princess

The Kardashians

That younger (youngest? Forget it, don't care) just had a baby. Girl. Not sure if the boyfriend was there or was banned because he was cheating on her earlier this week. Boy, they sure have great taste in men/baby dadies, don't they?

That younger (youngest? Forget it, don't care) just had a baby. Girl. Not sure if the boyfriend was there or was banned because he was cheating on her earlier this week. Boy, they sure have great taste in men/baby dadies, don't they?

I have a theory. You know how cockroaches are supposed to survive the end of the world. Not cockroaches - Kardashians and they will inbreed.

• Like 3

Well, all of these babies are going to grow up looking like pre-surgical moms. Cant wait to see how that goes. They already photoshop their kids, how long til the kids start getting surgery. Thats the next step.

• Like 2

Well, all of these babies are going to grow up looking like pre-surgical moms. Cant wait to see how that goes. They already photoshop their kids, how long til the kids start getting surgery. Thats the next step.

One can only hope that the entire clan ("k" deliberately left off here) of kockroaches will have long since faded in to oblivion by then.

• Like 4

I feel bad for every child, especially the girls, born into this family. They will be taught their only value comes from their looks and the storylines they can generate. They don't have a chance at happiness. Talk about selling your souls.

• Like 3

One can only hope that the entire clan ("k" deliberately left off here) of kockroaches will have long since faded in to oblivion by then.

We thought we'd gotten rid of Paris Hilton, but damn, she's making a comeback, so.....Ugh.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

I have a theory. You know how cockroaches are supposed to survive the end of the world. Not cockroaches - Kardashians and they will inbreed

What did I tell you?  :BangHead:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He Is Cycling Again

[Blind Gossip] You may have noticed that this musician has been going back and forth on a number of people and issues in the past couple of months.

He hates you. He loves you. He’s mad at you. He wants to be friends again. He thinks you are his ally. He thinks you are his enemy.

Attention seeking? Or something else?

He is off ALL his prescribed meds, including [ list redacted ]. Totally against doctor’s advice. He looks like he is happy but he is not well. He has started cycling through the mania again. Right now he is on the high side.

There is legally nothing anyone can do about it unless he hurts himself or someone else or threatens to do so.

Just the kind of guy who you should plan a big family with.

Similar: Dodging The Intervention

Musician:

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, princess said:

He Is Cycling Again

[Blind Gossip] You may have noticed that this musician has been going back and forth on a number of people and issues in the past couple of months.

He hates you. He loves you. He’s mad at you. He wants to be friends again. He thinks you are his ally. He thinks you are his enemy.

He is off ALL his prescribed meds, including [ list redacted ]. Totally against doctor’s advice. He looks like he is happy but he is not well. He has started cycling through the mania again. Right now he is on the high side.

There is legally nothing anyone can do about it unless he hurts himself or someone else or threatens to do so.

Musician:

and he is procreating?  :huh: :rolleyes::blink: and finally, :shocked:

Gotta wonder how long Mama K will put up with this.

Edited by tyler

20 hours ago, princess said:

He Is Cycling Again

Musician:

TMZ

Johnny Manziel says he's right in the middle of the Kanye West vs. Drake beef -- since it's all going down in Calabasas -- and he's convinced Yeezus is scared. 

You already know the backstory ... Kanye went off on Drake publicly this weekend when he realized the rapper still followed Kim Kardashian on IG. He took his gripe to Twitter where he posted about 75 million tweets about the situation. 

Since Manziel is friendly with Drake -- and lives around the corner from Kanye and Kim in Calabasas -- he talked about the situation on his Comeback SZN podcast on Barstool Sports

"It's all happening right around the corner," Manziel said ... "So, I'm in the middle of it right now. I can't wait to see it unfold a little bit more, but [Kanye] is triggered!"

He added, "It sounds like Kanye is a little worried about Drake. Like he's going to call someone to beat him up or something."

Seems Manziel is right ... remember, Kanye suggested that Drake threatened his family during a Twitter spat a few weeks ago. 

"You threatened the safety of me and my family," Kanye tweeted on Dec. 13 ... "Never threaten north  saint and Chicago's dad bro."

Kanye continued ... "So drake if anything happens to me or anyone from my family you are the first suspect. So cut the tough talk."

Manziel says he's not sure if the beef is real -- but he's convinced if Drake and Meek Mill can bury the hatchet ... Drake can make peace with Kanye too. 

Curious, after reading the E!Online article just posted in the Blind Item forum - what does their pre-nup look like? They were married in 2014 so they definitely aren't at the 10 yr California community property baseline. 4 kids would definitely keep him on the hook for a lot of child support, not sure about spousal support as she has been "working" since they married. One might argue their marriage made her more marketable$$$

Just nosy :-)

They have FOUR kids? Wow. I lost track somewhere. I remember North and Saint. I vaguely remember there was a surrogate. Was that for Saint or the third one? I try SO hard not to pay attention to them, but Kanye meltdown sucked me back in.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dixiedoodah said:

They have FOUR kids? Wow. I lost track somewhere. I remember North and Saint. I vaguely remember there was a surrogate. Was that for Saint or the third one? I try SO hard not to pay attention to them, but Kanye meltdown sucked me back in.

I believe she used surrogates for the last two children.

Also, I shared this article in the BI forum and might as well share here too. Sounds like divorce is imminent.

On 1/2/2019 at 2:19 PM, princess said:

Uh, this family will never go away. :BangHead:

Last season of the show - 2021!!!!!!! Let's hope it is really the end....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2021 may be end of the show in its current iteration, but I am not convinced that it will be the end of the Kardashians.  They're human salamanders - slimy creatures with the ability to regenerate..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

scrambled-eggs.png

Scrambling For A Deal

September 9, 2020

[Blind Gossip] You already know that this family is willing to lie to make themselves look good.

Over the years they have lied about everything from relationships to finances to cooking to plastic surgery to try to make themselves look good.

However, their latest lie is a big one… and may cost them dearly!

We have told you in the past that the family is a completely manufactured business enterprise.

Their business enterprise has three main components: the TV show, social media/product endorsements, and their own product lines.

The TV show is the core. If they lose the TV show, social media numbers and endorsements will fall, and product sales will decline.

They claim that the “real” reason their TV show is ending is because they are simply ready to move on.

No.

The loss of the TV show is not due to the family losing interest in doing it.

The loss of the TV show is the result of a very badly bungled renewal negotiation!

Basically, the show’s ratings have seriously declined over the years, but [Lead Negotiator] demanded more money.

That was dumb.

[Lead Negotiator] blew it and she knows it. They called her bluff and walked away and now the family is panicking.

The whole “Thanks to the fans, but we’re done, it’s over” is a total lie. They must have a series to support the social media and the product lines.

They will either have to lower their ask or shop it to another network or maybe take it online.

So, don’t believe what you read. They are not bored. Not tired. Not over it. Not moving on.

They just need to gloss over the truth to you… while scrambling for a new deal.

Similar: The Third Shoe

Family:

[Optional] Are you fans of theirs? What do you think will happen?

• Haha 1

That's effing poetic justice right there! ;-) I hope no one else picks them up. I have to agree with others who liken them to cockroaches - nothing can get rid of them forever.....But without tv, might be easier for me to ignore ;-) I've never watched, but still know way too much about the family....

• Like 2