princess

The Kardashians

So sad. Especially the pictures on TMZ. One second the lady is innocently sitting at a red light, the next she is dead. It could be any one of us. I'm just so sorry for her.

• Like 1

Crap, doesn't look like they are going away anytime soon.... :BangHead:

Kardashians Sign $100 Million, Four-Year Deal With E!, After Threatening to Leave the Network
ENTERTAINMENTFEB. 26, 2015 AT 10:40AM BY RACHEL MCRADY

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/kardashians-100-million-four-year-deal-e-2015262#ixzz3SsWT4J7V

Should I start a new Caitlyn Jenner thread?

Sad but totally accurate commentary by Jon Stewart - now that Bruce is Caitlyn, all we talk about is how she looks.... http://mic.com/articles/120033/jon-stewart-made-a-brilliant-point-about-caitlyn-jenner-that-nobody-s-talking-about

I find trans women to have the most interesting perspective on male privilege (the ones who lost male privilege), followed very closely by trans men (the ones who gained male privilege).

I was actually wondering if she was an emancipated minor due to her earnings or something otherwise $$ oriented.

Would she have a big trust fund? Kris doesn't seem like the type to share her percentage of the older girls' $$, and I'm not sure how much Bruce/Caitlyn has earned that would be in trusts for his kids??

I was actually wondering if she was an emancipated minor due to her earnings or something otherwise $$ oriented.

Would she have a big trust fund? Kris doesn't seem like the type to share her percentage of the older girls' $$, and I'm not sure how much Bruce/Caitlyn has earned that would be in trusts for his kids??

I have no doubt Kris has found an advantage of setting up a trust fund her kids get a monthly distribution from rather than claiming them as dependents on her taxes :D

Dont you just love it when someone rich like this says they don't value material possessions, and own the best of everything. I'd like to see Kylie try living in a low rent apartment without a car.

Edited by alpierce
  • Like 2

There are about a thousand stories about them this week with the Caitlyn stuff, the Mickey Mouse birthday, the letter to her future self, etc but I just don't have the energy to post any more entries in the "dumb-ass shit" thread.

I don't usually bother with Kardashian gossip, but wow! You've got some balls to be photographed with your ex like that!!

Scott Disick Gets Too Close for Comfort With Ex-Girlfriend Chloe Bartoli on Vacay — See the Pics

CELEBRITY NEWS

JUL. 2, 2015 AT 5:56PM BY SIERRA MARQUINA

1435869760_scott-and-mystery-woman-layin
Scott Disick was photographed on vacation getting way too close with Chloe BartoliCredit: Splash News

Um? Scott Disick was photographed in the South of France getting uncomfortably close to stylist -- and his ex-girlfriend -- Chloe Bartoli.

The 32-year-old dad of three, who welcomed son Reign with longtime girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian just this past December, got cozy with the brunette, sharing a lounge chair with her and rubbing her swimsuit-clad back on Monte Carlo beach in Monaco on Thursday, July 2. The two were also spotted sipping wine and even feeding each other pasta.

Feeding-Scott-070215.jpg
Scott Disick spotted on Monte Carlo beach in Monaco.
Credit: Splash News

Bartoli is an L.A.-based stylist and has a twin sister named Marielou. Sources tell Us Weekly exclusively that Bartoli, who is close pals with Nicole Richie, and Disick used to date prior to Kardashian. “Kourtney is going to freak when she sees the photos," an insider tells Us. "Scott and Chloe flirt all the time. Kourtney does not want her around Scott.”

According to another source, the troubled star has had a wild vacation thus far. On July 1, the self-proclaimed Lord partied hard at an appearance in St. Tropez. Prior to jetting off to France, Disick also had an appearance in Las Vegas.

Scott-Girl-cuddling-070215.jpg
Credit: Splash News

Kardashian, for her part, was spotted filming with her sisters Kim and Khloe in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Scott-and-ladies-070215.jpg

Earlier this week, Kourtney was home with her kids battling a cold. “I hope this helps. Feel like I’m getting sick…AGAIN!” she captioned an Instagram of tea on Tuesday, June 30.

Eeeouw. I've always thought he was a jerk. And I don't even watch their show ;-)

On the other hand - you're dating a player, not even married, maybe don't have 3 kids?

• Like 1

She had to considering the photos the tabs are printing these days. Bad for the K brand.

• Like 1

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/11/15/kris-jenners-new-boyfriend-claims-kanye-kim-dont-spend-much-time-together/

Kris Jenners New Boyfriend Claims Kanye And Kim Dont Spend Much Time Together

kris jenner and new man corey gamble. Is he using her for fame?

Well, well, well. It seems Kris Jenner may want to put a muzzle on her new boyfriend. The pimp momager matriarch has been stepping out with the much younger Corey Gamble, and he hasnt learned that what happens (or doesnt happen) behind closed doors should, well, stay there. In his defense, the Kardashians have invited camera crews into every aspect of their lives, so he probably figures that the beans hes spilling have been caught on film at some point.

The thirty-three year old recently opened up Kim Kardashian and Kanye Wests relationship (or lack thereof) in an interview with entertainment blog SandraRose.com, but it has since been taken down from the site. I guess you dont mess with Kris! Thankfully, its the Internet and nothing truly ever goes away (take note, teens!), so weve got the scoop on what he said.

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR MORE!

The New Pittsburgh Courier snagged some excerpts from the interview before it disappeared, and Im going to venture a guess that Corey has now been enrolled in the Kardashian publicity kontrol kampor perhaps hes been whisked away to some remote island on which we wish the rest of that family would permanently vacation!

The interview was initially meant as Coreys explanation for lying about his age in the press, stating he was in his forties so that the fifty-nine-old Kris didnt sound so kougarific! However, Corey quickly segued into the odd dynamics of Kimyes marriage.

Defending his new love, Corey begins, I think Kris is a great woman. I know she has a bad reputation in the media, but shes been loving to me. Ive spent the night over there with Kris and Kim um, Kanye is never there

Corey continued to put his foot in his mouth about Kanye, sharing, He um, he uh, has another house in the Los Angeles area. I think hes recording. Hes not really there. I dont know what kind of relationship they have going on, but hes not ever there Yeah, its um I shouldnt probably be talking about it, but its none of my business, adding, Hes never at the house.

He goes on to reveal that Kim is still living at home with Kris, stating, Yeah, Kim lives with Kris. They are supposed to be buying a house down the street. Um, its not my businessI really dont think Kim wants to leave Kris.

Bruce Jenner, bullet dodger.

TELL US-DO YOU THINK KRIS WILL KEEP COREY AROUND AFTER THIS FAUX PAS?

[Photo Credit: FayesVision/WENN]

Not even going to bother putting this in the BI forum:

Dirty and Clean

October 15, 2015

EXCLUSIVE!

[Blind Gossip]

We have some controversial new information about this athlete’s downfall!

When you are trying to run a legal business – even a dirty one – the last thing you want is for one celebrity client’s behavior to possibly put your entire business in jeopardy.

So, after a terrible event involving an athlete took place at his business, this business owner took immediate action.

We are being told by an insider that he completely cleaned up the “scene” before the police got there. He took all the dr*gs and dr*g paraphernalia that the celebrity was using… and disposed of them before help arrived! That way, his business would have no liability for the unfortunate events that transpired.

It’s just business.

Similar: It’s Not Friendship Or Love

Athlete:

[Optional] Business and/or Business Owner:

[Optional] Is what the business owner did illegal, unethical, or just smart?

Please Note: This is a Blind Gossip EXCLUSIVE. You must credit Blind Gossip by name AND provide a working link to our website. It’s easiest to just use the social media links below. Thanks!

Edited by princess

TMZ

Dennis Hof is not paying the 2 hookers who cavorted with Lamar Odom at the Love Ranch brothel, because he now believes they may have had something to do with Lamar doing drugs at the facility.

It's a sharp turn for Hof who, up until now, has insisted as far as he knew Lamar did not do drugs at the Ranch. As we reported, doctors found cocaine in Lamar's system a week ago when he was admitted to the hospital.

The hookers' deal with Hof was to split the $75k Lamar paid -- so they were to get $37,500 which they would equally divide.

But now Hof says the women may not be stand-up hookers, saying, "They will not answer questions about Lamar or possible drug use while he was here. I'm suspicious."

Hof says based on their reaction they know more than they're saying.

One of the hookers reportedly denied any suggestion she supplied Odom with drugs.

Every time I have hope that this family is starting to fade away, something happens to pop them back into the headlines. I bet Mama K is giddy at Lamar's overdose and reconciliation he and her daughter have had. Any normal mother would be horrified for their daughter, but not Mama K. :vomit2:

I am ashamed to say I know the difference between the three oldest daughters. :shocked:

• Like 3