sanlee

Lupita Nyong'o

Lupita Nyong'o Jokes About Jared Leto Dating Rumors: I Heard Miley Cyrus Broke Us Up!

Lupita Nyong’o sits down for a chat with Ellen DeGeneres for The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing today!

While on the show, the 30-year-old Oscar nominee joked about the Jared Leto dating rumors.

“But now, so you’re actually in tabloids which means you’ve really made it. Because there’s rumors that you and Jared Leto are together,” Ellen asked.

“Ah, but I thought Miley Cyrus broke us up. That was the last thing I heard,” Lupita quipped back about the recent dating rumors that surfaced between Jared and Miley. LOL! We love Lupita!

Watch the interview below, where Lupita also talks about being on magazine covers.

Source: justjared.com

I didn't like her Oscar dress that much, but, her speech was terrific!

Lots of commenters on other sites didn't care for her dress. t liked her dress! She's got a beautiful, toned body and looked great!

Lots of commenters on other sites didn't care for her dress. t liked her dress! She's got a beautiful, toned body and looked great!

For all that the talking heads raved about, I didn't think the design was any big deal -- what made it stunning was the color against her skin and the way she wore it.

I liked the drama of the red caped Golden Globes dress better. The "Kenya Blue" Prada was pretty & romantic - apparently there were crystals along the skirt pleats but I didn't see them.

She is so stunning she could wear almost anything. Esp with a deep cleavage like that (as an hourglass, I can't dream of wearing so I'm envious ;-)