princess

Bobbi Kristina Brown

I think it's in Gordon's best interest NOT to dig up the wedding certificate (if it exists) until after she dies. However, I do think it's odd none of the media outlets have dug it up yet, so I kind of think they were never married.

• Like 3

Bobby Brown

Baby on the Way

As Fears Grow About Losing Bobbi Kristina

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/05/bobby-brown-baby-wife-pregnant-expecting-bobbi-kristina-hospital/#ixzz3QtTWtb24

Bobby Brown is in emotional turmoil ... as he deals with the prospect of losing a daughter, he celebrates something that he's telling his grieving family ... his wife is pregnant.

We've learned Bobby's wife, Alicia Etheredge, is 4 months pregnant ... something he hasn't shared with many of his relatives. The timing is awful, but it can't be hidden as they sit in hospital waiting rooms.

We're told Bobby and Alicia have shared the happy news as they sit vigil for Bobbi Kristina, whose brain function has perilously diminished.

There's lots of stress ... as we reported there's a feud brewing between Bobby's family and Whitney's. But we're told so far Alicia is handling it well.

Tough situation ...

Bobbi Kristina It's Time to Let Her Go ... Doctors Tell Bobby Brown

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/05/bobbi-kristina-life-support-bobby-brown-decison-birthday/#ixzz3QtTiYB4z

There's nothing more doctors can do for Bobbi Kristina -- and they've told Bobby Brown it's time to withdraw life support ... TMZ has learned.

Family sources tell us the decision is now in Brown's hands -- but we're told he's refusing to make the painful choice today, and instead wants to wait until after the weekend.

The timing could not have been worse. Today is Bobby Brown's birthday.

We're told Brown has been hopeful his daughter can beat the odds because someone in his extended family battled out of a coma after 8 days.

Bobbi Kristina was moved to Emory University Hospital Tuesday because the facility has a world class neurological department, but it appears doctors have determined there's no hope.

Bobbi Kristina has been in a medically-induced coma since Saturday, when she was found face down in her bathtub.

Bobby vs. The Houstons

Bobby vs. the Brother/"Husband"

The Houstons vs. the Brother/"Husband"

If I could draw this into a big circle, it would illustrate it perfectly.

• Like 2

Bobby vs. The Houstons

I hate to be unsympathetic, but they all kind of deserve each other.

Edited by tyler
  • Like 2

Bobby vs. The Houstons

I hate to be unsympathetic, but they all kind of deserve each other.

I don't really follow any of them, but it seems like Bobby's gotten his shit together these days, so I'm somewhat sympathetic. I mean, it's his child. I'm sympathetic on a basic parent-child level.

The Houston's are a grubby pack of enablers from what I remember hearing back when Whitney first died.

And the brother/husband/not-husband? Like I said, I've never really followed the goings-on, so I don't know what's going on there, except for the creepy pseudo-incest thing.

Totally feeling for Bobbi (to an extent) - you are right it is his daughter and to go through this shit twice would be tough on anybody -- but I think Princess is right this is going to get ugly.

Infighting, oh my!

Bobby Brown’s sister, cousin, involved in bottle-wielding brawl at Atlanta hotel: report

Bobby Brown's sister and cousin got in a brawl at an Atlanta hotel early Friday, amid a somber family vigil for the grieving singer's comatose daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
Tina Brown, Brown's sister, cracked his cousin Shayne Brown over the head with a bottle during the rumble at the W. Midtown Atlanta hotel, sending him to a local hospital with gashes on the head, police told WXIA-TV Friday.
Tina Brown left the hotel before police arrived, the station said.
It wasn't yet clear if any arrests were made.
The New Edition singer and up to 20 members of his clan, including his pregnant wife, Alicia Etheridge, and their 5-year-old son, spent part of Thursday night celebrating his 46th birthday at an Atlanta-area restaurant, reports said.
It's not the first time Shayne Brown, who is in his early 30s, has run into trouble in Atlanta while at his famous older cousin's side.
In 2005, when he was 21, Shayne was stabbed in a fight at Justin's Restaurant and Bar, where Bobby had been performing during an open-mic event, according to WXIA-TV and reports of the time.
Another member of Brown's entourage was also injured in that incident, though police said the singer himself was not involved.
Bobbi Kristina, Bobby's 21-year-old daughter with late pop diva Whitney Houston, has been in a medically induced coma since she was found facedown in a bathtub in her Georgia home Saturday.
Members of Brown's family have gathered at Emory University Hospital this week to be at her bedside.

Edited by Lady Frost

Foul Play Criminal Investigation Underway

Boyfriend Targeted 26 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3R1Bf1VgH

There is an active criminal investigation underway in Georgia in the Bobbi Kristina case ... it centers on possible foul play and the target is her boyfriend ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Bobbi Kristina had certain injuries that have piqued their interest. We do not know the nature of the injuries. Multiple sources tell TMZ there is a history of violence between Bobbi Kristina and boyfriend Nick Gordon.

We're told police are looking into a possible altercation more than an hour before Bobbi Kristina was found submerged in a bathtub.

We're told Max Lomas -- the friend who discovered Bobbi Kristina in the tub -- arrived at around 9 AM last Saturday. He says he hung out with Nick but did not see Bobbi Kristina. He was told she was in the bedroom. Nick wandered away and Max says he didn't pay attention to his whereabouts.

The cable guy showed sometime after 10 AM and Max says he let him in -- Nick was nowhere to be seen. The cable guy said he needed access to the bedroom so Max let him in and discovered Bobbi Kristina in the tub. He screamed for Nick, who ran in and administered CPR.

We're told Max claims Nick allegedly cleaned up the home and removed blood stains.

Cops interviewed both Max and Nick and they want to debrief Max again, but our law enforcement sources say Max's lawyer insisted on immunity before he spoke again. We're told as of Friday morning Max hadn't gotten immunity or talked to cops.

Our sources say Nick Gordon has also lawyered up. We could not reach Nick for comment.

:blink:

I do think the Houston/Brown family fights are blown way out of proportion in the media. I mean really, how many people get along with their in-laws? Splash a snide comment made on a bad day on the cover of a magazine, and it's WW III according to everyone else. Besides, even if they really hate each other as much as they say (and it sounds like Brown's sister is a mess, but I have a few "messes" in my family tree too so I'm not throwing stones here!) they will bond in their hate of Gordon. :kung-fu-panda:

TMZ

Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon's violent relationship was well known among their friends ... and sources tell us it was fueled by jealousy -- but not the kind you'd expect.

Sources close to the couple tell us ... their spats, which sometimes resulted in domestic violence, were almost always triggered by Nick's jealousy over Bobbi Kristina's fame. He felt he was also Whitney Houston's child since he grew up with her and could not understand why people focused on Bobbi.

One recent example ... they were trying to get their own TV show but when Nick wasn't offered the same deal as Bobbi Kristina they turned it down.

Sources close to the couple tell us Bobbi Kristina's injuries, which triggered an ongoing criminal investigation with Gordon as the target, don't surprise their friends because they've known the relationship sometimes got violent.

We made multiple attempts to reach Nick. So far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3RHQAJy3K

TMZ

Bobbi Kristina suffered injuries to her face before she was found submerged in a bathtub -- according to a report -- and that sparked the investigation focusing on her boyfriend Nick Gordon.

As TMZ first reported ... Roswell PD started taking a closer look at Nick and Bobbi Kristina's relationship after certain injuries raised their concerns.

WSB-TV in Atlanta says sources close to the investigation tell them the marks were on her face ... and more specifically, her mouth.

As we've told you ... multiple sources say there is a history of violence in their relationship -- and their friend Max Lomas told police Nick was acting strangely before they found Bobbi Kristina.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/09/bobbi-kristina-face-injuries-nick-gordon-investigation/#ixzz3RIdTctji

I have no way of knowing if any of this is true, if it's sour grapes, if it's a way to keep him from getting the money, or if it's just lashing out in pain, but all of it is just sad, sad, sad.

• Like 2

According to what I just saw on ONTD, sources are saying they plan to take BK off life support tomorrow, the 3rd anniversary of Whitney's death :(

Is it just me or is that too twisted for words?

• Like 2

TMZ

10:25 AM PT -- A lawyer for Bobby Brown just issued a statement, saying there is no truth to the story that Bobbi Kristina will be taken off life support tomorrow. As we reported, members of the Brown family informed us that was indeed the case. But the lawyer, Christopher Brown, says it's not so.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3RN8jYr2c

According to what I just saw on ONTD, sources are saying they plan to take BK off life support tomorrow, the 3rd anniversary of Whitney's death :(

Is it just me or is that too twisted for words?

I get it. You would have one shitty anniversary day every year instead of two.

Bobby Brown will inherent everything assuming there's no will and she never married Nick Gordon. According to Georgia law on intestate succession the spouse and children divide the money amongst themselves with the spouse getting no less than 1/3 of the property. If there is no spouse the children get it all and if there are no children then the spouse gets it all. When there is no spouse or children then the surviving parent(s) inherit the estate, and if there are no surviving parents then the siblings divide the estate equally. The only caveat to this is that a person cannot inherit if they intentionally kill the deceased person.

• Like 1

Not sure how it works, but who would inherit if Bobbi Kristina has no will?

My understanding is that Bobby Brown would inherit everything that has already been distributed to BK from Whitney's trust, as he is her only surviving family member. This assumes, as I do, that BK and NIck Gordon were never legally married. This also assumes that there will be anything left to inherit once BK's estate clears probate and her bills have been paid.

Anything still in trust from Whitney but not yet distributed to BK (which is most of Whitney's estate as the terms of Whitney's will left everything to BK but called for a 10% distribution at age 18; 20% at age 25, and the final 70% at age 30) goes to the beneficiary of the trust. I believe Cissy Houston is the primary, if not sole, beneficiary of the trust. I would not be surprised if the bulk of Whitney's estate gained its value after her passing, as is often the case with deceased entertainers. So, the long winded answer is that Cissy is indirectly the primary beneficiary.

Edited by Maxiemom
  • Like 1