KikiTopaz

Our Chit Chat Family

SHIT!!! I gotta login more often! I can't believe I'm a month late!

Tubagirl, if you're a month late, do we need to start a new thread for you too? LOL. Just kidding!!!

Me and the hubs have stopped using protection and have adopted a "If it happens hopefully our parents will finally shut the fuck up attitude". :wacko:

SHIT!!! I gotta login more often! I can't believe I'm a month late!

Tubagirl, if you're a month late, do we need to start a new thread for you too? LOL. Just kidding!!!

Me and the hubs have stopped using protection and have adopted a "If it happens hopefully our parents will finally shut the fuck up attitude". :wacko:

:4biggrin: Good luck!

I hope you get lucky before getting lucky stops being fun :jumping1: :4biggrin:

I hope you get lucky before getting lucky stops being fun :jumping1: :4biggrin:

He knows how to keep things fun. Last night he showed me his costume for the party we're going to on Halloween. He's going as Pyramid Head from the Silent Hill video games.

Immediately following, I made him do things on the couch. While wearing the big mask/helmet thing on his head.

I got some dark, dark fantasies. Ones you don't want to know about.

He's looking pretty good lying in bed right now... :drool:

I'm very very happy for your dark Halloween fantasies being fulfilled :4biggrin:

Play time for grown-ups is SEVERELY underrated!

Edited by Hoyaheel

Any of our ChitChatters dealing with hurricane sandy??? Hope you are all okay!!

We lost power for about 6 hours, but other than masses of leaves and branches to clean up, we've survived.

We had some heavy winds but didn't lose power thank goodness. Looking around outside, it doesn't seem as if we sustained any damage so that's good too.

no power, line down in front yard, tree limbs in the back, trees in the road, 1 1/2 - 2 feet of snow and still falling. but we're ok.

l1zz1e - where are you located??

I just got power back tonight - been out since Monday. It got COLD at night!! Not having power sucked, but I know there are people much worse off. I haven't really even seen the news lately so I am still catching up on everything.

That said, did I miss anything good, gossip wise? I don't have time to go through pages of gossip in my reader, so I figure some of you will just cut to the good stuff :D

I'm glad everyone seems to have come through reasonably intact. When we have hurricanes/tropical storms blow past it is usually my nerves that sustain the most damage. I'm in GA so we don't get the brunt of them. It looks horrible up north right now.

no power, line down in front yard, tree limbs in the back, trees in the road, 1 1/2 - 2 feet of snow and still falling. but we're ok.

l1zz1e - where are you located??

central WV. still no power or phones, the snow has melted and it's supposed to rain for at least the next week, so we'll probably be dealing with flooding soon.

Big vote here in Minnesota regarding a state constitution change making marriage between man and woman. I VOTE NO! Even my 75 year old father is voting no. Best Dad Ever!

Everyone on the East Coast...you've all been in my thoughts and prayers. I am a certified Skywarn Storm Spotter here in MN/WI because I'm a weather freak but also because I worry about people during natural events. Glad to hear you're safe!

thanks all. :)

phone was restored on the 6th, power was only restored yesterday. we didn't get as much rain as expected and the temps increased slow enough that the meltoff didn't cause any flooding. I voted early on saturday.

thanks all. :)

phone was restored on the 6th, power was only restored yesterday. we didn't get as much rain as expected and the temps increased slow enough that the meltoff didn't cause any flooding. I voted early on saturday.

Wow, so how many days were you without power?? Where are you located? Glad to know you're okay!!

12 days total, about the same as the summer outage due to the derechio. not sure which was worse ....? I'm in central WV. Thanks!

Wow, glad you're getting back to normal now. 12 days is a looooong time!!