princess

The Kardashians

I've been following this on Gawker - most comments there believe that Kris Jenner is controlling TMZ and this is all a smokescreen to make Khloe look good in the upcoming divorce. I didn't realize that TMZ was a kartrashian instrument - not that I pay attention to them much anyway, but now I'll be even more cynical ;-)

Many comments also pointing out that NBA drug tests regularly?

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lamar_lake...39LEdAPBw695wNI

Hotel staff found 'burn marks on rug and white powder' in Odom's room during Mavs road trip as drug allegations escalate

Last Updated: 8:52 AM, August 27, 2013

Posted: 8:20 AM, August 27, 2013

Lamar Odom didn't just blaze through drug stashes during his alleged two-year addiction to narcotics — the troubled NBA star left at least one hotel room so burned staff had to replace the carpet, according to a new report.

Odom used drugs while he played for both the Mavericks and the Lakers, according to TMZ.

After Odom stayed at a Memphis Westin hotel while on the road with the Mavericks in 2012, hotel workers found the room was wrecked, with quarter-sized burn marks in the carpet, white powder on a desk and the suite reeking of smoke, sources told the celebrity-gossip site.

Lamar Odom, seen getting testy with photographers in Hollywood last month.

Odom's friends are pushing for the Queens native to get professional help for an "unspecified drug problem," ESPN reported yesterday, and reports say he split from his reality-TV-star wife, Khloe Kardashian, after she tried to stage an intervention in Los Angeles.

TMZ reported that while with the Mavericks, Odom was smoking the powerful painkiller Oxycontin, but he has since moved on to crack cocaine.

He also faces a nasty custody and child-support battle in Manhattan. High-school sweetheart Liza Morales wants an increase from $10,000 to $25,000 a month to support their two children. A court date has been set for Sept. 12.

Odom spent seven years with the Lakers, briefly played for the Mavericks, and spent last season with the Los Angeles Clippers.

I don't know about Kris controlling TMZ unless she is doing Harvey Levin on the side.

I was listening to sports guy on radio that said Khloe managed to keep this thing with Lemar pretty hush hush -- apparently even her family didn't know until she kicked him to the curb after a failed intervention.

The theory was she kept it hush hush because she didn't to harm the K brand name.

Kris not knowing? doubtful.

I don't know about Kris controlling TMZ unless she is doing Harvey Levin on the side.

How about we say that TMZ makes a lot of money off that family and it's in their best interest to present them in a favorable light? (Gawker commenter mentioned a specific pap name, Mike somebody, can't find the comment right now)

http://gawker.com/report-lamar-odom-is-add...3-da-1198698626

You all know I can't handle reading Fakey's blinds, but his post on this is pretty damn funny. If you can figure out what he is saying ;-)

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/08/...lamar-odom.html

TUESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2013

Did Kris Jenner Call Lamar Odom A Crackhead? - Is She Still Taking Her 15% From Him?

I suppose that it's possible that Kris Jenner is not releasing all these stories to TMZ and People about Lamar Odom. Kris Jenner does have Harvey Levin's cell phone number and considering how glowing every single sotry has been about Khloe, you know it's coming from someone in the family. Previously TMZ has usually attributed direct quotes to Kris Jenner, but now, just are saying sources. I wonder if Kris is doing that to protect herself against any lawsuits to be filed by Lamar Odom against her. Yes, she is the mother of Khloe, but she is also the manager of Lamar for everything non sports related.

How would you like it if your manager called you a drug addict and then said, "Oh by the way, I'm still taking 15% of everything you make and telling the world that my other clients are better than you."

I would be thinking lawsuit too.

Yesterday and this morning have been another TMZ explosion against Lamar Odom. After everyone pointed out that Lamar was not missing, TMZ kind of blew over that fact and just said that Khloe had a secret meeting with him and that she is saving him from his terrible crack problem and then said he was doing drugs during the NBA season for years and years.

If you had a manager, and you had paid them close to $500K in commissions, wouldn't you want them to come out and support you and say nice things about you? Have you heard that from Kris Jenner? All you have heard is what an awful person Lamar is and what a wonderful person Khloe is and that she needs her own season of a reality show to get over her pain.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 6:15 AM

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/08/...lamar-odom.html

MONDAY, AUGUST 26, 2013

TMZ And People Go Hard After Lamar Odom

The decision has been made. Lamar Odom is out of the Kardashian circle of trust. Therefore, he must pay. Before this weekend had you ever seen any kind of negative article about Lamar Odom other than the terrible t-shirts he designed for his company? Does he even still make those things? They are awful.

Here is what I want you to think about when you read all of the anti Lamar articles all over the Time Warner family, which includes TMZ, People and Huffington Post. Remember how late last week, all Khloe cared about was saving Lamar's life. Now, he goes missing for three days and the family, using TMZ and People have the world convinced he is using crack and is on some crack binge for the three days. For the sake of argument, lets assume that he is out there smoking a pipe somewhere and has been doing so for the past three days. Then, how do you explain the story this morning on TMZ that says that the pair have separated and the story yesterday on People that made sure to mention that Khloe was out without her wedding ring on.

I thought that Lamar's life was the most important and you weren't worried about the marriage right now. So, in the middle of him missing on some drug binge that you say is going to kill him, THIS is when you decide to take off your ring, make sure you are photographed with your wedding finger showing and tell the world you are separated?

That all really seems contradictory to what you had said Friday. Remember how everyone had said that no mention of the affairs would be mentioned on the show? I think you can forget about that now. I think what you are going to see is a guy who portrayed to be a drug using, cheating, out of control crack head who Khloe tried desperately to save and was going to forgive him for the cheating and only wanted him to stop using and hired people to help him and that Khloe should be sainted for everything she did. Every few seconds during these saintly moments, there will be stock footage of Kanye saying, "Yep," so that way it looks like he agrees with everything.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/...mel-over-spoof/

Note to Princess: Do Kim and Kanye rate their own thread or is that just too much of too much?

Well, either way (own thread or part of this one) with Kanye being the biggest rock star on the planet, he would expect nothing less but his own message board ;)

I actually watched that clip you have on the link, first time I've ever seen him in an interview talking. Talk about pinging my gaydar!! Wow!! And let's over compensate by acting like an angry black man. :rolleyes:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/...mel-over-spoof/

Note to Princess: Do Kim and Kanye rate their own thread or is that just too much of too much?

Well, either way (own thread or part of this one) with Kanye being the biggest rock star on the planet, he would expect nothing less but his own message board ;)

I actually watched that clip you have on the link, first time I've ever seen him in an interview talking. Talk about pinging my gaydar!! Wow!! And let's over compensate by acting like an angry black man. :rolleyes:

LOL Yep..no straight guy would be so intense about designing leather jogging pants. :4biggrin:

I think she looks terrible here. Not trying to fat shame or anything like that. The hair color is bad, the dress is horrible, AND it doesn't fit her. Not that I've ever thought she had good taste in clothing - either with Kanye or without - so I don't know why I'm so surprised ;-)

Posted Image

I think it looks like she needs a better bra - that might help things a bit.

That's why this isn't about not being the same weight she was before the pregnancy - there are PLENTY of nursing mothers who can go out with appropriate support and look good. Not our "Kanye's Girlfriend" (Lainey refuses to mention her name on her blog, so that's what she's called....) The style of the dress is wrong, AND the size is wrong. (I think it's too tight in the waist too, not just the boob area)

I think it looks like she needs a better bra - that might help things a bit.

That's why this isn't about not being the same weight she was before the pregnancy - there are PLENTY of nursing mothers who can go out with appropriate support and look good. Not our "Kanye's Girlfriend" (Lainey refuses to mention her name on her blog, so that's what she's called....) The style of the dress is wrong, AND the size is wrong. (I think it's too tight in the waist too, not just the boob area)

The way the dress is cut makes it look like her boobs are so big that it caused the top to rip apart .... and the hip flappy things are too much. . .

Did Kanye send her out looking like this? :ph34r:

Based on the clothing he dresses her in (and he's said he does it in interviews, so....) I think he hates women. I don't get all (or even most....) "high fashion" but I read Vogue and NO ONE looks as bad as she does ;-)

Based on the clothing he dresses her in (and he's said he does it in interviews, so....) I think he hates women. I don't get all (or even most....) "high fashion" but I read Vogue and NO ONE looks as bad as she does ;-)

Between his passive agreesive hatred of women and his obvious self loathing, I think a Freudian psychotherapist would have a field day tearing apart this whole dynamic.

I've never liked her style. No idea why she has a reputation for fashion when I think she has none.

And here I thought her reputation was for being a fame whoring human urinal.....

I've never liked her style. No idea why she has a reputation for fashion when I think she has none.

And here I thought her reputation was for being a fame whoring human urinal.....

OUCH! Harsh much? :4biggrin:

(I know -- truth is sometimes painful.)

I read somewhere (Fashionista?) that Carine Roitfield was involved in the styling that put THAT dress on her. I'm so sad. Normally I think Carine is a fabulous stylist :-( Maybe you really can't make silk from a sow's ear? ;-)

Cut me some slack, tyler......I did leave out the money grubbing part. :wacko:

Go for it! As I said, Truth is sometimes painful. :4biggrin:

Posted Image

CUT IT OUT

After stocking up on some stylish goodies for 3-month-old daughter North, Kim Kardashian enjoys a solo evening out – with her post-baby body on display, of course – at Tuesday's screening party for Carine Roitfeld's new film, Mademoiselle C, in Paris.

:threeblindmice:

Ha! I was just coming to post the new photo. OMG, Kanye's boyfriend Richard Tisci really hates women too. Or at least, he hates THAT woman.

At the very LEAST, that dress was not designed for breasts. Designer clothing rarely is :-(