Sign in to follow this  
princess

Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne Hates Britney Spears

Avril Lavigne has lashed out at Britney Spears, saying that the reason Britney has broken down is because she is too weak for fame. She tells The Sun:

What's happened to Britney is all down to who she is as a person. If you want a piece of this business you have to be able to deal with it. You can't complain about the pressures, the paparazzi, the madness because that's the job."

Britney could learn a lot from Avril about handling the pressures of fame. Like when she spit on a paparazzi and her fans while leaving the L.A. club, Hyde. Yeah, whatever. Britney's debut album has outsold every Avril album combined. The only reason this little poseur even said anything is because people (other than Canadians) barely know who she is. Her music sucks and her husband looks like a caveman. At least in five years Britney will still be a millionaire. Avril will be trying to get people to sing along to "Sk8er Boi" at the grand opening of a Wal-Mart.

Oh, and fuck you, Avril Lavigne, for making us defend Britney Spears.

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2007/...ney-spears.html

STFU Dumb Ho!

Avril Lavigne thinks Britney Spears is too "weak" to cope with fame. Yeah, because Avril is so hardcore.

She said, “What’s happened to Britney is all down to who she is as a person. If you want a piece of this business you have to be able to deal with it.

“You can’t complain about the pressures, the paparazzi, the madness because that’s the job.”

This ho can't talk. Britney Spears is in a different league of "fame" than Avril. Nobody cares about that fake trash. She spend less time thinking about Britney Spears and spend more time writing music, because her new song SUCKS.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/8303

Lavigne Wants To Create Her Own Celeb Mag

Pop star AVRIL LAVIGNE is so unimpressed with the current crop of celebrity magazines, she wants to create her own scandal-free version.

The singer claims today’s publications are too negative, and she could do a much better job.

Lavigne tells the New York Daily News, "I would make it completely positive.

"There’s so much negativity right now. I’d pick up the big stories, but they’d have to be positive."

Source: pr-inside

Avril Lavigne Files For Divorce

Avril Lavigne has filed for divorce from estranged husband Deryck Whibley.

The 'Girlfriend' singer took action to officially end her three-year marriage to the Sum 41 star at a Los Angeles court last Friday (09.10.09), citing "irreconcilable differences".

She is asking for a ruling to block Deryck from receiving spousal support.

Avril split from Deryck in September but insisted their break-up was amicable.

The 25-year-old star wrote on her blog: "Deryck and I have been together for six-and-a-half years. We have been friends since I was 17, started dating when I was 19, and married when I was 21. I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship.

"I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know, and I love him with all my heart. Deryck and I are separating and moving forward on a positive note."

Before the split, Avril was reportedly seen flirting with oil heir Brandon Davis after spending a month partying on his yacht in the South of France.

However, sources close to Avril insist she and Brandon are "not involved romantically" and are "just friends".

Source monstersandcritics.com

Sum 41 Star Whibley In Death Hoax

Sum 41's Deryck Whibley has been involved in a death hoax after rumours of his passing appeared online.

Blogger Andrew Bucket began leaving messages about Whibley's death on Twitter at the weekend. The joke between Bucket and his editor quickly spread across the internet.

"Friends of DC music in Las Vegas have confirmed, to much much sorrow throughout our city that Deryck Whibley, who played so many early shows in DC's punk scene, has died today," read a post on Bucket's blog.

"He was found at 10.45am by his girlfriend Hanna Beth Merjos. Details to come, we are all still reeling."

Sum 41's Red Light Management denied the reports, insisting that Whibley was "very much alive and well". Later, Bucket also confirmed that he had made up the story to discover how quickly a rumour could circulate online.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Avril Lavigne Dating Lohan Ex?

Avril Lavigne is reportedly dating Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend.

The singer - who is divorcing estranged husband Deryck Whibley - has been seen out several times with American actor Wilmer Valderrama and the pair have apparently been getting very close.

Over the weekend, Avril, 25, and 29-year-old Wilmer were spotted at Los Angeles club Wonderland getting cosy.

An onlooker is quoted by US gossip blogger Perez Hilton as saying: "She had her hand on his knee and they were whispering in each other's ear, laughing. They even closed the club, sneaking out just after 2am."

Since splitting from Sum 41 rocker Deryck in September, Avril has also been romantically linked to oil heir Brandon Davis - who has also dated Lindsay and Paris Hilton.

As well as Lindsay, Wilmer has previously been in relationships with Mandy Moore and Hilary Duff.

Avril filed for divorce at a Los Angeles court last month citing "irreconcilable differences".

She is asking for a ruling to block Deryck - whom she was married to for three years - from receiving spousal support.

Source femalefirst

Whibley & Lavigne Battle In Studio

LOS ANGELES — There’s nothing like an acrimonious divorce to kill the music mojo.

Avril Lavigne’s fourth album, being produced by soon-to-be ex husband Deryck Whibley, was supposed to be released last November. Now Lavigne is saying the release is expected in “early 2010.”

But a source says it could be more like mid-2010 because the two young Canadians who moved to Hollywood four years ago, got married and then separated, can’t stand working with one another and are finding it “terribly frustrating” to finish the last few songs.

It was Lavigne, 25, who filed for divorce in September after three years of marriage to the 29-year-old Sum 41 musician, citing irreconcilable differences.

Things heated up in November when Whibley’s lawyer insisted that spousal support be included in the agreement, but Lavigne’s attorney countered she wouldn’t pay it.

The gloves are off in court — superstar Lavigne, who also has a fashion line, is worth lots and lots of dough that will have to be, under California law, divided fairly with Whibley as he has played a key role in her career.

“The uglier it gets in court, the uglier it gets in the studio,” said the source, a music agent who knows the couple. “The first eight songs, Avril and Deryck worked with a lot of love and it came easy. But there’s three or four more to do and they just ain’t feeling it.”

The pair are trying to come up with a compromise production schedule to get the acoustic album, tentatively titled Pink Crust, to market.

“It’ll be a terrific album if they can put this aside for a month or so and concentrate on what matters — the music,” said the source.

Meanwhile, as Whibley publicly squires different young models and actresses to various Hollywood hotspots, Lavigne is reportedly getting close to Latino actor Wilmer Valderrama, creator and host of the reality TV show Yo Momma, and who famously broke actress Lindsay Lohan’s heart.

source: canoe.ca

Avril Lavigne album delayed following Deryck Whibley split

Avril Lavigne's album has reportedly been delayed again, following her split from husband Deryck Whibley.

The pair separated last year after three years of marriage, with the singer filing for divorce in September citing "irreconcilable differences".

Lavigne's fourth studio album, which is being produced by the Sum 41 star, was delayed from its original November release date by two months, but reports suggest it now won't be ready until the summer.

The former couple is attempting to complete the disc together but finds it "terribly frustrating" finishing the production schedule, according to Jam! Showbiz.

A source tells the website "The first eight songs, Avril and Deryck worked with a lot of love and it came easy. But there's three or four more to do and they just ain't feeling it. It'll be a terrific album if they can put this aside for a month or so and concentrate on what matters - the music."

source: http://www.sfgate.com