princess

The Kardashians

"secondary reality star" I love it. I hope KM wins and the annoying KK has to take the ego hit.

Kylie Jenner Battles Kylie Minogue For Name Trademark

Melissa Chan @melissalchan 7:51 AM ET

The notice of opposition calls Jenner a “secondary reality television personality”

Kylie Minogue is mounting a legal bid to stop teenage reality star Kylie Jenner from claiming ownership of their shared first name.

A firm representing the Australian pop star, who blasted into the music scene in 1987, filed a notice of opposition to Jenner’s application last week, claiming that it would “dilute her brand,” according to the Guardian. The firm, KDB, also describes Jenner as a “secondary reality television personality” and says she has received criticism from disability rights groups and from African-American communities.

Jenner reportedly filed an application to trademark her name in May 2015 for “entertainment in the nature of providing information by means of a global computer network in the fields of entertainment, fashion and pop culture,” according to CNN. The 18-year-old appears on E! reality series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, with her famous sisters.

Minogue currently owns the terms “Kylie Minogue,” “Kylie Minogue Darling” and “Lucky — the Kylie Minogue musical,” the Guardian reports.

[Guardian]

Khloe No Longer Has A Relationship with Caitlyn

15oaqg7.png

-Last Sunday's KUWTK shows Khloé doing a press tour in NYC for some useless product and then receives a series of angry texts from Caitlyn Jenner. They concerned an interview Khloe gave to Howard Stern where she discussed her issues with Caitlyn's transition, which didn't go over well with the 66-year-old asshole.

-Caitlyn asked Khloe that the fam "stick together", which gets Khloe mad re: Vanity Fair article where Cait claimed she was “mistreated” by Kris and that the reason for their divorce was “20% gender-related and 80% Kris’s fault.”

-Kris tries to clear things up but the episode just shows Caitlyn dismissing Khloe's concerns saying Cait's comments were "not terrible". "This is not intentional, you're making this so hard," Kris tearfully tells Caitlyn. "You were her father. You were her dad since she was five years old. Give her a break."

Source

Posted at 03:43 pm | Link | Leave a comment | 170 comments | Add to Memories | Share| Track This | Flag

COURTESY ONTD

Caitlyn Jenner to pose naked with her gold medal for Sports Illustrated.

- Caitlyn Jenner will appear on a summer cover of Sports Illustrated
- She will be wearing “nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal,”

Ummm, what a contrast to the swimsuit edition. :huh: :blink:

So who's the biggest asshole - Khloe, Caitlyn, or Kris?? (I will always vote Kris ;-)

That's like asking me which politician I hate the most. :BangHead:

• Like 4

I vote Kris as well if only because she is responsible for dragging her family into the spotlight, but Caitlyn is coming in a close second in my book these days -- no offense, I don't need to see some 65 year old naked ass on the cover of a magazine -- I don't care how good the plastic surgery was.

It's not being transgender that makes Caitlyn an ass. Love of the spotlight has turned that ENTIRE family (K or not) into raging assholes. Well, chicken or egg.....

• Like 4

It's not being transgender that makes Caitlyn an ass. Love of the spotlight has turned that ENTIRE family (K or not) into raging assholes. Well, chicken or egg.....

Totally agree -- I am tired of everybody Kardashian using fame as a platform from launching bad clothing lines to bad records.

My comment was not against Caitlyn being transgender -- more power to her if she found her happiness -- I don't want to see any 65 year old naked ass -- male or femaie -- and after seeing what Madonna wore to the Met Ball, I may have to reduce my age limit tolerance.

• Like 2

Totally agree -- I am tired of everybody Kardashian using fame as a platform from launching bad clothing lines to bad records.

My comment was not against Caitlyn being transgender -- more power to her if she found her happiness -- I don't want to see any 65 year old naked ass -- male or femaie -- and after seeing what Madonna wore to the Met Ball, I may have to reduce my age limit tolerance.

Totally got that from your post - didn't mean to seem like I was disparaging you! More clarifying what I was trying to say. I think that they're all being asses (including Caitlyn - though I do adore that she specifically chose a "ca" sound name but used a "C" instead of a "K") But I don't want to seem like a biased jerk - transgender is an aside from the personality that I don't like....

And I could probably do without the aged nudity as well. Unless it's Helen Mirren in a bikini. I'm always up for that!!!

Edited by Hoyaheel
  • Like 1

Kill.Me.Now.

he Kardashians eyeing a Vegas residency
30025_800.jpg

- Kris Jenner is reportedly considering packing up the whole Kardashian team and setting them up with a residency show in Las Vegas at the Mirage called "Kardashians Live"
-"It would be like a live version of their reality show but also a talk show with special musical guests. "Kris thinks fans will gladly fork over $50 per ticket for a live experience with her famously dysfunctional family."

tweet

move over mariah. rip britney. talent is coming..

Posted at 09:56 pm | Link | Leave a comment | 53 comments | Add to Memories | Share |Track This | Flag

Why has this family lasted so long in Hollywood? I thought their 15 minutes would have been up years ago. Kim Kardashian really should have had the shelf life of Paris Hilton and the fact that she's still famous boggles my mind. This entire family is just awful. And that picture above is a really old picture. I know because Kylie doesn't even look like that anymore. She's had so much plastic surgery she looks like a completely different person. When are these people going to go away?

ETA: Kris is the worst.

Edited by witchkitten
  • Like 1

Kill.Me.Now.

30025_800.jpg

- Kris Jenner is reportedly considering packing up the whole Kardashian team and setting them up with a residency show in Las Vegas at the Mirage called "Kardashians Live"

-"It would be like a live version of their reality show but also a talk show with special musical guests. "Kris thinks fans will gladly fork over $50 per ticket for a live experience with her famously dysfunctional family."

tweet

move over mariah. rip britney. talent is coming..

Posted at 09:56 pm | Link | Leave a comment | 53 comments | Add to Memories | Share |Track This | Flag

I think this photo settles the question of whether Kylie's been under the knife or not.

• Like 1

Kill.Me.Now.

30025_800.jpg

- Kris Jenner is reportedly considering packing up the whole Kardashian team and setting them up with a residency show in Las Vegas at the Mirage called "Kardashians Live"-"It would be like a live version of their reality show but also a talk show with special musical guests. "Kris thinks fans will gladly fork over $50 per ticket for a live experience with her famously dysfunctional family." tweetmove over mariah. rip britney. talent is coming..

Tags: kardashian / jenner

I think this photo settles the question of whether Kylie's been under the knife or not.
AND

Whether Khloe is transgendered or not!

Did anyone see the most recent Big Bang Theory? Sheldon and Penny were teaching each other using flash cards. One of Penny's cards for Sheldon was a photo of Khloe and he guessed correctly. His reasoning - if it looks like Kim, it's Kim. If it looks a little like Kim, it's Kourtney. And if it looks nothing like Kim, it's Khloe ;-)

• Like 2

Did anyone see the most recent Big Bang Theory? Sheldon and Penny were teaching each other using flash cards. One of Penny's cards for Sheldon was a photo of Khloe and he guessed correctly. His reasoning - if it looks like Kim, it's Kim. If it looks a little like Kim, it's Kourtney. And if it looks nothing like Kim, it's Khloe ;-)

I laughed too. :D

This is too good --- courtesy ONTD

Caitlyn Jenner has 'Sex Change Regret' Might De-Transition

caitlyn_jenner_trailer2.jpg

Everyone's fave messy transwoman has considered de-transitioning, the author of a new book about the Kardashian family told TheWrap on Wednesday.

Ian Halperin, the author of “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America’s Royal Family,” said that, while researching his book, multiple sources told him that the former Olympian had been miserable for months and has considered transitioning back to a man.

“One source confirmed to me Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’ hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner,” Halperin said.

According to Halperin, multiple sources close to the Kardashian family told him that Jenner might revert back because she retains her interest in females.

“She’s still into women and wants to meet the right one,” Halperin recalled one friend saying.

SF Gate
Edited by tyler

I always felt that something wasn't right with this "transition", that it was done as a PR stunt and not real. Bruce/Cat whoever always made statements that didn't match up with the thought process of someone that was really transitioning. Part of me thought he just like to cross dress sometimes, but did this public transition thing as a PR stunt.

• Like 1

I always felt that something wasn't right with this "transition", that it was done as a PR stunt and not real. Bruce/Cat whoever always made statements that didn't match up with the thought process of someone that was really transitioning. Part of me thought he just like to cross dress sometimes, but did this public transition thing as a PR stunt.

If he/she really did do this as a stunt, I can't say that I blame his daughter for being pissed off at him, and if I were a member of the LGBT community, I would be more than pissed off.

• Like 1

If I believe this, I'd believe less PR stunt and more an expeditious way to avoid a homicide conviction. I am sure she had been thinking about it - I don't think hormones & surgery (even "just" boobs, adams apple shaving, nose - what else?) is something you do just to get attention. I could see a previous slow timeline being sped up to avoid jail time, though.....

The homophobia/conservatism issue is an interesting angle, for sure.....

• Like 1

Yeah, last I checked there was a whole lot more do being a woman than purses, manicures, and clothes. At least there better be or I am in trouble otherwise.

• Like 1

I thought at the beginning that this was not going to make him happy. I know he has been through therapy and counseling, but I think there are still unresolved issues.

• Like 1