princess

Presley dynasty

Posted Image

LISA MARIE PRESLEY

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Maybe at a funeral. Oh wait, that's just Lisa Marie in a dramatic all-black ensemble complete with a wide-brimmed hat, jauntily tipped to one side. And we thought the only toppers we'd see tonight would be cowboy hats!

Wow, I was surprised we didn't have a thread for them yet. Anyone know what Lisa Marie is up to these days?? She use to be a hot mess, did she get her act together??

Did she leave Scientology? I thought she did.

She hasn't said publicly, which is why people think she did leave Scientology. If she was still with them, she would be vocal about it as she has in the past.

Wow, I was surprised we didn't have a thread for them yet. Anyone know what Lisa Marie is up to these days?? She use to be a hot mess, did she get her act together??

Salacious divorce proceedings, 8yr old kids in foster care....

http://pagesix.com/2017/02/18/lisa-marie-presleys-twins-in-state-custody-amid-split-from-ex/

Yikes!!

I'm going to vote "no" on that query, Princess!

• Like 1

http://pagesix.com/2017/02/22/ex-claims-lisa-marie-presley-put-him-in-state-of-poverty/

Phew, OK, this article says the 8yr old twins are in Priscilla's care. That's better than state care.

Seems Priscilla has always known Lisa Marie has "issues". Wonder if Priscilla has been able to structure the entire estate so that it's guarded in trusts to go straight to the grandkids and not be under Lisa Marie's control at all? I imagine so....

Oof - not looking good.

Page Six:

Lisa Marie Presley is reportedly on life support after going into cardiac arrest earlier on Thursday.

According to TMZ, the 54-year-old’s condition is “critical.”

She is in an induced coma and was given a temporary pacemaker, per the outlet, as she remains in the Intensive Care Unit.

Blind Item #3

Do you think the upcoming memoir of the three named offspring was salacious enough to get her killed? Everyone knew she was on drugs, why not do something a little extra and kill her?

Posted by ent lawyer

I posted because I liked the question - would $cio would actually go so far as to have someone killed?  After hearing all the stories about them stalking and harassing people, not to mention members cutting loved ones out of their lives if they don't fall in line - would be unreasonable to think they would cross that line too?? :3huh:

Glad you posted - I totally forgot the $cieno connection. Not sure why - but  I don't pay a ton of attention to the Presleys. OK, now that makes more sense.

Did you enjoy Jerrod Carmicheal's joke about Tom Cruise & Shelly Miscavige at the Golden Globes - I thought it was good 🙂

• Like 1

I think she had a known drug problem, was depressed, and had a family history of early death from heart disease. I also think she had a past with the very shady and secretive Scientology and we live in a conspiracy theory society. So if I were a gossip columnist with wobbly sources, this would be an easy blind to manufacture and fill space under the protection of “just asking questions” cover. That’s not to say it COULDN’T be true, just that it’s a freebie for blind items writers. 

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 3

So now Priscilla is fighting Lisa Marie's will, specifically the amendment replacing Riley (and Benjamin) as trustees, kicking out Priscilla and their business manager. "Inconsistencies" in the amendment (I saw a report they thought it was "forged" but the Today show language has been more circumspect)