princess

The Kardashians

Probably the most amazing child to ever be born to anyone, ever. Second only to Blue Ivy, of course.

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Welcome Baby Daughter!

She's here! Kim Kardashian has given birth to a baby daughter, a hospital source confirms to Us Weekly. The E! reality star welcomed the tot with beau, Kanye West, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood, Calif. Originally due July 11, the star couple's new bundle of joy arrived a bit early, and as a special (early!) Father's Day gift for West.

"Kim had her baby," a hospital source tells Us exclusively. "She's five weeks early. Kim got sick last night and had the baby early."

The source added, "They're all doing great and amazing!"

More here

(I kind of hate myself for posting this.)

"She's five weeks early. Kim got sick last night and had the baby early."

Hmm, there's no way I think she's "early". But I *am* surprised they announced it early ;-)

"She's five weeks early. Kim got sick last night and had the baby early."

Hmm, there's no way I think she's "early". But I *am* surprised they announced it early ;-)

agreed on all counts. I do hate to admit that I am curious to see what they named her. Otherwise, I hope this means that they all fall into a pit of Baby Bliss for the next eight (or so) weeks so we can get a break from hearing about them all the time.

Edited by fykeylicious

I admit to being confused about Kanye's role in this entire thing. Is he anything other than a sperm donor and future source of support? Did he WANT a child? Did he want to be with her??

I admit to being confused about Kanye's role in this entire thing. Is he anything other than a sperm donor and future source of support? Did he WANT a child? Did he want to be with her??

I think Kanye really only wants to be with Kanye.

Anyone want to start taking bets on when Kim comes out and starts talking about her "struggle with post partum depression"? It's only gonna be a matter of time.....anything to win the public sympathy vote. She couldn't even let Khloe have the infertility issue..... She needed that attention as well.

Umm, this may be reaching, but one of the weekly mags had a cover story about her and and Kate being due at the same time.

This would be a helluva way to get a jump on the publicity wouldn't it?

Anybody wondering what the opening bids on the baby pics will be?

Umm, this may be reaching, but one of the weekly mags had a cover story about her and and Kate being due at the same time.

This would be a helluva way to get a jump on the publicity wouldn't it?

Anybody wondering what the opening bids on the baby pics will be?

I have a completely different spin on the whole "early" thing, because I lived through it with my oldest step-daughter. She got pregnant by a guy who wanted NOTHING to do with her, and she BEGGED the doctor to give her a C-section five weeks early so that she could have the baby before he shipped off to Afganistan, hoping that the clouds would open and a wedding ring would drop out of the sky when he laid eyes on his child. Luckily, the doctor was having none of that. It ended happily, in that she ended up married very shortly after to a (different) guy who loves her and treats her son like his own, but never underestimate the power of manipulation to "keep your man." That being said, isn't it rather coincidental that she had a C-section during a short period of time while Ego Man happened to be in the states?

Yes, I'm jaded.

I am very confused why they keep saying 5 weeks early. June 15th is only 3 1/2 weeks before July 11th, which technically makes her full term. This whole thing seems weird. the whole "she got sick so she went to the hospital and had the baby naturally " seems bogus. I really don't care about her or kanye but it does seem like there is something odd going on.

My guess is that there were a couple of things going on. Kim is clearly miserable being pregnant, so there's no way she'd let herself go to 40, possibly even 41, weeks. Also, as Tyler mentioned, she would never want to risk having the baby at the same time as Kate Middleton, because then she'd never get any attention.

I don't think she is 5 weeks early, I think they were lying about her due date and that the surgery was done at 37 or 38 weeks, whenever Kanye could fit it into his busy schedule. Anyone want to start a bet on how long before he returns to Paris?? :D

One of those articles said it was natural. Not on your life. If anyone aspires to be known as "too posh to push" it's Kim. She'd get a section JUST because someone might think she's posh.

She'd get a section JUST because someone might think she's posh.

Too funny!!!

I agree with what we're all saying. I think she was miserable being pregnant (if I were sick for all or most of a pregnancy, how much would I hate women saying "Oh I just love being pregnant, I feel SO WONDERFUL" all the time ;-) And she totally had a C- section and a lift or whatever at the same time. And she was always due earlier than they admitted publicly. AND she doesn't want to compete with the Duchess of Cambridge for publicity ;-)

Guiltily admitting interest in what they'll name it. For some reason, Kara has been in my head all weekend.....

One of those articles said it was natural. Not on your life. If anyone aspires to be known as "too posh to push" it's Kim. She'd get a section JUST because someone might think she's posh.

yeah, because everything about Kim is SO natural.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd be shocked if she opted for the C-section because of the scar. She was huge! I don't think she was early, but timing is off. If I truly cared I would go back to last Aug/Sept and see what her public love life was at the time.

I'd be shocked if she opted for the C-section because of the scar. She was huge!

Yeah, I guess they can't do laparoscopic deliveries or take it out through the armpit ;-)

If she did have a vaginal birth, I vote she got things "tightened" in there at the same time ;-)

Edited by Hoyaheel

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013...y-delivery.html

Seven Conspiracy Theories About Kim Kardashian’s Early Baby Delivery

Jun 19, 2013 4:45 AM EDT

Kim Kardashian's daughter was born five weeks before her reported due date. So naturally, the rumor mill expects foul play. We’ve rounded up the best Internet conspiracy theories on what was really happening when the cameras stopped rolling on the reality star.

There’s never a lack of interest in anything Kim Kardashian–related. So when the reality star gave birth to her baby girl on June 15—five weeks earlier than her reported due date—the rumors began to fly. Had the Kardashian clan pulled one over on the unsuspecting public? Was it just another publicity stunt? Did Kanye West, the baby’s father, have anything to do with it? While there are some reports that medical complications led to an early delivery, the Internet needed no proof to start spinning crazy conspiracy theories. Here are a few of the best.

Timed Birth to Kanye’s Record Release

What better way to gin up publicity for Kanye’s new album than for Kim to give birth a day after it leaked? That’s the argument being made by one strand of conspiracy theorists on the web. Kanye insists he isn’t concerned about sales. But, with the world (or at least most of the world) absorbed by the news of little Kimye’s early arrival, the number of people who plunk down cold, hard plastic to purchase Yeezus is sure to rise, these conspiracy theorists say. If only having children worked that way.

Induced Labor Early to Avoid Weight Gain

The last few weeks of pregnancy are the worst. And, given how Kim has built an empire on her looks, it’s not a complete and total stretch to believe she had doctors induce labor early to avoid puffing up any further, according to another group of haters. Everyone wants to get back to their pre-baby body, Kim isn’t any different, and she has the means to make her doctors do her bidding, this theory goes. The supposed proof? A tweet of her in a bikini accompanied by the words “Can’t wait to go back.”

Faked the Due Date for Privacy

Did Kimye throw off their fans, the paparazzi, and the world by intentionally giving a fake due date? The couple announced their baby was expected in mid-July, but since everything Kim does is photo-documented and then catalogued on the World Wide Web, Internet denizens everywhere began wondering if they’d been had.

Lied So The Baby Would Be Associated with Kate Middleton’s

The one baby who could topple little Kimye as the most anticipated birth of the summer is, of course, the offspring of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Kim was reportedly ecstatic that her baby would be born in the same month as Kate Middleton’s and sent the other mommy-to-be a maternity gift, according to The Mirror. In hindsight, mostly anonymous Internet commentators wouldn’t put it past Kim to make it all up for a little more publicity.

Induced Early so the Royal Baby Doesn’t Steal the Spotlight

On the other hand, how much money are pictures of the little Kardashian-West baby worth? Will they still be worth that much if the baby arrives around the same time as Will and Kate’s? Some conspiracy theorists argue that Kim, who has made a career out of ginning up publicity, didn’t want the royal baby to steal the spotlight from her little one. (The media can be so fickle.) Kim had better soak it up now, they say, because once the future heir to the British throne arrives, no one’s going to care about…who were we talking about again?

Lied Out of Embarrassment for Getting Pregnant So Quickly

After being married to Kris Humphries for only 72 days, Kim rebounded rather quickly with Kanye. Once she and Kanye were together, it wasn’t that long until she announced she was pregnant. The pair started dating in August of 2012 and by December they let the world know that they were expecting. An extra month, according to these conspiracy theorists, gave the couple just a little more credibility.

Wanted the Baby Born for Father’s Day

What better present is there for a prospective daddy than to give your unborn child the heave-ho from the womb just in time for Father’s Day? That’s the line of thinking among our last group of commenters who think Kim put the baby at risk for a nefarious reason. What to give the man who has everything, right?

Were Kelly, Karen, Karenna, Katherine and Kimberly already taken? :rolleyes:

Bite your tongue!!! This "Kelly" doesn't want to share a name with their offspring! -_-

I thought that was just speculation at this point - also mentioned as possibilities were Kai and Klementine, but I didn't think anything had been officially announced. Did I miss it??

ETA - let me stress I don't care if I've missed it. Just so we are all clear :D

Edited by fykeylicious