princess

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engagement

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engagement  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Listening to Kevin and Bean this morning -- they said there was more sexual tension between Rogen and Franco than Kimye.

Kanye on the radio compared their love to Romeo & Juliet.

OOOOOHHH to have that ending!

(Al Roker making fun of them on the Today Show - have you ever READ Romeo & Juliet, Kanye?)

Oh Yeezus He’s In Trouble! Kanye West’s Latest Concert Fills Only 4,500 Seats In 19,000 Arena

Posted on Dec 4, 2013 @ 10:12AM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

RadarOnline

Kanye West’s troubled-plagued tour continues with the latest stop on the Yeezus extravaganza filling only 4,500 of the over 19,000 seats in the Kansas City Sprint Center.

Kim Kardashian’s baby daddy has had to cancel multiple concerts on the tour for what he says are technical difficulties, and the Tuesday night show was a “thin turnout,” according to the Kansas City Star.

“West almost certainly could have filled the Sprint Center five years ago,” the paper reported.

“Tuesday’s poor attendance indicates how his scandalous love life, frequent impolite pronouncements and his gradual shift away from conventional hip-hop have alienated many of his fans.”

West threw a tantrum during his Tampa, Fla. concert on November 30, stopping the show after only three songs, demanding the lights be turned off, spewing an expletive rant at his tech crew and storming off stage.

However, in Kansas City West was more contrite and didn’t rant for too long, just talking to the audience for a mere eight minutes.

“I don’t always say the right things at the right time,” he said. “I’m better at saying the wrong things at the wrong time.”

I'm shocked. :D

West threw a tantrum during his Tampa, Fla. concert on November 30, stopping the show after only three songs, demanding the lights be turned off, spewing an expletive rant at his tech crew and storming off stage.

Did he really only sing three songs? How pissed would you be if you paid for concert tickets and only got three songs? That's bullshit.

Did he really only sing three songs? How pissed would you be if you paid for concert tickets and only got three songs? That's bullshit.

Narcissistic people tend to become that way because of some sort of trauma early in life.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/kanye-west-al...llery?gt1=28135

The background on this: Kim called Kanye down to the medical center and they hunted this guy down to the chiropractor's office that the kid worked in in order to beat the crap out him. . . .

The guy was a jerk, but still. . . .

Violence is never okay, no matter how "justified" you think it is. :rolleyes:

The guy was a jerk, but still. . . .

Violence is never okay, no matter how "justified" you think it is. :rolleyes:

Correction: Defending yourself from violence with violence is okay IMO. Defending yourself from name calling with violence? No, not okay. Don't care what name calling terms they used.

^ Oh thank god! When I first read about them wanting to use Versailles, my thought immediately was "Missing the point much?" Versailles is the quintessential example of why the French went off with their heads in the first place. :D

Edited by Lady Frost

I just read something that said Kim K is shooting for Vogue now. I forgot to get a link for fanchitchat. I'm hoping this is a rumor and that Anna's sticking to her guns. However, Kim has gone back to brown hair - IT'S ABOUT TIME

I just read something that said Kim K is shooting for Vogue now. I forgot to get a link for fanchitchat. I'm hoping this is a rumor and that Anna's sticking to her guns. However, Kim has gone back to brown hair - IT'S ABOUT TIME

Maybe this is what you saw: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/15/k..._n_1599728.html

Its the Italian men's version - its old though so maybe not.

Here it is: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/14/k..._n_1514411.html

For Vogue Italia --

and this update: UPDATE: Vogue Italia editor Franca Sozzani took to Twitter to clarify what's going on: "@KimKardashian will be the star of photo shoot in the July/August number of L'Uomo Vogue," i.e., men's Italian Vogue. So maybe this explains the choice of Kim a tiny bit more?

Edited by tyler

I can't believe Anna Wintour cavedi

I just lost all respect I had for her!

Vogue is going to the dogs now!

Ick. Just saw that in my email from Fashionista. Will rip the cover off when it arrives ;-)

As much power as Wintour has, she still has to answer to corporate bosses and the bottom line is key. If there's a strong demographic with purchasing power she thinks this cover will reach, she'll do what she has to. Ugh.

I.will.never.buy.Vogue.again.

beside the fact that there is nothing fashionable about this couple. I really kind of resent the idea that Wintour's caving will only feed into both of their egos.

Interesting timing. Another magazine came out with a top ten list of most over exposed. All the Kardashians were on it.

Any chance this could be the zenith of magazine covers and they will just slink away.

Fuck. Didn't thinks so.

(I would like to think that if Wintour had to cave due to corporate pressure, that this same corporate board will look away shamefully when they realize that they put someone on their cover who was made famous after making a sex tape.)