princess

Johnny Depp

what gets me about cusak is he's such a pretentious prick pretending to be a "normal guy".

You think? I have had a crush on him since high school, but I'd have to say at least since the late 90s, I've seen him as a pretentious prick - in interviews, doing press for movies etc. To quote Lainey talking about Daniel Craig, he's a crusty bitch ;-)

His sister Joan - she still comes across as totally normal....Clearly a very talented family.

Angelina has been back to the "our sex is so awesome" comments about Brad lately, it makes me think she's about ready to move on. They've been together for what, 6 years?? That's a loooonnnggg time for her to be into any cause, even Brad :D

Still no official confirmation about Johnny and his girl breaking up though, we've seen these stories before (I think even People cover worthy before??) but they've never turned out to be true....

she always does this. you saw that bit about her talking about her meltdown; she talked about crying in the shower with brad. She's so transparent. And i don't just mean her drug addled skin.

Hate the way she has to drop in those comments. Brad found her in the shower (nekkid) They talk best when they are in the bathtub together (nekkid) The kids know when mommy and daddy have to go back to the bedroom (and get nekkid). We get it, Angie. You have sex. I don't find the idea titillating as you wish I did, I'm sorry.

From Lainey yesterday - bold emphasis mine:

Johnny Depp’s next film The Lone Ranger is supposed to start shooting on February 12. That has now been pushed back by two weeks. The reason? Johnny’s “personal life”.

Apparently in the upcoming issue of The Hollywood Reporter, there’s a story about how Johnny approached director Gore Verbinski, with whom he has worked before on several Pirates movies and Rango, to ask him to delay production so that he can address some issues in his “personal life”. I can’t find this link on THR but it’s supposedly in the print version and Disney has already confirmed the schedule change. That will cost production $4 million. Johnny, though, in their minds, is worth it.

Many are assuming that the “personal life” has to do with the reports that he and Vanessa Paradis are about to break, if not broken already. Though Vanessa denied the rumours in France a couple of weeks ago, most remain convinced that they are in crisis...although no one in Hollywood wants to openly acknowledge that Johnny Depp, the super A List Gold Mine, might be struggling with more than just relationship problems. There’s a reason his publicist seemed so content to let PEOPLE sh-t all over his love life. Better that than have the more troubling secrets go public. It’s so sh-tty that Vanessa was sacrificed for this though, and certainly not the most gallant way to treat the mother of your children.

From Lainey yesterday - bold emphasis mine:

Johnny Depp’s next film The Lone Ranger is supposed to start shooting on February 12. That has now been pushed back by two weeks. The reason? Johnny’s “personal life”.

Apparently in the upcoming issue of The Hollywood Reporter, there’s a story about how Johnny approached director Gore Verbinski, with whom he has worked before on several Pirates movies and Rango, to ask him to delay production so that he can address some issues in his “personal life”. I can’t find this link on THR but it’s supposedly in the print version and Disney has already confirmed the schedule change. That will cost production $4 million. Johnny, though, in their minds, is worth it.

Many are assuming that the “personal life” has to do with the reports that he and Vanessa Paradis are about to break, if not broken already. Though Vanessa denied the rumours in France a couple of weeks ago, most remain convinced that they are in crisis...although no one in Hollywood wants to openly acknowledge that Johnny Depp, the super A List Gold Mine, might be struggling with more than just relationship problems. There’s a reason his publicist seemed so content to let PEOPLE sh-t all over his love life. Better that than have the more troubling secrets go public. It’s so sh-tty that Vanessa was sacrificed for this though, and certainly not the most gallant way to treat the mother of your children.

Those last three sentences really sound like a recent BV from somewhere, but I can't put my finger on where......

OMG! Johnny Depp snapped in Las Vegas with bi-sexual co-star Amber Heard

While Vanessa Paradis is at home, Johnny’s snapped jetting off

NOW Magazine.com

Johnny Depp's sparked fresh fears about his relationship - after being snapped boarding a private jet with a gorgeous blonde.

The 48-year-old actor was pictured on 25 April crossing the Tarmac at Las Vegas airport, followed by actress Amber Heard, his co-star from 2011 movie The Rum Diary.

The pictures came after Johnny had been spotted with the bisexual blonde in the gambling city, while he was there promoting his new film Dark Shadows.

As Now went to press, no one would comment on why 26-year-old Amber - who isn't connected with the movie - was with him.

All eyes are now on his long-term girlfriend Vanessa Paradis, 39, Vanessa - mum to Lily-Rose Depp, 12, and Jack Depp, 10 - to see how she responds.

She denied reports that her and Johnny's 14-year relationship was on the rocks in January, but the pair have still not been pictured together since.

There were rumours that Johnny had grown close to Amber, who'd split from her girlfriend of three years Tasya Van Ree a month earlier.

All parties denied the allegations, but Amber accidentally fanned the flames by openly talking about the dad of two, cooing: 'He's charming, he's a wonderful artist and such a talented person.'

Neither Amber or Johnny's reps gave a comment.

Vanessa Paradis - Happy days in ooh-la-la land

Vanessa Paradis' passion is making music but the French star is still making an impact on the big screen.

independent

It seems peculiar to find Vanessa Paradis in LA. She's so quintessentially French in appearance and mannerisms, it would be far more appropriate if we were downing espressos under a Gauloises haze in Paris's Café de Flore, the 6th arrondissement coffee house once frequented by Simone de Beauvoir and Jean-Paul Sartre.

Even more so because the Café de Flore happens to be the name of her new French-language film. But LA's where it's been at for Paradis thus far in 2012. She and Johnny Depp have decamped to one of the couple's many homes (they also have residences in France, New York and the Bahamas) with their children, 12-year-old Lily-Rose and 10-year-old Jack, while he shoots his role as Native American scout Tonto in Disney's $215m tentpole, The Lone Ranger. While he's on location in New Mexico, she's spending her days writing songs for her new album, which she plans to record in the autumn, release in early 2013 and support with a tour. "It's my favourite thing, touring," she says in a surprisingly husky voice. "I love it so much."

Paradis' passion has always been music before acting, which she has only done sporadically and possibly half-heartedly at times. She's made several albums in a music career that began before she'd broached adolescence, even if for a vast majority outside France it still begins and ends with her 1987 helium-toned single, "Joe Le Taxi". And she'd love nothing more than to discuss music now (she's currently beguiled by a pair of Canadian artists, singer-songwriter Feist and the folk collective Timber Timbre), even though our reason for meeting is director Jean-Marc Vallée's Café de Flore. It was Vallée who brought Timber Timbre to her attention, and his own musical fervour made him Paradis' ideal collaborator. The French-Canadian film-maker fought to score his previous film, The Young Victoria, entirely to the music of Sigur Rós. The producers wouldn't allow it, but he gets to indulge his whims in Café de Flore, in which the Icelandic group's ethereal sounds play a haunting role. "He is so much about music, playing music on the set, writing the script around certain songs, editing the film to a musical rhythm," buzzes Paradis. "He somehow is a musician and that was a big, big plus for me."

Read the full story here[.url].

So they're both living in the LA house, but Johnny is doing press for the vamp movie.....

And one more story to fuel the fire....

Source

Johnny Depp is suspicious and jealous about his wife, Vanessa Paradis, and one Benjamin Biolay, according to Star mag.

Ben, a French musician, was once married to Chiara Mastroianni, the daughter of Catherine Deneuve and Marcello Mastroianni.

Depp has been mainly in L.A. lately, while Vanessa has been in France. Right now she’s in California, but he’s in New Mexico shooting this Lone Ranger movie.

The usual unnamed source says Depp “isn’t sure” what’s happening between him and Vanessa, and “certainly does not like the amount of time she’s spending with Benjamin.”

All three of them are 39.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/entertainme...l#ixzz1uJ89V9kX

Johnny Depp Denies Split with Vanessa Paradis

By Tim Nuddand Stephen M. Silverman

Thursday May 10, 2012 11:10 AM EDT

people.com

Four months after PEOPLE reported that Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis's relationship was all but finished, Depp on Wednesday denied that he and his partner of 14 years had split.

"The rumors are not true. They are absolutely not true," the actor, 48, said on the red carpet for the London premiere of Dark Shadows, according to U.K.'s Sun.

Still, conspicuously absent from the premiere was Paradis, who has not been seen publicly with Depp since reports about trouble between them. She also has not shared a red carpet with him in at least a year and a half.

In January, Paradis was alone at the premiere of her own movie, Café de Flore. At the time, Paradis, 39 – a French singer, model and actress, and mother of two children with Depp – was evasive when asked about a split.

In an interview with Stylist magazine, excerpted in Thursday's Sydney Morning Herald, in Australia, Paradis says, "I believe in love, and I want to believe that it lasts forever. But I'm like everyone else, you have to take things a day at a time and you can never know what comes next. All you can do is hope and love and live."

Depp's comments at his movie premiere Monday mark the first time he has publicly addressed the issue.

"No matter what I say about this, people believe the opposite," Depp said Wednesday. "I can't say enough about it not being over."

Also quoted by the Mirror, Depp reportedly said of the rumors, "There's no truth anymore. It doesn't matter what I say to you right now, it doesn't make any difference."

Johnny Depp & Vanessa Paradis Officially Split

By Sara Hammel

Tuesday June 19, 2012 01:30 PM EDT

people.com

It's official: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have split after 14 years together.

The couple "have amicably separated," Depp's publicist said in a statement released to Entertainment Tonight Tuesday. "Please respect their privacy and, more importantly, the privacy of their children."

As PEOPLE has reported, the two drifted into living separate lives after moving to Los Angeles from France. They haven't appeared together on a red carpet in a year and, an insider told PEOPLE about their crumbling relationship, "It's so sad."

The couple have two children together: Lily-Rose, 13, and Jack, 9.

Depp, 49, and Paradis, 39, first got together in 1998. Their romance began that June, when Depp saw the French actress sitting with a group of friends at the bar of the Costes Hotel in Paris, where he was having dinner with colleagues. Depp had a friend invite her over, and they talked for two hours.

A longtime resident of Plan-de-la-Tour in southern France, Depp recently told French magazine VSD that living in France with Paradis and their kids "has given me everything. A marvelous family and also an equilibrium which I missed enormously."

And in 2010, Paradis gushed to the U.K. edition of Marie Claire about her man.

"I could make an endless list of all the things I admire about him," she said. "We understand that, if we want our relationship to continue, we must give each other space, allow each other to go off on our own, and trust each other. Not everyone is lucky enough to be given space and trust."

In another interview, Paradis explained why the pair never felt the need to marry.

"I love the romance of 'let's get married,' but then, when you have it so perfect ... I mean, I'm more married than anybody can be – we have two kids. Maybe one day, but it's something I can really do without," Paradis once told Elle.

Posted Image

Cover Story: Johnny Depp, Amber Heard Are "100 Percent Dating"

Celebrity News June 28, 2012 AT 12:45PM By UsWeekly Staff

usmagazine.com

Heard the one about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard?

Although Depp, 49, and longtime love Vanessa Paradis announced their split June 19 after 14 years and two children together, the Dark Shadows actor has already moved on -- with his sexy Rum Diary costar Heard, 26.

"They are 100 percent dating," a source tells the new Us Weekly, out now. "He treats her really well." And how: Another insider confirms a report that Depp recently bought Heard a horse this spring!

After meeting on the set of Rum Diary back in 2009, the duo didn't become romantic until the film's promotional tour in 2011, when Depp and French model-actress Paradis, 39, were already seriously estranged.

"They started sleeping together during the press tour," a pal says of the bisexual actress, who recently called it quits with girlfriend Tasya van Ree.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cover Story: Johnny Depp, Amber Heard Are "100 Percent Dating"

Celebrity News June 28, 2012 AT 12:45PM By UsWeekly Staff

usmagazine.com

Heard the one about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard?

Although Depp, 49, and longtime love Vanessa Paradis announced their split June 19 after 14 years and two children together, the Dark Shadows actor has already moved on -- with his sexy Rum Diary costar Heard, 26.

"They are 100 percent dating," a source tells the new Us Weekly, out now. "He treats her really well." And how: Another insider confirms a report that Depp recently bought Heard a horse this spring!

After meeting on the set of Rum Diary back in 2009, the duo didn't become romantic until the film's promotional tour in 2011, when Depp and French model-actress Paradis, 39, were already seriously estranged.

"They started sleeping together during the press tour," a pal says of the bisexual actress, who recently called it quits with girlfriend Tasya van Ree.

Posted Image

He still has an ick factor for me. He must reek of those unfiltered cigs he smokes.

So what's the consensus on the relationship with Heard - fake or have they been having an affair since filming the Rum Diary? I'm leaning towards fake.

Unless the "screaming fights over other women" were women Vanessa was seeing, I don't see how the headline, "Johnny's Broken Heart," is all that accurate. Maybe he and Amber had a fling, but if I were to guess they were a couple by looking at that photo of them, I'd say not - zero chemistry IMHO.

So what's the consensus on the relationship with Heard - fake or have they been having an affair since filming the Rum Diary? I'm leaning towards fake.

Me too. The picture above, looks like she is posing for the cameras and in it (if there is an "it" to be in) for the publicity. Young Starlet looking for press.

As far as the "ick" factor -- maybe it's why he and Tim Burton are such good friends. Tim pings my "ick" factor big time. :ph34r:

Am I the only one that doesn't see him doing a fake relationship for the press? One night stand yes, full blown fake relationship for the tabs? I would guess no.

I agree with Princess. I think Johnny became attracted to his co-star and vice-versa and things just led to where they are today. It's reasonable to think that Johnny & Vanessa's relationship was somewhat open according to reports of indiscretions from both sides (of course reported by the paps- so who really knows for sure).

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he's been gay (yeah I know he has kids) all this time and she is just the latest. Maybe he just swings both ways. I saw Amber Heard once on Top Gear (bbc america) and all they kept talking about was her alleged bisexuality. Now I don't care if people lay with pieces of wood and call them Elvis or sir John, but when you have someone like this who is pretty much only known for her bisexuality hook up with someone like Depp, ya just gotta think big old hollywood set up relaysh. She probably has some young bad boy type on the side that she is really attracted to on the side and Depp does what Depp does. They do a few meets at famous places and so on.

I think it's just a set up.

doesnt bode well. never get why f'd up celebs (ya know the kind that drug, wreck hotel rooms etc) are surprised about their spawn

http://m.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/johnny...an-photos-0811/

First step - never ever let your teenager (I don't care how old) go out in public dressed like that. My eldest (now 21) tried something like that a couple of times. Ummmm....hell no! Now she sees girls that dress like that as trash. She's all for partying it up and looking cute, but she calls that look desperate. Luckily she keeps my 13 and 11 year old in line when I'm not getting through.

My girls can't even dress like that at Halloween. :rolleyes: Unfortunately, all three have classmates and friends that do. And those girls are generally considered "those girls".

doesnt bode well. never get why f'd up celebs (ya know the kind that drug, wreck hotel rooms etc) are surprised about their spawn

http://m.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/johnny...an-photos-0811/

First step - never ever let your teenager (I don't care how old) go out in public dressed like that. My eldest (now 21) tried something like that a couple of times. Ummmm....hell no! Now she sees girls that dress like that as trash. She's all for partying it up and looking cute, but she calls that look desperate. Luckily she keeps my 13 and 11 year old in line when I'm not getting through.

My girls can't even dress like that at Halloween. :rolleyes: Unfortunately, all three have classmates and friends that do. And those girls are generally considered "those girls".

totally agree. it seems every female halloween costume is preluded with "slutty ____"

Yeah a tween dressing like that is bad news. but what do you expect.