sanlee

Chris Brown

CHRIS BROWN TO RIHANNA

I OWN YOUR 'P****'!!!

Chris Brown has a message for Rihanna ... and any other guy who might want a piece of her ... back off, because "THAT IS MY P**SY!"

Chris was partying at Emerson Theatre in Hollywood early Thursday AM when he grabbed the mic from the DJ and went off on how to talk to your woman -- and the bizarre rant was all caught on tape.

Chris said, "You GOTTA say that one thing to her ... Don't make me have to tell you again, that's my p***y baby! ... so you better not give it away!"

Chris rambled on ... "So every person in this motherf**king building, if you got a bad bitch you better say that s**t to her, or she might f**k another n***a."

Another girl tip ... don't beat your woman.

TMZ ...we're helpful.

Source: TMZ

I just love to hear those charming endearments from a man. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. No...wait...that's nausea...gotta go...

CHRIS BROWN TO RIHANNA

I OWN YOUR 'P****'!!!

Chris Brown has a message for Rihanna ... and any other guy who might want a piece of her ... back off, because "THAT IS MY P**SY!"

Source: TMZ

Do you suppose that he stole that line off a Hallmark card? :rolleyes:

I just love to hear those charming endearments from a man. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. No...wait...that's nausea...gotta go...

He is repellant. Repugnant. I don't have enough evocative words to explain how this horrible jackass makes me feel. They both make me sick.

What makes me even more sick is that they are millionaires and people spend money on their product and defend them both.

What makes me sick is the message Rihanna is sending out to young girls that staying with violent men is a good thing, as a woman she has to stand by her man no matter what. :rolleyes:

Chris Brown

D.A. Moves to REVOKE PROBATION

In Rihanna Beating Case

TMZ

Chris Brown is in HOT WATER -- because we've learned the L.A. County District Attorney has just filed legal docs asking the judge in the Rihanna beating case to REVOKE HIS PROBATION.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the D.A. is asking for the revocation based on charges being filed against Brown in connection with a hit-and-run last May. Brown left the scene without forking over a California driver's license and proper insurance info.

The D.A.'s legal docs claim Brown "willfully and unlawfully" broke the law in the hit-and-run case. And, law enforcement sources tell us, even if the L.A. City Attorney ultimately agrees to drop the hit-and-run case because the victim doesn't want Brown prosecuted, the D.A. will press on because Brown has a duty to obey all laws as a condition to his probation.

The D.A.'s documents asks the judge to revoke his probation and immediately remand him into custody. But we've learned that's a standard request and when the D.A. goes to court today at 1:30 PM PT, they will not ask the judge to haul Chris to the pokey.

If the judge violates Chris' probation, he faces 4 YEAR IN PRISON.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Z8ndzuzf

Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

TMZ Updates:

1:26 PM PT -- How's this for crazy ... sources tell TMZ, the lawyer for the victim in Chris Brown's hit-and-run case will be in court this afternoon to SUPPORT Brown against the D.A.'s allegations the singer violated his probation.

As we reported, the victim does NOT want Chris to go to prison over the car accident -- and her lawyer is prepared to say that in court today.

12:08 PM PT -- Chris Brown isn't happy ... he just tweeted, "I did everything I was suppose to do during the so called hit n run, I provided the correct info. There were no injuries or damages. C'mon!!"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Z9L7351s

Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Methinks someone intimidating a female witness... <_<

You know it wouldn't matter if he paid off witnesss/driver -- hit/run is a criminal violation within the jurisdiction of the police/DA to prosecute -- once she reported the injury and he wan't there -- she can't "uncall it".

"Did everything I was suppose to do" Obviously not -- you are supposed to stay at the scene of the accident or leave your information if you absolutely positively have to leave.

I split these posts from the Rihanna thread. I'd like to think that she's actually done with him, and therefore should not be forced to share a thread with him.

Yeah, I know I shouldn't hold my breath...

Chris Brown

ARRESTED FOR FELONY ASSAULT

Gay Slur Allegedly Hurled

tmz.com

Chris Brown was arrested in Washington D.C. this morning for FELONY assault after allegedly attacking a man outside a hotel ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Brown got into an argument with a man outside the W Hotel on K Street and allegedly punched him once IN THE FACE. We're told the man Chris struck never threw a punch. Sources say Chris and the alleged victim did NOT know each other.

The incident occurred at about 4:30 AM.

Chris was with his bodyguard, and we're told he was also arrested.

Our law enforcement sources say Brown did not appear to be under the influence of anything at the time of the incident.

Brown is currently in custody. As for the other person, we're told he's being evaluated at a D.C. hospital. Sources say he's claiming injury.

Brown is still on probation in the Rihanna beating case and this could be grounds for violating his probation -- which means he could be sentenced to prison for nearly 4 years ... worst case scenario for him.

Before the incident, Chris had been hosting a party (pic below) at the nearby Park and 14th nightclub.

Posted Image

Karrueche just trashed Chris on Twitter ...

Posted Image

UPDATE:

8:25 PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ how the fight was triggered. Two woman approached Brown in front of the W Hotel and asked to take a picture with him. As the pic was about to be taken, 2 men rushed over to get in the photo. We're told Chris then said, "I'm not into this gay s**t, I'm into boxing," and threw a punch at the alleged victim. The fight was then taken to the ground.

9:05 PT -- TMZ just spoke with the victim. He tells us Chris broke his nose and he may need surgery as early as tomorrow morning. The victim confirmed he and a friend photo bombed the two women who were taking a picture with Brown when Chris went nuts. The victim says he's not a Chris Brown fan ... and was just hanging with a couple girls at the hotel when he saw the singer outside. The victim says he doesn't understand why Brown would be "so homophobic" to hurl such a slur. And get this ... the victim says he would have accepted an apology at the scene, but now he will absolutely press charges -- and he already has a lawyer.

9:42 PT -- We're told Chris will stay in jail today and tonight. Under DC law he can't get bail so he will have to appear before a magistrate tomorrow ... and he'll probably be released then.

9:54 PT -- Sources connected with Chris Brown tell TMZ ... the alleged victim is full of BS -- he was not trying to have a picture taken with Chris ... he was trying to get on Chris' tour bus, and Brown was simply trying to stop a trespass. The sources say 2 girls tried to get on the bus to have their picture taken with Chris but they were blocked, and that's when the two men -- including the alleged victim -- tried getting on.

Let's see - so this time he made homophobic slurs and started swinging away all while completely sober. And this doesn't even count the other times he faked his community service, got into other altercations, blah blah blah. If the judge doesn't throw the book at him, everyone will know there is such a thing as celebrity privilege. :BangHead:

TMZ

Chris Brown got a hot meal after getting sprung from jail, and TMZ has learned ... his people aren't that worried about the misdemeanor assault charge -- they're WAY more concerned about the impact it will have on his probation status in the Rihanna case.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the charge against Chris was reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor because the victim's injuries weren't that severe and witness statements conflicted. The reality is -- worst case scenario ... Chris won't do any time for the assault.

The Rihanna case is much more problematic. As we first reported, the L.A. County Probation Dept. is already conducting an investigation to determine if Chris violated his probation. As one source familiar with the investigation tells us, "It's pretty clear he didn't keep his nose clean. It sure seems like a violation."

The Probation Dept. will submit a report to the judge in the Rihanna case, and the D.A. will then weigh in -- based on what we know, they will almost certainly ask the judge to REVOKE Chris' probation.

Worst case scenario for Chris ... if probation is revoked, 4 years in State prison.

Worst case scenario for Chris ... if probation is revoked, 4 years in State prison.

Send this piece of trash to "Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison". He's the worst.

He's a time bomb waiting to explode and kill someone.

Edited by GovMarley

No shock here.

Chris Brown Enters Rehab for Anger Management

Chris Brown has just entered a rehab facility for anger management issues ... presumably to deal with his temper problems and to blunt a possible prison sentence.

Sources tell TMZ ... Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, just dropped him off at a facility in Malibu. The move doesn't come a day too soon.

We've learned the L.A. County probation department is going full bore in its investigation to determine if Brown violated his probation in the Rihanna case by getting arrested in D.C. over the weekend ... after allegedly punching a guy in the nose.

Sources tell TMZ, Brown flew to L.A. after getting released from the D.C. jail and met with L.A. County Probation Department officials today.

We're told it's likely the Probation Department will determine that Brown violated his probation, and a judge could sentence him to as much as 4 years in prison.

Along with Geragos, we're told him mom and GF Karrueche accompanied Chris to the facility.

The rehab move could show a measure of good faith and contrition.

Edited by GovMarley

The rehab move could show a measure of good faith and contrition.

Is this his first time in rehab for anger management? If this is his THIRD time, the judge won't care about good faith (unless of course we're talking celeb rules :rolleyes: ).

Chris Brown

OUT OF REHAB

On Community Service Beat

TMZ

Chris Brown is out of rehab ... because he has something more pressing ... community service.

TMZ first reported ... Brown checked into a Malibu rehab facility for anger management 16 days ago ... after a street brawl in Washington D.C. in which he allegedly punched a guy in the face.

At the time ... we were told Brown could be in rehab for up to 3 months -- sources told us "The rehab facility has been told to take him [brown] apart and put him back together."

Now ... a little more than two weeks after entering the program ... Brown has checked out.

Brown's lawyer, Mark Geragos, tells TMZ his client needed to get out of the facility to start the community service he's required to perform in the Rihanna case. As you may recall, the judge would not accept the hours Chris claimed he had done, and made him do it all over again.

Geragos would not say if rehab did the trick, but did tell us Chris will continue in outpatient therapy.

I'm sure this is obvious, but just in case - in-patient rehabs often build into their client's daily schedules any legal responsibilities they have, such as court appearances, community service requirements, etc. So yeah, this is total bullshit excuse for leaving rehab. :rolleyes:

Chris Brown

Singer Got VIOLENT in Rehab ...

D.A. Wants Jail

11/20/2013 11:39 AM PST

Exclusive

TMZ

Chris Brown went into a VIOLENT RAGE while in rehab earlier this month for his anger issues ... TMZ has learned ... throwing objects and breaking them ... and we've learned the D.A. will use this and other incidents later today in court to make the case that he belongs in jail ... NOW.

We're told the rehab facility wanted him OUT after the incident ... and that's why he bailed after only 2 weeks.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Probation Dept. is submitting information to the judge today about the incident, along with the criminal assault charge in Washington, D.C. We're told the Probation Dept will ask the judge to order Chris into a live-in anger management program for a period of months.

Our sources say the D.A. isn't as forgiving and will ask the judge during today's progress hearing in the Rihanna beating case to revoke his probation and send him to jail -- as early as today.

The hearing is set for 2 PM. We'll be there.

Chris Brown

Singer Got VIOLENT in Rehab ...

D.A. Wants Jail

11/20/2013 11:39 AM PST

Exclusive

TMZ

Chris Brown went into a VIOLENT RAGE while in rehab earlier this month for his anger issues ... TMZ has learned ... throwing objects and breaking them ... and we've learned the D.A. will use this and other incidents later today in court to make the case that he belongs in jail ... NOW.

We're told the rehab facility wanted him OUT after the incident ... and that's why he bailed after only 2 weeks.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Probation Dept. is submitting information to the judge today about the incident, along with the criminal assault charge in Washington, D.C. We're told the Probation Dept will ask the judge to order Chris into a live-in anger management program for a period of months.

Our sources say the D.A. isn't as forgiving and will ask the judge during today's progress hearing in the Rihanna beating case to revoke his probation and send him to jail -- as early as today.

The hearing is set for 2 PM. We'll be there.

Exactly where he belongs, for a good long time...before he seriously injures or kills someone.

Here he goes again....

Chris Brown gets 90 days in anger rehab.

Chris Brown just got confined for 90 days ... but not in jail ... in rehab.

Brown and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, were just in court for a progress report in the Rihanna beating case. TMZ broke the story ... the Probation Dept. notified the judge that Brown flew into yet another violent rage while he was in a Malibu rehab joint for anger management, and was thrown out of the facility after only 2 weeks. The Probation Dept. recommended live-in anger management rehab.

The judge agreed with Probation, and ordered Brown to check into a facility for 90 days, and the facility must be in L.A. County and approved by Probation.

The judge is letting Chris juggle his criminal cases and will let him fly to D.C. for court hearings on his criminal assault case.

Brown must also submit to drug testing at the rehab facility. He must also take any prescriptions recommended by the rehab place.

The judge also wants a report on the D.C. incident ... something that could result in Chris getting his probation yanked in the Rihanna case ... which could then result in prison time.

Chris Brown

Judge REVOKES Probation

12/16/2013 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is in trouble ... again. The judge in the Rihanna beating case has just REVOKED his probation because of the fresh assault charges filed in Washington D.C.

Brown was in court for a progress hearing. The judge felt the criminal complaint in D.C. is enough proof that Chris did NOT obey all laws ... which he's required to do while on probation

The judge did not remand Chris into custody, because hizzoner was impressed by Chris' progress in his anger management rehab. The judge will hold a hearing on the matter in February, and it's possible he could sentence Chris to time in the pokey.

The judge also ordered Chris NOT to use medical marijuana for the time being.

TMZ broke the story ... Brown was popped in Oct. for felony assault -- later reduced to a misdemeanor -- and the L.A. County Probation Dept. launched an investigation.

We just got hold of the progress report (above) -- filed with the court -- from Chris' anger management program. According to the document, Brown participates in a weekly boot camp and successfully completed a 12-hour ropes course "to enhance team-building skills and trust."

The clinical team says Chris has been making progress and has new psychotropic drugs that seem to be working. He's been taken off medical marijuana. The team says his ability to "emotionally regulate himself" has markedly improved.