Kath

Who'll split in 2014?

You can only vote once so please select carefully!  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In case you've been under a rock today, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged.

Apparently I have been, I didn't know. Thank you for telling us :D

By George! Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend of seven months Jared Pobre in surprise beach wedding

She was rumoured to have split from George Clooney in July of last year because he didn't want to settle down.

But that certainly hasn't been a problem with Stacy Keibler's current partner as the former wrestler is now a married woman.

The 34-year-old has confirmed that she wed Jared Pobre, who she has been dating for just seven months, on Saturday.

The happy couple married on the beach in Mexico during an intimate ceremony which took place at sunset.

'My happiness is indescribable!' Stacy told People. 'Marriage is the ultimate bond of love and friendship.

'It means putting all your faith and trust into a person that you can't help but believe is your soul mate.'

Whirlwind romance: The former wrestler and the millionaire entrepreneur, pictured here in an Instagram photo last month, were dating for just seven months before tying the knot but have been friends for years

She added: 'Someone who has all of your best interests at heart; someone handpicked for you, to help you grow and be the best person that you can be. Jared is all of this for me.'

Stacy and the millionaire entrepreneur were not known to be engaged ahead of their surprise nuptials.

While they have been together for a short time, the pair had in fact been friends for over five years before things became romantic.

Mrs. Pobre: Stacy, pictured on February 28, married Jared in an intimate beach ceremony which took place at sunset

Stacy and Jared were first reported to be dating in August, just a month after the actress' split from Clooney.

The glamorous star had been in a relationship with the A-lister for two years before their break-up, which Stacy claimed was not due to anything 'dramatic'.

George, 52, is now believed to be romantically involved with British barrister Amal Alamuddin.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz2vT3izIIe

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Tara Reid DUMPED @ Train Station By Boyfriend (OUCH)

Being dumped is NEVER good – but this REALLY sucks!

A source tells us : Tara Reid was unceremoniously DUMPED by her latest “boyfriend” at A Queens Train Station and told “I’m through with this – don’t contact me again”.

“Tara was in shock, and totally did NOT see this coming.She was on her phone crying and explaining the whole horrible story to a friend on her cell phone.”

Sorry to hear this Tara! More fish in the sea darling … move on!

Source: naughtybutnicerob.com

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin separate

After nearly 11 years of marriage, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are calling it quits.

The couple — who tied the knot in 2003 — released a statement in a post titled “Conscious Uncoupling” on Paltrow’s website, Goop, on Tuesday.

“It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate,” the couple writes. ”We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate.”

They continue, “We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children and we ask for their and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and coparent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.”

The message is signed simply, “Love, Gwyneth & Chris.”

Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, are parents to Apple, 9, and Moses, 7.

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin separate

After nearly 11 years of marriage, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are calling it quits.

The couple — who tied the knot in 2003 — released a statement in a post titled “Conscious Uncoupling” on Paltrow’s website, Goop, on Tuesday.

“It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate,” the couple writes. ”We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate.”

They continue, “We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children and we ask for their and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and coparent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.”

The message is signed simply, “Love, Gwyneth & Chris.”

Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, are parents to Apple, 9, and Moses, 7.

WHAT?

Saw something about Faith Hill and Tim McGraw too.

They're selling their house in Nashville - not necessarily a split. Kids are growing up - maybe they need less space.

" Conscious Uncoupling

It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate. We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children and we ask for their and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and coparent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.

Love,

Gwyneth & Chris"

They love each other very much, they are closer than ever, they are a family etc. ... so why can't they stay together? I have never been married but I don't understand amicable divorces. It's hard to find someone in the world who you can love and who loves you, that you have children with, that you are close to. Why throw that away? You just HAVE to have sex with another person? You can't say 'well I find him extremely attractive, but I'm married. I took vows. I made a promise.'

Too many conscious uncouplings in this world.

"Conscious uncoupling" ugh Well, Coldfish is dead. :wacko:

what "new age goop" bs. (where is that barf emoticon when you need it?)

Edit to add graphics: :vomit2: courtesy of Princess

:)

Edited by tyler

"unconscious coupling" is where Chris Martin had to be on occasion while hooking up with his wife (to keep from dying of hypothermia). Thank you Goddess Karma for sticking it to the pretentious snob named Gwyneth.

You know, it takes two people to make a marriage and it's not like she has really changed - she's always been the "ice princess" - so he knew what he was getting and he did it anyway. If we're going to heap blame, let's heap it on BOTH of them. I might not like her very much, but I can't say I'm overly fond of him either, and at times it seemed like she was really begging him for attention, and that sucks.

They love each other very much, they are closer than ever, they are a family etc. ... so why can't they stay together?

They are just being polite to each other in public - their kids are going to read this some day. It's the same non-reason as "We just drifted apart". It's nicer than saying "She's a bitch" or "He screwed the nanny". :D

• Like 1

"Conscious uncoupling" ugh Well, Coldfish is dead. :wacko:

what "new age goop" bs. (where is that barf emoticon when you need it?)

Why, it's right here, tyler:

:vomit2:

You know, it takes two people to make a marriage and it's not like she has really changed - she's always been the "ice princess" - so he knew what he was getting and he did it anyway. If we're going to heap blame, let's heap it on BOTH of them. I might not like her very much, but I can't say I'm overly fond of him either, and at times it seemed like she was really begging him for attention, and that sucks.

I agree. I think she is pretentious and annoying but he always strikes me as a self-absorbed diva.

I guess that the newest split now would be country singer Trace Adkins and his wife of almost 17 years. :( :( :(

God bless you and Trace and his family always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

P.S. I am not throwing all of the blame on his wife, Rhonda that is, but if drinking is Trace's only flaw, then she knew the kind of guy that she decided to say "I do." to because the drink has been in his picture longer than she has.

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart

Okay, I think I have set it so that you can still see the results of this poll, but no more voting. Is that what everyone else sees too?

Crap, in "closing" the poll I think it removed all the results?? Can someone confirm? I can un-do it if needed. But wanted to check before I do this to the other poll threads.