princess

Johnny Depp

run Johnny run!!! I hope he is too smart for her to get her hooks in him and he keeps it "very professional". Vanessa better be following them to every film set.

Johnny Depp's Girlfriend Wouldn't Change a Thing About Him

He's not PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive for nothing. From the long, stringy hair and goatee to the layers of offbeat accessories and everything in between, nobody can quite pull off a look like Johnny Depp – especially as far as his longtime girlfriend Vanessa Paradis is concerned.

"I love his style, yeah, yeah, yeah!" Paradis told PEOPLE Tuesday in New York at a Chanel dinner honoring her as the new face for Rouge Coco lipstick. "I love him, and I don't have to say I like this and I don't like that. When you love somebody, you take them as they are. I would not change him."

Besides Depp's eclectic style, the French singer and actress, 37, is attracted to all the qualities of her beau (since 1998). "I like him very much in all terms and every sense of the way," she said. "He makes me happy. We are many things – we are together and, in a way, one person."

One thing they are: parents to son Jack, 7, and daughter Lily-Rose, 10, who is already having fun dressing up and wearing makeup like her parents.

"She likes it very much," Paradis said of her daughter's lipstick. "All little girls love to play with lipstick, so we let her play with it. I was a very little girl when I tried it, and it's always been a fun thing to do. It's nothing serious and nothing daily about it.

"At her age it's just to play and also it's very theatrical. So we let her wear some and have fun."

Adds Paradis, "Her father may try some on with her to have fun with it."

Source People

Johnny Depp Kids Loved His Scissorhands

Johnny Depp's children love him in 'Edward Scissorhands'.

The 46-year-old actor - who has two children, Lily-Rose, ten, and Jack, seven, with French singer Vanessa Paradis - admits they cry when they see him in the eccentric role.

He said: "It's funny because they've seen it but they have a difficult time watching it because it's their dad and they make that connection, but its 'Edward Scissorhands'. That's by far my kids' favourite.

"They just connect with the character and also they see something, their dad feeling that isolation, feeling that loneliness. He's a tragic character and so I think it's hard for them. They bawl when they see that movie."

The film, which was directed by Depp's long-term collaborator Tim Burton, was nominated for an Oscar for Best Makeup in 1991.

Discussing his work with Burton, which has seen him play various British roles, Depp insists he is always very careful to ensure the characters don't end up too similar.

He said: "I've played English a number of times, have used an English accent a number of times and so it becomes a little bit of an obstacle course to go, 'Oh, that's teetering into Captain Jackville', or, 'This one is kind of teetering over into 'Wonka'. So you've got to really pay attention to the places that you've been."

Source femalefirst

FOX News

Sources: Johnny Depp, Vanessa Paradis Have Terrible Hygiene

February 24, 2010

Johnny Depp and his wife, French supermodel Vanessa Paradis may look like a gorgeous couple on the outside, but sources who work with the two tell Fox411 that they aren't as clean as they sometimes appear.

"Johnny usually smells because he rarely showers,” sources say.

“He isn't big on personal cleanliness and Vanessa isn't much different. They found their perfect match in each other - it's hard to be around them. Their personal hygiene is not their priority.”

And while Johnny is known as a movie hunk and was even named People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive last year, sources say he takes pains to cultivate a different image in his personal life.

As for his gorgeous girlfriend, we hear she is just like her man.

“Vanessa is the furthest thing from a supermodel every second that she isn't on a big photo shoot. No makeup and unruly hair - she's a bit of a mess normally."

Johnny's new co-star, Angelina Jolie, will certainly get a taste of the real man while they film “The Tourist” together in Paris this month.

"When Johnny shows up for work or travel, he's usually in rough shape,” sources say. “If he's showing up for work on set, he'll be a total professional, but that doesn't mean he'll be shiny and clean. He entrusts his movie looks to his hair, makeup and costume team. He's quite a character in person."

SOURCE

Johnny Depp's longtime girlfriend tells him to quit Angelina Jolie film

By NEEL SHAH and RICHARD JOHNSON

Laura Dern found out the hard way -- and so did Jennifer Aniston.

But Johnny Depp's longtime gal pal has no intention of joining the trail of brokenhearted Hollywood ladies left crying to Oprah Winfrey after Angelina Jolie stole their men.

So when Vanessa Paradis found out her "Pirates of the Caribbean" stud and Jolie were to shoot a passionate love scene in their new movie "The Tourist," she ordered Depp to find another gig, a source told The Post.

But by all appearances, Depp has not been able to cut himself out of the shoot. Filming started last month and Depp and Jolie were spied sharing a laugh on set at the

In the flick, Jolie plays an Interpol agent who seduces a tourist, played by Depp, in order to flush out a criminal she had a fling with in the past.

Paradis "found out that there was a real long and intense love scene between [Depp] and Jolie," a source close to the project said.

"He's currently trying to [get out of the movie], but I don't know if he's succeeded. But he's trying and they're talking about replacing him with [Jolie's partner] Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio."

Paradis, Depp's partner of 12 years with whom she has two kids, doesn't have to look deep into Jolie's past to find reasons to worry.

The puffy-lipped siren and Pitt hooked up after they steamed up the screen in "Mr. & Mrs. Smith."

The 2005 picture was largely credited with busting up Pitt's Tinseltown union with "Friends" actress Aniston.

Years earlier, Jolie got her hooks into Billy Bob Thornton, while the "Sling Blade" actor was reportedly engaged to actress Dern.

Reps for Depp, Jolie, Sony Pictures and producer Graham King could not be reached for comment yesterday.

Additional reporting by David K. Li

there have been pics of them already filming so I doubt he is trying to get out of it now! This is an old story! Although I agree she should be worried!!!

Johnny Depp would have played Alice in Burton's 'Wonderland'

Johnny Depp was so desperate to team up with his movie collaborator Tim Burton for "Alice in Wonderland" - he would have happily played the female lead.

Depp and Burton struck up a friendship after the Hollywood hunk appeared in 1990's "Edward Scissorhands," and they have made a series of movies together over the last 20 years, including "Sleepy Hollow," "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street."

And Depp insists he would have played Alice in Burton's take on the Lewis Carroll classic just to get the chance to work with his pal again.

He tells Parade.com, "To be honest, he could have asked me to play Alice and I would have said yes - I would have done whatever character he wanted. The fact that it was the Mad Hatter was a bonus because it was a great challenge.

"There is some kind of connection, some sort of understanding that Tim and I have that is at most times unspoken. I do feel a certain amount of pressure like, 'Will this be the film where I disappoint him?' I try really hard just to come up with something that's very different and we haven't experienced together before."

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Johnny Depp is Eddy Vedder 's doppelganger?

Johnny Depp's had fans confused while traveling through Italy during breaks from his new film "The Tourist" -- the Hollywood hunk was recently mistaken for Pearl Jam rocker Eddy Vedder.

Depp has been in Venice filming the upcoming thriller with Angelina Jolie, and he was reportedly awestruck when a passerby ran up to him chanting the "Alive" hit maker's name.

But according to the magazine Star, Depp wasn't offended by the mix-up.

A source says, "Johnny thought it was hilarious. And he told them he's a fan of Pearl Jam too."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...8#ixzz0koVSsUUj

From Google News

Walt Disney Studios has shut down production of "The Lone Ranger," a big-budget film starring Johnny Depp as Tonto and Armie Hammer as the title character, a person close to the production confirmed.

Depp has been the studio's most bankable star in recent years, anchoring two films that reaped more than a billion dollars in worldwide box office -- this summer's "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" and the 2010 film "Alice in Wonderland."

Work on the modern retelling of the popular 1949 television western was halted amid budgetary concerns. Deadline Hollywood, which broke the news, reported that filmmakers were attempting to reduce the $250 million budget but had yet to reach the $200-million figure Disney wants to spend.

"The Lone Ranger" director Gore Verbinski previously clashed with Disney studio executives over cost overruns on the third installment of the "Pirates" franchise and did not direct the most recent sequel.

One veteran film executive said studios often use such tactics to send a message to filmmakers about bloated budgets. The person close to the production said all parties are talking and trying to determine next steps.

Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Bob Iger signaled on an earnings call this week that the Burbank studio would pay closer attention to film budgets, given broader trends in the industry.

"It's our intention to take a very careful look at what films cost," Iger told analysts Tuesday. "And if we can't get them to a level that we're comfortable with, we think that we're better off actually reducing the size of our slate than making films that are bigger and increasingly

Posted Image

No idea the date of this random photo of Hunter S. Thompson, Johnny Depp, John Cusak, and a blowup doll. :D

Thank you, Princess! Love this pic! I also would love a Johnny/John sandwich. Mmmmm good.

If it's on the cover of People, it must be sanctioned by their PR. Ah well. I really liked them as a couple - and, by Hollywood/celeb standards, they lasted pretty long too.

Wonder who he'll start dating? Lainey says - he has a type (Kate Moss, Winona Ryder, vanessa Paradis - all thin, lanky even, and quirky.....Blake Lively is NOT his type ;-)

I think we all noticed he's been living it up pretty good in Hollywood the last few weeks while in town, hitting the strip on a regular basis. Figured was just a bender while back in the states. Guess not...

If it's on the cover of People, it must be sanctioned by their PR. Ah well. I really liked them as a couple - and, by Hollywood/celeb standards, they lasted pretty long too.

Wonder who he'll start dating? Lainey says - he has a type (Kate Moss, Winona Ryder, vanessa Paradis - all thin, lanky even, and quirky.....Blake Lively is NOT his type ;-)

so we can expect to see Angelina take another stab at this one?

Angelina has been back to the "our sex is so awesome" comments about Brad lately, it makes me think she's about ready to move on. They've been together for what, 6 years?? That's a loooonnnggg time for her to be into any cause, even Brad :D

Still no official confirmation about Johnny and his girl breaking up though, we've seen these stories before (I think even People cover worthy before??) but they've never turned out to be true....

:alien_dance: Male menopause!!! As for Angie she looks so plastic, too thin and spaced out these days. She used to be really wild now I think she and Brad are pretty boring.

:alien_dance: Male menopause!!! As for Angie she looks so plastic, too thin and spaced out these days. She used to be really wild now I think she and Brad are pretty boring.

I actually think Angie's monkey is back and in full swing, that's why she looks so thin and spaced out these days....

Posted Image

Vanessa Paradis Steps Out Solo in Paris

By Alla Byrne

Thursday January 19, 2012 05:30 PM EST

people.com

As news broke that her relationship with Johnny Depp is on the rocks, Vanessa Paradis stepped out solo in Paris.

Paradis was snapped shopping at FNAC, a music and book store near the Arc de Triomphe, on Thursday. She purchased a DVD set – which included The Seven Year Itch – and art tomes, one featuring Picasso.

Multiple sources tell PEOPLE in this week's cover story that Depp, 48, and Paradis, 39, have all but officially ended their relationship. The couple of nearly 14 years have two children, Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 9, together.

Depp was last seen attending the Golden Globes alone on Sunday. The pair has not appeared side-by-side on a red carpet for more than a year.

Paradis' new film Café de Flore will screen in Paris on Monday, and the actress is expected to attend the event.

Posted Image

No idea the date of this random photo of Hunter S. Thompson, Johnny Depp, John Cusak, and a blowup doll. :D

what gets me about cusak is he's such a pretentious prick pretending to be a "normal guy".

I actually think Angie's monkey is back and in full swing, that's why she looks so thin and spaced out these days....

ted thought not fwiw.

Angelina has been back to the "our sex is so awesome" comments about Brad lately, it makes me think she's about ready to move on. They've been together for what, 6 years?? That's a loooonnnggg time for her to be into any cause, even Brad :D

Still no official confirmation about Johnny and his girl breaking up though, we've seen these stories before (I think even People cover worthy before??) but they've never turned out to be true....

she always does this. you saw that bit about her talking about her meltdown; she talked about crying in the shower with brad. She's so transparent. And i don't just mean her drug addled skin.