princess

Scientology

Church of Scientology Pushed Wedge Between Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, Turned Kids Against Her, Filmmakers Say

MAR. 4, 2015 AT 2:25PM BY MADELINE BOARDMAN
US Magazine

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scientology-pushed-wedge-between-tom-cruise-nicole-kidman-film-says-201543#ixzz3TSIvLupT

:ph34r2:

Just watched HBO's Going Clear documentary. Scary how much they remind me of Hitler's Nazi political party. :ph34r2:

What's interesting to me is $cio's response whenever people speak out about the "religion". Instead of trying to make an evidence-based point about why the documentary is wrong (like Sea World did with the Blackfish documentary), every time $cio's response is to always resort to name calling and victim blaming. "Attention-monger" or "gossip-monger" being the favorites. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/08 **#12**
Apparently there is some news about to break about that long long time missing wife from the celebrity cult.

The ‘Queen of Scientology’: Where is she now?

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-queen-of-scientology-where-is-she-now/news-story/9e3a150911241ad7ada0e0293aae97ac

• Like 1

Church of Scientology Catches Huge Break in Stalking Case ... Masterson Accusers Must Use Church Judges

12/31/2020 4:51 PM PT

TMZ

Danny Masterson's rape accusers -- who sued him and The Church of Scientology for allegedly stalking them -- are facing an uphill battle ... because the church's own leaders will ultimately get to play judge and jury in their case.

According to a new court order obtained by TMZ ... Chrissie Carnell Bixler -- along with her husband, Mars Volta singer Cedric Bixler-Zavala -- and another rape accuser entered into a written agreement when they were still members of the church, which says "any dispute, claim or controversy" that arises between them must be resolved by the church ... instead of by the courts.

The L.A. Superior Court ruled on Wednesday that this agreement is binding, and requires them to "use Scientology internal Ethics, Justice, and binding religious arbitration procedures" for such disputes.

The arbitration clause goes on to say these issues will be resolved by "application to senior ecclesiastical bodies, including, as necessary, final submission of the dispute to the international justice Chief of the Mother Church of the Scientology religion."

As we reported ... Bixler and 3 other women who've alleged Masterson sexually assaulted them filed their suit in August 2019, claiming they've been mercilessly stalked by the Church of Scientology in an effort to silence them.

Masterson has repeatedly denied the claims against him, but of course ... the recent court order says he's agreed to the church's arbitration.

The public statement reads like she's trying to get ahead of something.  It will be interesting to see if anything significant breaks in the next few weeks.

• Like 2

Have all the rape charges against Danny Masterson been settled? Prepon was with his brother forever. $cieno aside, I thought they were a cute couple - but they split ages ago and she remarried (married?) and got pregnant. So I assumed Masterson hadn't wanted a baby or marriage and she eventually moved on....

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/08/22 **2**
This A+/A list mostly movie actor is in the same position as another actor who belonged to the same organization. They have their secrets, but can't get out because their wives know the secrets and are devoted to the organization. The latter actor had his wife die and was able to break free. Our other actor will be in the same miserable situation for decades.

Travolta/Kelly Preston, Will/Jada......

Don't we all know the secrets? What could possibly be "worse" PR than what has already come out - from them??

• Like 1

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/06 **5**
That cult disguised as a religion is really going to need to change their rule book if high level members keep dying of a disease, members are promised to not get.

This was one of my first thoughts when I heard about Kristy Alley. 

On 12/7/2022 at 2:57 PM, princess said:

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/06 **5**
That cult disguised as a religion is really going to need to change their rule book if high level members keep dying of a disease, members are promised to not get.

This was one of my first thoughts when I heard about Kristy Alley. 

And Kelly Preston 

• Like 1

Blind Item #10

This A list comedy director hosted an event and joked about the permanent A lister’s stunts like ads for the controversial organization. He’s right. The permanent A lister thinks he has immortality and can avoid injury and death because of his ‘level’ . One day though things can go horribly wrong and painkillers are not an option.

Posted by ent lawyer