mostlylurker

ted c on radioshow

I saw on his twitter feed he was doing that. I can't make the link work - does it not replay? Hmmm, my tech issues are showing ;-) I'll have to root around and see what I can find that I can listen to....

What does he say?? :flag:

hi. long and short of it not much. You can find it on the web site of the guys who hosted it (sorry i forget their names off the top of my head) but the only gossipy thing he addressed before I logged off (after abotu 20 mins) was that it was such a joke that he was fired because he accidently outted jeremy renner. He didnt say anything about the fact that the name jeremy was used in that BV, but he said that was his favorite theory. He's writting a book, he claims he could have signed a 3 year deal with eonline and has really loved it there but "it was time". He plans at some point to have another outlet. Anyway the rest of it was nattering on about really nothing. He mentioned his advocacy of pets. And finally i got so bored i turned it off. Nothing about any more BV's.

hi. long and short of it not much. You can find it on the web site of the guys who hosted it (sorry i forget their names off the top of my head) but the only gossipy thing he addressed before I logged off (after abotu 20 mins) was that it was such a joke that he was fired because he accidently outted jeremy renner. He didnt say anything about the fact that the name jeremy was used in that BV, but he said that was his favorite theory. He's writting a book, he claims he could have signed a 3 year deal with eonline and has really loved it there but "it was time". He plans at some point to have another outlet. Anyway the rest of it was nattering on about really nothing. He mentioned his advocacy of pets. And finally i got so bored i turned it off. Nothing about any more BV's.

So he was fired but yet he could have stayed but "it was time"?

:3huh:

So he was fired but yet he could have stayed but "it was time"?

:3huh:

exactly what I was wondering. But this is defnitely the first time I have heard his departure was a direct result of that slip in the BV. Oh, wait... is he saying that is his "favorite theory" of why he left, as in it ISN'T true? I don't believe the three year contract story either, but I definitely miss him.

Edited by annabeast

I don't do itunes; I'll have to try to listen to the show on the website (I had looked but couldn't find that episode - thanks for the direct link!)

I read this as he was NOT fired and E had offered him a 3 year contract, but he decided it was time to leave. But no one believes that and prefer to (conspiracy theory) believe that the Renner slipup caused E to fire him.

I don't do itunes; I'll have to try to listen to the show on the website (I had looked but couldn't find that episode - thanks for the direct link!)

I read this as he was NOT fired and E had offered him a 3 year contract, but he decided it was time to leave. But no one believes that and prefer to (conspiracy theory) believe that the Renner slipup caused E to fire him.

I do think that he had been hinting at leaving for a LONG time. We had all been expecting it for a while. So there may be some truth to the idea that he was ready to go, and there may be some truth that AT SOME POINT, he was offered a contract. Whether or not these all happened at the very end, I don't know.

I really miss the old Ted, the one who was snarky, wrote crazy twisted blind vices that required knowledge of "TedSpeak" and seemed to have fantastic sources for juicy gossip.

The newer Ted was becoming tiresome (pandering to the tween crowd) and he seemed to have lost his edge and self-respect having to write about the Kardashianshenanigans.

Mr. Casablanca is very intelligent but he must have grown tired of the charade himself, pandering to the eonline kiddie fans. I think he should hook up with a great talk show as their

resident gossip queen. Something like the View or Ellen. That would be awesome. I cannot wait to read his book.

He's been writing that book for years now. :(

Didn't someone say he found a sugar daddy? I wouldn't mind being "kept" for a time......