princess

Bobbi Kristina Brown

TMZ

Bobby Brown's family can no longer visit Bobbi Kristina in hospice -- they've been banned because security guards believe one of them took the deathbed photo that's being shopped around.

Sources close to the situation tell us the security team at the hospice informed Whitney Houston's family there was evidence incriminating a Brown family member as the person who snapped the pic.

We're told Bobbi Kristina's estate -- run by her legal guardians -- made the decision to ban the Browns. We're also told although they know the culprit ... they're not naming names at this point.

TMZ broke the story -- someone is selling the pic to the highest bidder, and has already contacted several websites and magazines. So far, it has not been published.

We're told the ban does not affect Bobby. On Sunday, he told us he was committed to finding the person responsible for the pic.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3f98nSHGD

:blink:

Bobbi Kristina

Mysterious Tent Goes Up Outside Hospice 49 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715-bobbi-kristinas-hospice-akm-gsi-3.j

The hospice where Bobbi Kristina has been hanging on to life is preparing for something.

This is a photo of a tent that was just erected ... very possibly to prevent photogs from taking pics of something that is about to happen. The tent is flush against the back of the building.

As we reported, Bobbi Kristina's family is prepared to let her go, after doctors made it clear there was no real hope of recovery.

Bobbi Kristina has been at the facility for 3 weeks.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3fzsygEOL

Ok, so... She has the accident late January and there are some whispers that she was pregnant. February 5 Bobby announces that his wife is 4 months pregnant. Roll out the suspect blind items, etc. etc that lead to potentially keeping her alive as an incubator. Bobby's kid is born and just after that she passes.. My question is, what would be the advantage of hiding a pregnancy. It would mean more money to the baby if it's hers, but then the father (Nick) has greater access to it. Is the reason for (potentially) covering it up to keep the money in the family and split between the Browns and Houstons?

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 1

And a follow up question. Has chit chat made us all conspiracy theorists?

Possibly, but I don't think your theory is out there.

Yes, yes, and YES :-)

• Like 1

I think if this theory is true, it's more about the fact that Bobby Brown gets a second chance of raising his Houston baby the right way out of the press, away from Hollywood pressure, etc.

• Like 1

There's also the possibility that nobody knew that she was pregnant until after the accident and the Browns/Houstons wanted to make sure it stayed that way. Wouldn't the hospital have run a pregnancy test as a matter of course?

The family was awful quick to cut off any and all access by Nick Gordon. There was plenty good reason to do so anyways, but his knowledge that BK was carrying his baby would definitely be a game changer.

There's also the possibility that nobody knew that she was pregnant until after the accident and the Browns/Houstons wanted to make sure it stayed that way. Wouldn't the hospital have run a pregnancy test as a matter of course?

The family was awful quick to cut off any and all access by Nick Gordon. There was plenty good reason to do so anyways, but his knowledge that BK was carrying his baby would definitely be a game changer.

Krissy may not even have known she was pregnant, so could totally see where no one knew until after the accident.

I'm thinking if Nick Gordon knew, he would have sung like a bird for the attention. Not to mention because of the validation he thinks it would give him (we all know that's B.S., but abusers don't think like the rest of us). He didn't sing. I don't think he knows.

Krissy may not even have known she was pregnant, so could totally see where no one knew until after the accident.

I'm thinking if Nick Gordon knew, he would have sung like a bird for the attention. Not to mention because of the validation he thinks it would give him (we all know that's B.S., but abusers don't think like the rest of us). He didn't sing. I don't think he knows.

Exactly. There's too much bad blood between Bobby and the Houston's for them to ever split a sandwich, let alone what's left of BKs money once the medical bills are paid. The only motivation to hide a BK pregnancy is to keep the estate from Nick, who by all media counts is not only an abusive gold digger but dumb as a box of rocks and unlikely to figure out the possibility that he may have spawned.

I wasn't aware that there were rumors of a BK pregnancy prior to reading dixiedoodah's post. I guess I don't feel quite so bad for thinking that the timing of BK's accident/Bobby's wife's pregnancy announcement/Bobby's wife giving birth/BK's passing was all a bit too convenient. Or maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorist too.

Edited by Maxiemom
  • Like 1

Let's just say Krissy had a baby while in a coma and Bobby Brown and his wife are now saying it's their natural baby. Do you think the truth would ever come out?!?!

• Like 1

Exactly. There's too much bad blood between Bobby and the Houston's for them to ever split a sandwich, let alone what's left of BKs money once the medical bills are paid. The only motivation to hide a BK pregnancy is to keep the estate from Nick, who by all media counts is not only an abusive gold digger but dumb as a box of rocks and unlikely to figure out the possibility that he may have spawned.

I wasn't aware that there were rumors of a BK pregnancy prior to reading dixiedoodah's post. I guess I don't feel quite so bad for thinking that the timing of BK's accident/Bobby's wife's pregnancy announcement/Bobby's wife giving birth/BK's passing was all a bit too convenient. Or maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorist too.

Eventually, someone will advise him to demand a DNA test on the infant.

How bad am I that I cannot feel bad for any of the players in this soap opera?

I can't feel bad for the Browns or the Houstons because (if there is a conspiracy) that they are condoning and participating in same in order to get their grubby little hands on Houston's money

I can't feel bad for Gordon because I do think that he did do something to contribute to Bobbi's death

and I don't feel bad for Bobbi because I think she should have learned from the poor example her mother set.

If there is a baby, and it is Bobbi's, I will feel bad -- if only because he or she will grow up having to deal with the Browns and the Houstons as relatives.

i will probably burn for being so unsympathetic but these people are all about bad choices and money.

Edited by tyler
  • Like 1

I know I am stupid but what should I look at? The Kraft Cheese recall, legionnaires disease or little boy dies after hit in the head by a baseball?

Not stupid, I guess the link went bad as the stories were updated. It was a story about the bad blood between the Houstons and the Browns.

• Like 1

TMZ

Bobbi Kristina died after her boyfriend gave her a toxic cocktail, and when she fell into unconsciousness he put her face down in the bathtub ... so claims the lawyer who represents Bobbi Kristina's estate.

The attorney filed a $40 million lawsuit against Nick Gordon in June, but court documents just filed in the case outline shocking allegations that, if true, would clearly amount to homicide.

The lawyer says at 6 AM on January 31st -- hours before Bobbi Kristina was found face down in the tub -- Nick Gordon came home from an all-night cocaine and alcohol bender. The suit claims he reviewed camera footage and became irate.

The suit says Gordon began screaming at Bobbi Kristina, accusing her of cheating and calling her a "whore and bitch."

Their argument then went from room to room, and at some point the suit claims Gordon gave Bobbi Kristina a "toxic cocktail" that rendered her unconscious.

The lawyer then says Gordon dragged Bobbi Kristina to the bathroom where he placed her face down in a tub filled with cold water.

According to the docs, Gordon got in bed, put his head on a female guest's ankle and said, "Now I want a pretty little white girl like you."

Fifteen minutes later the suit says another person (presumably Max Lomas) discovered Bobbi Kristina in the tub.

The suit also says when Bobbi Kristina was pulled from the tub, one of her teeth was hanging loosely from her mouth, indicating she had been injured.

And this is odd ... the suit says authorities found a dust pan at the bottom of the tub.

Nick Gordon has denied any wrongdoing, and says Bobbi Kristina had simply taken too many drugs.

:blink:

I think if this theory is true, it's more about the fact that Bobby Brown gets a second chance of raising his Houston baby the right way out of the press, away from Hollywood pressure, etc.

Bobby Brown is a dick head. He doesn't deserve a second chance at raising a child. You don't get second chances when you have children. He and Whitney blew it.