princess

Tiger Woods

Gloria's Tiger Summit

Posted Dec 1st 2009 9:00AM by TMZ Staff

Gloria Allred and Rachel Uchitel had a long meeting yesterday about the story that surfaced in the National Enquirer -- linking Rachel to Tiger Woods.

We know Rachel is all fired up, claiming the two women who made the claim lied outright.

We're guessing we'll hear from Gloria today.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0YSLgzQAW

She's hot...but she ain't half a billion hot.... :blink:

New Woman Claims Affair With Golfer Tiger Woods

Posted Image

A Los Angeles cocktail waitress tells the new Us Weekly (on newsstands Wednesday) that she had a steamy 31-month fling with Tiger Woods and has a voicemail recording and text messages to prove it.

Jaimee Grubbs, now 24, tells Us Weekly she began having an affair with Woods, 33, in April 2007.

She tells Us Weekly they went on to have 20 sexual encounters.

Grubbs, who recently appeared on VH1's Tool Academy, also tells Us Weekly she has photos, as well as more than 300 racy texts from Woods, who wed model Elin Nordegren in 2004.

Come back to Usmagazine.com Wednesday morning to listen to a Nov. 24 voicemail Woods left Grubbs in which he suggests his wife might suspect he is having an affair.

Talk of the alleged affair with New York City club manager Rachel Uchitel reportedly led to Woods' one-car accident near his home in Florida this past Friday.

TMZ has reported that Woods and his wife were arguing about the alleged fling just before the crash.

This isn't a private matter when you're in an accident on John Public's street!

This didn't happen in the privacy of your mansion!

No Criminal Charges to Be Filed Against Tiger Woods

Tuesday December 01, 2009 03:10 PM EST

Florida authorities are closing the car accident case on Tiger Woods, and will not do more than issue a minor traffic ticket with a possible $164 fine to the golfer.

"The investigation has concluded that Mr. Woods is at fault in the crash," a Florida Highway Patrol spokeswoman said Tuesday afternoon at a press conference, saying that they found that Woods, 33, had not driven in a "careful and prudent manner" when he was hurt in a one-car crash outside his Orlando home.

In addition to the fine, the careless-driving citation could give Woods four points on his driver's license, if he is found guilty. There will be no criminal charges, and the case is closed, the spokeswoman said.

"Mr. Woods has satisfied the requirements of Florida law by providing" his driver's license, registration, and insurance information, and was not required to submit to interviews or give evidence, she said.

The FHP spokeswoman refused to take questions, and it's fairly certain those surrounding the famed golfer will continue to circulate.

– Michael Y. Park

Unfortunately, I don't think the cops care whether it is abuse or not. It is a public display of someone blatantly not talking to them. So the cops are making a public display of showing "they will get to the bottom of it no matter what". I guarantee if it was my husband and me, it would be, "let us know if we can be of assistance" - and they would move on.

No doubt you're right! But, I'm floating on holiday spirit so I'll allow myself to keep dreaming of sugar plum fairies, santas elves and Florida cops who actually treat all people equally : )

Edited to add: Tiger's got some NASTY taste in women!

Edited by Freckles

This isn't a private matter when you're in an accident on John Public's street!

This didn't happen in the privacy of your mansion!

Private gated community...And I thought he was barely off his driveway when he hit the fire hydrant?

No Criminal Charges to Be Filed Against Tiger Woods

It's great to be rich! :4biggrin:

Tiger Woods Cozies Up in Vegas

Tiger Woods got up close and personal with a leggy brunette during a recent trip to Las Vegas -- and the woman definitely isn't his wife. TMZ obtained these photos of Tiger and the mystery lady taken October 4, 2009 at Tao nightclub in Vegas. The photos were taken around 1:30 AM.

I'm finding it hard to feel very sorry for him if this is what he's been up to behind the scenes. Don't know him personally of course, but he seems to be an intelligent person so it's not like he didn't know that bad behavior on his part could end up costing him dearly, both personally and professionally. Just seems to be more of that mentality of "I'm filthy rich so I can do whatever I want to do". If everything goes to hell for him, oh well...can't blame anyone but himself now can he?

Edited by Hihomumio

I agree, I don't feel sorry for him. He lived his life as a cheater so he has to pay the price. He needs to take responsibility for his actions.

Woods says he lets family down

By DOUG FERGUSON, AP Golf Writer

(12-02) 08:11 PST Thousand Oaks, Calif. (AP) --

Tiger Woods said he let his family down with transgressions he regrets "with all of my heart," and that he will deal with his personal life behind closed doors.

His statement Wednesday follows a cover story in Us Weekly magazine that reports a Los Angeles cocktail waitress claims she had a 31-month affair with the world's No. 1 golfer.

"I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves," Woods said on his Web site . "I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."

The cocktail waitress, Jaimee Grubbs, told the magazine she met Woods at a Las Vegas nightclub the week after the 2007 Masters — two months before Woods' wife, Elin, gave birth to their first child. Grubbs claims to have proof in 300 text messages.

About three hours before Woods' statement, the magazine published what it said was a voicemail — provided by Grubbs — that Woods left her phone on Nov. 24, three days before his middle-of-the-night car crash outside his home in Florida.

Woods did not offer details of any alleged relationship.

"I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves," Woods said. "For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."

Woods has been subjected to more media scrutiny over the last week than when he first won the Masters in 1997 and set off the first wave of Tigermania. He has spoken only three times through his Web site, although this was his longest posting.

"Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means," Woods said. "For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives."

And he continued to say accounts that physical violence played a role in his Friday morning car crash were "utterly false and malicious."

"Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect," he wrote.

His statement came one day after the Florida Highway Patrol closed its investigation into the accident — without Woods ever speaking to state troopers. He was charged with careless driving, which carries a $164 fine and four points on his driving record.

The story soon shifted from a patrol investigation to sordid allegations into his personal life.

In the voicemail released by the magazine, a man says to Grubbs:

"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."

The Associated Press could not confirm Woods was the caller.

"Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means," Woods said. "For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives."

This part of his statement bothers me. If he were just a golfer who never did mega endorsement deals because he wanted to stick to some point of honor, I might be able to understand this kind of whining. But he has been all too happy to trade on his name, image, and success, to earn amounts of money most people can barely imagine. And all those skanks he apparently has been hooking up with--would they have been interested in him if he weren't famous and immensely wealthy?

He willingly traded away his privacy and anonymity, and he's never complained until now, when things aren't going the way he wants. Maybe he just should've behaved better.

Edited by golden*girl

any woman involved with a famous person and saves all texts and messages knows eventually she will be able to use them against him! I would think if you really cared for him you would delete them. I guess if you keep them there is the thought in your back of the mind you can always blackmail him. Well Tiger, guess what...you were with women who kept all the texts and messages!!!!

Idiot. Obviously, he shouldn't have cheated. But I think his biggest fault is probably in his getting married. He's a GOLFER who has become a billionaire....translation= he one of the world's most successful geeks in a geek(non glamorous) sport, who is getting more tail thrown at him then he has had in his entire life. He obviously didn't pay off the women or have them sign confidentiality agreements. His best friends are other professional athletes...shocking they didn't teach him that, or at least talk him out of getting married.

ETA...This is also reason #2,200 why wife, kids, & family should not be in the spotlight...

Edited by BobbyD

New Woman Claims Affair With Golfer Tiger Woods

Posted Image

A Los Angeles cocktail waitress tells the new Us Weekly (on newsstands Wednesday) that she had a steamy 31-month fling with Tiger Woods and has a voicemail recording and text messages to prove it.

Grubbs, who recently appeared on VH1's Tool Academy, also tells Us Weekly she has photos, as well as more than 300 racy texts from Woods,

Who saves 300 text messages? Hmm...reminds me of the navy blue dress with the stain that was not cleaned. Did someone have a hidden agenda? Are we seeing the birth of the next Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton. Note: Do not misunderstand, I despise cheaters. The bastards get caught, start whining and begging for forgiveness.

I totally agree, BobbyD. Why bother getting married at all? At the very least, I think he should have held off with the nuptials until he was older - say, his 40s - so that he could have sowed his oats, learned a thing or two about how hos will always turn text messages into cash, and picked up some hints from his athlete buddies.

I think he got married to be more attractive to potential advertisers etc. The whole "family man" thing that supposedly appeals to (what Lainey calls) the Minivan Majority. And he probably loves her. And hey, she's hot too. Maybe he felt family pressure. Lots of people get married that probably don't have the monogamy gene......And as I've said before relating to some celebs - it's highly probably there are "arrangements" in place within the marriage. However- I would also bet that the number one rule would be discretion, and that's where Tiger's really screwed up....

I think he really did hook up with this girl and I wonder if she is a call girl

Tiger Woods Paid For Scandal Girl's Trip To Meet Him In Australia

Posted Image

Tiger Woods booked and paid for Rachel Uchitel's travel to meet him in Australia in November, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Rachel has been linked to Tiger in a cheating scandal and although she has denied a romantic relationship with the golfing great, the evidence is mounting.

And now RadarOnline.com has discovered the smoking gun - Tiger's organization booked and paid for Rachel's trip, and that's how the two ended up in Australia at the same time last month.

PHOTOS: Rachel Uchitel Leaves Her Apartment

Tiger's problems are growing daily. His early-morning car crash into a tree November 27 came after the National Enquirer linked him to Rachel in a cheating scandal. And now Us Weekly has backed up the Enquirer's report and produced Jaimee Grubbs, who said she had an on-and-off affair with Tiger for the past several years.

A RadarOnline.com investigation has uncovered that Rachel's trip was booked and paid for by Tiger's organization. And while she has said that the fact she was in Australia at the same time as Tiger was mere coincidence, the new evidence uncovered by RadarOnline.com backs up the charges of multiple sources that Rachel was romantically involved with Tiger.

She was spotted in his hotel in Australia and getting off the elevator onto the floor where he had a private suite. She has dismissed this until now - but that was before RadarOnline.com uncovered that her travel was paid for by Tiger.

RadarOnline.com has also learned that several other women has told various media outlets they have had romantic relationships with the married 33-year-old golfer. Some of the women have voice mails and other documented proof.

A cast mate of Jaimee Grubbs' from the VH-1 reality show Tool Academy

told RadarOnline.com that Grubbs bragged about her affair with Tiger. "We all knew about Jaimee's affair with Tiger Woods because she told us," Alda Menaska told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

Tiger's Wife Confronted Alleged Mistress

Posted Dec 2nd 2009 12:41PM by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren placed an angry call to Jaimee Grubbs, Tiger's alleged mistress, confronting her about the alleged affair with her husband.

As we first reported, Grubbs bragged to co-workers at the Stone Rose Lounge in West Hollywood, claiming she was having an affair with Tiger and even playing them the voicemail Tiger left for Jaimee on November 24 -- when he asked her to remove her name from the outgoing message on her voicemail because Elin was becoming suspicious.

Co-workers tell TMZ on Friday -- the day of Tiger's crash -- Jaimee went to work, played the voicemail to co-workers and then later in the evening said she had received a call from a blocked number. Jaimee says she answered and asked who was on the line. Jaimee says the caller -- a woman -- did not identify herself but said, "You know who this is because you're f**king my husband."

Woods’ wife reportedly revising prenup

Sources say couple still together, but receiving marriage counseling

By Courtney Hazlett

The Scoop

Courtney Hazlett

The Scoop

Now that Tiger Woods has admitted to “transgressions,” many wonder what is next for his marriage. Many sources are saying that for now, wife Elin Nordegren, who is often a fixture on the 18th green at golf tournaments, is standing by her man.

“She and Tiger have had problems in the past, this is obviously as bad as it’s ever been, but she’s not leaving as of now,” said one person with knowledge of the couple’s marriage over the years.

A report in the Chicago Sun Times claims that “intense marriage counseling” is taking place, but Elin’s motivation might also be linked to her personal bank account.

“The links legend's spouse is reportedly being paid a hefty seven-figure amount — immediately transferred into an account she alone controls — to stick with her husband,” Sun-Times columnist Bill Zwecker reported. He goes on to write that Elin demanded and is getting a total rewrite of the couple’s prenuptial agreement. The couple wed in 2004 and have two children.

Reportedly, the couple had an agreement that stipulated they must remain married for 10 years in order for Elin to collect a settlement of $20 million, and that is the part of the settlement being negotiated.

While it would seem obvious for Woods to have a prenup, no one close to Woods has confirmed that the agreement exists.

One veteran reporter remarked, “Everyone keeps saying ‘oh yeah, he’s got to have the (ironclad) prenup,’ and I think the media is all like, ‘he went to Stanford, he can’t be that dumb.’ But maybe he does and maybe he doesn’t.”