KikiTopaz

Our Chit Chat Family

Fykeylicious,

Congrats on becoming a new mommy! I am so happy for you! This needed to be posted where all can see it. :lol:

Woot! May your baby live long and surrounded by gossip!

And if baby is ever the subject of gossip, may her (his?) baby-soft skin become super-human thick (but still baby soft :1smile: ) Congratulations on your Little Chitchatter!

Thanks, everyone!! KikiTopaz, thank you for this wonderful thread! I just got home from the shore a few hours ago and came on fanchitchat as soon as I could. What a great thing to read!! :GroupHug:

So far, Baby Boy Fykey enjoys early mornings, hates the beach, loves to look at his hands, and believes all celebrities are gay. I am training him well :D

I was a little worried that it wasn't my place to start the thread, but I was just so happy for you. I should have known you would embrace it with humor and grace. Lucky little guy that has a mom with those traits.

Enjoy every second with your precious angel. All too soon he'll be wanting to date girls and asking for the keys to the car!

Congratulations!

I remember we did a poll a few years ago, the majority of us are in our 30's and have kids. Maybe we should do a new one to see if that's still the case.

I remember we did a poll a few years ago, the majority of us are in our 30's and have kids. Maybe we should do a new one to see if that's still the case

I think that's a great idea! Can you make it happen, Princess?

SHIT!!! I gotta login more often! I can't believe I'm a month late!

Tubagirl, if you're a month late, do we need to start a new thread for you too? LOL. Just kidding!!!