Kath

Version 4.0... Who'll Split Next

Who'll Officially Split in 2013?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There've been rumours about many couples in this poll but none of them has actually officially split in 2013, right?

There've been rumours about many couples in this poll but none of them has actually officially split in 2013, right?

Right -- and with that being said, I can't believe it's time to come up with the 2014 poll!! :shocked:

Anyone want to suggest couples for the list?

There's still 10 days to go.... :)

There's still 10 days to go.... :)

Tee hee :D

The Ring Is Off! Tori Spelling Spotted Without Her Wedding Ring Amid Rumors Of Dean McDermott’s Cheating

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 @ 14:11PM | By Radar Staff

Up until now, Tori Spelling has chosen to ignore rumors that her husband Dean McDermott cheated on her, posting happy photos of the family’s Christmas celebrations.

But a new picture is sending an entirely different message: It’s over!

Spelling was spotted out to dinner on December 29 and she was NOT wearing her wedding ring.

Spelling’s rock was noticeably absent as she left Benihana in Encino, Calif., on Sunday afternoon with her kids Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 16 months. McDermott was nowhere to be seen, but Spelling’s gay BFF Mehran Farhat played chaperone.

According to E! News, “When Tori came out of the restaurant [around 9 p.m.] she seemed stressed out and was not happy to see photographers. She had her nanny with her to help with all the kids and she stayed tight-lipped when asked questions about Dean’s infidelity. Tori did not make eye contact with anyone and just stared ahead.”

As Radar has reported, McDermott has been accused of cheating on Spelling with pretty young blonde Canadian Emily Goodhand during a trip to Toronto two weeks ago.

Spelling has said she always worried he would cheat, since the two met when they were married to other people: McDermott, to Canadian actress and chef Mary Jo Eustace, and Spelling to producer Charlie Shanian.

When approached by Radar, Shanian refused to gloat about his ex’s dose of karma, saying only, “I’m not going to comment.” Eustace did not respond to repeated requests for comment.

Radar reached out to reps for both Tori and Dean but neither responded to our requests for comment.

Posted Image

Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Photographed Together for First Time Since Separation

Celebrity News December 30, 2013 AT 11:55AM By Allison Takeda

.usmagazine.com

Happy holidays, indeed! Four months after announcing their separation, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas reunited for a fun family outing with their kids Dylan, 13, and Carys, 10.

The couple, whose 13th wedding anniversary was in November, were photographed together for the first time since August on Sunday, Dec. 22, in New York City. Both were dressed in black and wearing their wedding bands.

The family of four started their day with lunch at Manhattan eatery Orso, after which they reportedly hit up the Broadway musical Motown and a showing of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

Together since 1999 and married since 2000, the 69-year-old Behind the Candelabra star and the 44-year-old Welsh actress announced this summer that they were "taking some time apart to evaluate and work on their marriage." Douglas was optimistic, though, telling Jay Leno in October that he thought there was still a chance they'd work things out.

"I've been away for a while, but everything should hopefully be on the up and up," he said at the time. "Sometimes people take a little bit of a break, but it doesn't necessarily mean that's the end. So I'm very hopeful."

Right -- and with that being said, I can't believe it's time to come up with the 2014 poll!! :shocked:

kimye definitely

kimye definitely

I think that will be the unanimous choice.

Kaley Cuoco Marries Ryan Sweeting in New Year's Eve Wedding!

Celebrity News January 1, 2014 AT 9:45AM By Allison Takeda

usmagazine.com

Posted Image

Kaley Cuoco is starting 2014 as a married woman! The Big Bang Theory star tied the knot with Ryan Sweeting on Tuesday, Dec. 31, in a romantic New Year's Eve wedding in Southern California, her rep confirms to Us Weekly.

The actress, 27, and her tennis pro beau, 26, said "I do" at the Hummingbird Nest Ranch. Guests trickled in at 7 p.m., as Cuoco greeted them in a red dress, an insider tells Us. Before the nuptials began around 10 p.m., Cuoco changed into a petal pink Vera Wang gown.

Posted Image

"Yep :) #thesweetings @ryansweething," Cuoco wrote in the early hours via Instagram. Alongside the caption, the Big Bang star shared a sweet picture of the newlyweds kissing. Cuoco wore her strapless tulle Wang ball gown, which had a sweetheart neckline and detailed bodice with hand appliqué Chantilly lace accents.

Famous pals to attend the ceremony included her Big Bang costar and ex-boyfriend Johnny Galecki and Bachelorette alum Ali Fedotowsky, a source tells Us. (Cuoco and Galecki secretly dated for two years, and it was only after their split that Cuoco revealed about their past romance in September 2010.)

Us exclusively broke the news of Cuoco's engagement back in September, just three months after she and Sweeting started dating. "She knows Ryan is the one," a source told Us at the time. "When you know, you know."

Added another pal: "She's never felt this way. She knows this is it."

Indeed, the newly married star told Entertainment Tonight she felt an intense connection with Sweeting from the very beginning of their relationship. "From day one, I just knew immediately and it's been magic. We have all the same family friends. We grew up with the same people, we just never met," she explained a few days after their engagement. "So I kind of feel that I've known him my whole life."

"I know that it seems a little crazy on paper," she admitted. "But it's what works for us."

The couple wasted no time planning their nuptials, too. In November, Cuoco joked to Craig Ferguson that she had been imagining her wedding for 27 years. Among her big dreams for the big day?

"I'm obsessed with my dogs. And I wanted to do the cake in the shape of their heads," she confessed. "I might ride in on one of my horses," she added, laughing. "I secretly kinda want to do that. I'm a big animal freak. I'd rather the animals be there than real people."

It's Over: The Biggest Celebrity Breakups of 2013

PopSugar full story here.

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick

Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen

Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco

Bruce and Kris Jenner

Jason Segel and Michelle Williams

Adam Levine and Nina Agdal

Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder

Keri Russell and Shane Deary

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler

Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana

Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough

Madonna and Brahim Zaibat

Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel

Malin Akerman and Roberto Zincone

Diane Lane and Josh Brolin

Kellan Lutz and Sharni Vinson

Ashley Judd and Dario Franchitti

Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti

Best New Celebrity Couples of 2013 (perhaps some choices for 2014 poll??)

PopSugar.com here.

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard — that's one good-looking pair.

Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse —she keeps him young.

Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn — a serious sports power couple.

Nick Kroll and Amy Poehler — such a funny duo.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn — actor and model go hand in hand.

Justin Long and Amanda Seyfried — they seem like a laid-back match.

Marco Perego and Zoe Saldana — their love is obvious in their PDA.

David Lucado and Britney Spears — Britney looks happy with him.

Us Weekly

Exclusive breaking news! Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart have ended their engagement.

Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Separate

Originally posted 01/10/2014 03:45PM

"They tried couples therapy, but in the end they realized at this time, they work better as friends," a source tells PEOPLE

Sean Penn & Charlize Theron Get Their PDA On At First Event As A Couple

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 @ 8:16AM | By Radar Staff

Charlize Theron and Sean Penn couldn’t take their eyes off each other Saturday night at a lavish fundraiser for his charity,

The pair, who have been dating just a few weeks, attended the Sean Penn & Friends Help Haiti Home Gala, in Beverly Hills.

The twosome was first spotted together in Hawaii. Then, last Sunday, they were seen out on a movie date in Hollywood.

Last night, they walked the red carpet separately but sat together, gazing at each other, often giggling, and occasionally sharing a kiss.

Penn kissed her on the neck and she had her arms wrapped around his neck, a source told E!

He even introduced Theron to his mom, Eileen Ryan Penn, who sat with them. It must be serious!

Did Johnny Depp propose to Amber Heard?

http://www.laineygossip.com/Amber-Heard-we...eculation/29154

I can't believe it, I think I actually agree with Lainey on this one.

On another note, Johnny was nominated for his first every Razzie for Lone Ranger. Ouch.

Yep, me too. Must be having a mid-life crisis.

Jeremy Renner and his wife of 10 months...

Chris Rock and his wife of almost 20 years...

Giada the tv cook and her hubby of 11 years...

Edited by Kath