BobbyD

The FanChitChat Celebrity Douchebag Award of 2012

The FanChitChat Celebrity Douchebag Of The Year Award - 2012  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You asked for it..actually nobody did. But I have missed this place so much I had to mark my return with giving this place my poll.

Who do you think was the biggest douchebag of 2012?

Write-ins are not only encouraged...but necessary, since I most likely missed some.

I avoided Penn State figures, since didn't seem appropriate.

Thanks, for playing.

Welcome home BobbyD :D

I went with Rhianna, simply because so many young girls will follow her example. But he can change, I swear! :rolleyes:

Hey BobbyD!! Great to see you back!

I'm going to have to go with Lohan, although I reserve the right to come back with someone else if I think of someone better. There are just so many d-bags in Hollywood!!

Bobby D...what a nice present this is to have you back in our presence! Are you getting the message that you've been missed?

I would like to add Courtney Stodden and her husband (ewww!) LeAnn Rimes and my favorite congresswoman Michelle Bachmann (she actually gets my top vote.) I voted for Charlie because it's ultimate douchebaggery the way he's living his life while he has young children living with his drugged out ex-wife.

Welcome back Bobby!

I voted for Seal -- just because the others were kind of obvious and what Seal did was such an asshole thing to do -- to his kids.

I would like to add Courtney Stodden and her husband (ewww!)

LeAnn Rimes and my favorite congresswoman Michelle Bachmann (she actually gets my top vote.)

GREAT nominations!! :inlove:

Why LeAnn Rimes -- I mean if I had been married to Brandi :vomit2: I would have cheated on her too.

*slinks away but holds head up defiantly* :mellow:

Edited by tyler

Thanks, everyone. Still can't snark as much as I want to...work is busy and no on the job snarking. But I am able to lurk more. lol.

Ok, forgot LeAnn Rimes and President Obama...although putting Romney on was one last mention before we never hear from him again. :4biggrin:

Happy Holidays!

Stuck between Rihanna or Romney.

Edited by BobbyD

Voted for Lance. I can not stand that man. And my personal opinion (and it's my opinion, I don't care if you agree or not) is that his cancer never metastasized to his brain, lungs, or liver. Not saying he did not have testesicular. As a survivor I have seen and known too too many people that once the cancer enters your brain and liver from another area there is no stopping it. Too many of my friends have died. And while I am greatful that money has gone to cancer reserach thanks to the Livestrong foundation I think the whole was a set up to make him a more likeable person.

Voted for Lance. I can not stand that man. And my personal opinion (and it's my opinion, I don't care if you agree or not) is that his cancer never metastasized to his brain, lungs, or liver. Not saying he did not have testesicular. As a survivor I have seen and known too too many people that once the cancer enters your brain and liver from another area there is no stopping it. Too many of my friends have died. And while I am greatful that money has gone to cancer reserach thanks to the Livestrong foundation I think the whole was a set up to make him a more likeable person.

Most Hated Celebrities Of 2012

bossip.com

Kris Humphries - He continued to be a douchebag, nagging Kim about court cases and getting his boo knocked up.

Donald Trump - He sunk even lower than ever exploiting the Sandy tragedy to his own political gain.

Chris Brown - He said he’d poo on a woman’s ear and has generally been an A-hole.

Dwight Howard – He held up his team and pretty much is killing the Lakers. He’s the most hated guy in sports.

Skip Bayless - He’s going to be on this list every year.

Chad Ochocinco - He crapped the bed with New England then headbutted his wife. Yikes.

The Game - He’s chickened out on his marriage then got back then chickened out again. And he thought he was Jesus.

Nicki Minaj -She made a ton of annoying music and became the most hated judge on any talent show of all time.

Azealia Banks - Every day is a new twitter feud for her. When more people hate you than have heard a song, you know it’s a wrap.

Mitt Romney - He called all of us lazy, do-nothings for voting for Obama. His career is over.

10 People Who Need To Go Away In 2013

http://thegossipboy01.blogspot.com

With a new year upon us, what better way to start it off then with a new outlook of life. However, to achieve this said new outlook, we must get rid of the garbage. You know, the celebs, or wanna be celebs, that we have had our fill of. The ones that drain the living daylights out of us to the point where you just want to reach through the television, grab Barbara Walters by her frail shoulders and ask her why in the hell she is contributing to the filth that keeps these people around?

10. Honey Boo Boo Child

Here is the thing about this poor child. What started out as a little girl just wanting to play dress up and interact with other girls her age has turned into a three ring circus. Yes, we can blame her parents for selling out and allowing the cameras to follow their every embarrassing move. However, in my eyes the blame really lays on TLC. This is the same network that brought us the once loving couple Jon and Kate. TLC not only drained the Gosselins until they had earned every last penny off of the family that they could, but they left destruction in their wake. When will people learn that this is the quickest way to ruin a family? Honey Boo Boo and her family have earned a good amount of money already I am sure. At least enough for them to maintain their lifestyle comfortably without having to coupon to the point that their pantry looks like the back room at Costco. Someone at TLC get a soul and cancel this show before you ruin what truly is an honest, loving family.

9. Lindsay Lohan

Look, girlie, I love you to pieces, but goddamn am I tired of hearing your "somebody done me wrong song." You are a grown ass woman. I am sorry that you have become a joke, sorry that people see you and see a lawsuit, and I am even more sorry that a fame hungry no-name boy bander led you to believe he liked you just to get in the headlines. But enough is enough already. My mom always used to tell me, "Shit or get off the pot." Well, Linds, I am passing that off to you. Either get your shit together once and for all or get the hell out of our faces.

8. Justin Bieber

I am not even sure where to begin with this one. He is talented, don't get me wrong. But somewhere along the way, Usher rubbed off on his protege and now the Beibs has turned into a douchbag in training. I get that this is an awkward age for a boy, right on the cusp of manhood. Here's some advice, take a year off, let your balls drop and come back a man. Live life so that your songs actually have some meaning behind them. Become a true artist. But seriously dude, take a break before Selena Gomez has your head on a platter.

7. Taylor Swift

I am going to be blunt, we are all on to you Tay. While you still had the squeaky clean, good girl in the street image, you were able to wrangle your way into the hearts of some of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors. Some were real, some were fake. But as time passed, everyone caught on to you. They caught on to the fact the you were a product, a very well invested in product. Do you even think for yourself anymore? Now that no decent man will date you, you have made it your mission to start dating younger men who are still in training wheels. Make no mistake, Taylor Swift is a Lioness in sheeps clothing. She may seem like the victim in every relationship, but she has everything so plotted out that I'm sure she schedules blinking. I understand that singers write about what they know, but when it becomes so obvious that you have run out of ideas for songs and that you have turned into vintage Eminem in a prettier package, then you gots to get steppin. We've already seen that show.

6. Demi Moore

This is a different case, because I respect Demi and think that she at one time was an amazing actress and had amazing potential. The reason I want her to go away though is simple. It's because I want someone in her camp/family to wake the hell up. She is obviously going through it, losing Ashton has broken her. Say what you want, but they were happy and when you are that happy and expect it to be that way forever, it's an earth shattering moment when you realize that that isn't the case. She has three daughter, an ex-husband who used to be around constantly, and even though he is off porking Mila, Ashton. Christ, she and Punky Brewster use to be BFF. Why has no one stepped up to help her? Oh, because each and everyone has already gotten what they wanted from her. Someone put Demi in rehab before it's too late.

5. The Houston's

You are bunch of money hungry, assholes. You have done nothing but sell out the memory of Whitney Houston by not only getting a reality show, but by selling a picture of her in her casket. You should all be ashamed of yourselves and I do pray that karma bites you in your broke ass when it all goes away.

4. Cast Of The Jersey Shore

No explanation needed

3. Nicki Minaj

You my non-friend, are trying way to hard. Not only do you make a spectacle of yourself on the daily, but you are starting fights with your big mouth that your ass won't be able to cash. I don't know what your deal is, but it's lame. I know we will be forced to watch you all season on American Idol, but I pray that Mariah loses it, has a Tommy Motola flashback leaves nothing but your bight yellow wig sitting on the judges table. That's if you don't piss of King Seacrest first.

2. Donald Trump

Dude, nobody cares. We don't care about your threats that I'm sure in your head was equivalent to a James Bond mission. We just don't care, about any of it. Not even your hair anymore, and that's saying something.

1. All Things Kardashian

Really, was there any doubt that this family wouldn't top the list? I mean we have Kris Jenner, who obviously sold her soul to the devil (Ryan Seacrest) years ago. And now, she would sell her child to make a commission. I'm actually not sure that she hasn't.

Khloe used to be my favorite, and when it came out she may not be a real Kardashian, it all made sense. We all know in our heart of hearts that she looked exactly like Kris's hairdresser. I mean. But that's not what this is about. It's about the way she co-hosts The X Factor. Maybe because Mario lopez is a seasoned host and is obviously better suited for the job than her, or maybe it's the awkward way that she flirts with Simon. No, I think it's that botoxed smile that she keeps plastered on her face.

Then we have the Kim and Kanye shit show. I mean, really. For all that is holy, buy an island in the shape of a booty and go make sex tapes until your crotch chaffs.

Kourtney is obviously oblivious to the real world and just along for the ride, which if Scott Disik was the ride, I'd be game as well.

Even the little Jenners have started invading the world. The only one I don't mind is Rob, partially because I see that he feels like the odd one out. He hasn't found a brand that his mother can sell yet, but I see a brand that I wouldn't mind helping feel a little better and I am sure I could raise the stocks better than some cheetah girl.