense life event having a relationship. For context, I also believe 9/11 was committed by bin laden without US government knowledge or involvement, and there that no one has actually been probed by UFOs.

That's nice, glad to hear it. Isn't it wonderful that we are all entitled to our own opinions about different things? Such a great country we live in! :4biggrin:

fwiw

Well said sir.

That's nice, glad to hear it. Isn't it wonderful that we are all entitled to our own opinions about different things? Such a great country we live in! :4biggrin:

you dont watch fox news much do you?

Apparently Kristen has just been dropped from the sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman.

Universal has decided to shelf its planned Snow White and the Huntsman sequel and is instead focusing on a solo Huntsman movie starring Chris Hemsworth. Kristen Stewart will not be invited to return if the follow-up goes forward.

read the rest of the story here

update: GossipCop claims this story is false.

Whatever.

another update: apparently several outlets are running the "Kristen is dropped" story, so it sounds like gossipcop is wrong on this one. dum dum DUMMM

Edited by fykeylicious

fwiw

Well said sir.

Lol, you're kidding right? :4biggrin: Independent all the way, always have been..."Faux" news has never been on my radar and never will be.

fwiw

Well said sir.

Lol, you're kidding right? :4biggrin: Independent all the way, always have been..."Faux" news has never been on my radar and never will be.

you got it in one. the wonderfulness of being able to have ones own opinion without a government coming in to get us is one thing. the celebration of everyone's opinions as equally valid is a fools extension. (and sort of makes the point, doesn't it?) but as you might rightly point out...that is just my own opinion.

This happens so often to alleged 'couples' from a famous movie they should call it a reBIZnesship instead of relationship. For those people not directly involved it's not all that hard or complex. Pictures that imply an ongoing relationship prolly sell better then those showing they aren't. It works for all parties involved, including the people who consume it.

Edited by alpierce

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/16 **#1**
Probably if she had not been quite so stoned, this closeted A-/B+ list mostly movie actress would not have let her new girlfriend kiss her in public. Our actress was stoned though and vapes even more than Leonardo DiCaprio.

Kristen Stewart/Soko

http://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/news/a34888/kristen-stewart-soko-dating-rumor/