princess

The Kardashians

hloe Kardashian begged OJ Simpson to take a paternity test

-According to OJ Simpson's prison guard, Khloe Kardashian begged OJ to take a paternity test.

-OJ asked his guard what he would do in this situation, and the guard said he'd take the test.

-OJ said that "no," since it's a family matter and he doesn't think it's the public's business.

-Although Kris Jenner doesn't want Khloe to talk to OJ, they talk behind her back.

I love that it's been two days and we can't even....

I'm sure it was terrifying, wouldn't wish worst enemy, reallly mean it, blah blah but can't even.

Seriously. I giggle every time I see the lack of posting. I know I just ruined it but I can't help my immaturity.

• Like 2

Waiting with baited breath to find out if there was just one or two cameras rolling in the room! ;) They've created this beast, now they can read about people's disbelief and indifference :poke:

• Like 3

I can't believe that she would be alone. She is too high maintenance. :monkey:

I am thinking inside job. Rob anyone?

I really try not to follow the K Klan but I knew something was going to happen soon.

Karma came a knockin', pistol cockin'

gems were taken, Kim badly shaken.

Karma's a bitch when you flaunt the rich,

but you're the one who created this sitch.

Now, I'm going to challenge you, Mrs. West. Take that insurance money and go help the world's starving and suffering children. Give your children a better example than your mother gave you.

• Like 1

I don't think she faked it but I'm torn as to whether the traumatized silence afterwards is

1. The blessing that will finally help her go away as she realizes her life is too public or

2. Being stage managed for maximum ratings when she comes back into the spotlight.

THAT I don't put past them.

• Like 2

We never gave Caitlyn her own thread?

http://pagesix.com/2017/04/10/caitlyn-jenner-has-undergone-sex-reassignment-surgery/

Considering the rumors & our discussion last year, I admit I'm surprised she had the gender reassignment surgery.

She said before that is she did she would do it quietly and without much fuss. I guess she did.

Saw Twitter theory - is Kylie Kim's surrogate??!!

Updated scene from Chinatown: "She's my daughter, no, she's my niece, no my daughter and my father is now one of her grandmothers" :blink:

Edited by tyler
  • Like 1

I don't think she's Kim's surrogate. I think that Travis dude saw dollar signs and was smart enough to see an opportunity, and the poor thing wasn't smart enough to see it coming. (Or maybe she did and just believes that having a child will be just like having a niece or nephew. Either way -- just not smart enough, but it's not like education has been a priority for any of them.)

I have never seen an episode of the Kardashians, but I do feel bad for Kylie. She never had a chance, and this kid won't have one either.

Edited by fykeylicious
  • Like 1

For the love of god, this could make them last forever. I can’t take it.

Khloe Kardashian, pictured here at a 2015 Houston Rockets game in Los Angeles, is reportedly pregnant. (Reuters)

At this rate “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” could go on for another 40 years – Khloé is also pregnant, a source has confirmed to Page Six.

We’re told that Khloé, 33, is in her second trimester with her first child, and the father is Cleveland Cavaliers star Tristan Thompson.

Both expectant parents, we hear, are overjoyed about the baby news.

This now adds up to three expecting Kardashians. Kim and Kanye West are expecting their third child via surrogate, plus it was revealed just days ago that Kylie Jenner is also around four months pregnant with rapper Travis Scott, and they are expecting a girl.

Kim and Kylie’s babies should arrive around late January to early February, and Khloé’s child will follow soon after, we’re told.

Khloé and the NBA star have been dating since September 2016, and he has a son Prince Oliver, who will be 1 in December, with his ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig.

Khloé had said on the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” Season 13 finale that she was healthy following a fertility scare that led her to stop taking birth control.

She confessed that she and Thompson have “definitely talked about starting a family … He wants to have about five or six kids with me and that’s lovely.”

She added, “We could start at one and we could grow from there. But now knowing I’m not on birth control is scary. It’s, like, a really big step.”

This article originally appeared in Page Six.

• Like 1

This is a special corner of the internet where we can all bleach our eyes and hide away from the omnipresence of the Klan.

Eek, just realized what that looks like. Well, hmm.

• Like 2

anigif_enhanced-21701-1452338662-2.gif?d

(I was trying to find a "Patsy Hungover" jpg because that's what I look like right now - I put my hair up on top of my head with a pen stuck through, and it sort of tilted like Patsy's does ;-)

• Like 2