princess

Heidi Klum

DADDY QUEST     

Page Six

THERE'S more drama than normal with the impending birth of Heidi Klum's (above) first child. While her ex-boyfriend, Italian playboy Flavio Briatore, reportedly wants paternity tests done, a rumor is spreading that the real father is Heidi's latest beau, Seal . "Heidi is aware of the rumors but has no comment," her publicist told us. One friend of the teutonic temptress said she didn't even meet the British soul singer until she was already three months pregnant. They met in New York around the time of the Victoria's Secret show, when she was almost showing. Klum is due in mid-May.

popbitch.comHeidi Klum's baby girl is due on 7th May. BoyfriendSeal and ex-fiancee Flavio Briatore are eagerlywaiting to see what colour she turns out to be.

Posted Image

Fashion Designers of America Awards

Designer Michael Kors dressed model Heidi Klum and her beau, Seal. "He helped with the draping here and there for the things I wanted to hide," says the new mom of 1-month-old daughter Leni (with ex-boyfriend Flavio Briatore). "He knows a woman's body and how to make it look beautiful." Seal agreed. "She looks sensational," he says.

HEIDI: ONE-GAL INDUSTRY

Page Six

HARD-bodied Heidi Klum had a baby barely a month ago, but it hasn't exactly slowed her down.Klum now has her own clothing, jewelry, candy, perfume and shoe lines in stores, and is publishing her first book, "Body of Knowledge: Eight Rules of Model Behavior," which is due to hit shelves in December. She's also executive producer and host of a new reality TV show, "Project Runway," which she describes as "the search for the next hot Ameri can designer," airing on Bravo in the fall. "I never thought I'd make it this big," Klum tells PAGE SIX. "Bookers told me early in my career I'd never even be hired for clients like Vic toria's Secret and Sports Illustrated." Meanwhile, her daughter Leni (by Italian racing tycoon Flavio Bria tore) is "the most important priority in my life" and her romance with singer/songwriter Seal is heating up. Her advice for aspir ing supermodels? "You have to ignore people who tell you it's not possible and sometimes you have to kick yourself in your own butt."

histar.com

Supermodel Heidi Klum is having her mom take naked pictures of her! It sounds weird, but Heidi, who gave birth to her daughter Leni on May 4, has already lost nearly all of the 30 pounds she gained while she was pregnant. While everyone comments on how skinny she is, Heidi makes sure she loses the inches by having her mom take Polaroid pictures of her naked from the front hand side so she can see the changes for herself.

histar.com

To put it bluntly, HEIDI KLUM got impregnated by a real jerk. Heidi's Italian boyfriend, racer Flavio Briatore, hit the high road before their daughter Leni was born. But Heidi's not worried about it. She says, quote, "Times have changed. Parents used to only stay together because that was what people expected of them. I think it's good for a child not to be fixated on one person. I'm the mother and I'll probably always be number one for Leni, but I think a child should have many people it can trust. My friend and hair stylist Italo, for example, is like an uncle to Leni." OK, Heidi whatever gets you through the day. By the way, You've probably heard that Heidi is dating SEAL. Well,I guess there's a clause in her $2.5 million Victoria's Secret contract forbidding her from marrying him. . or anyone else for that matter. Supposedly, they were less than happy when Heidi got pregnant. Of course, it was too late to do anything about it... so they forced her to sign a clause banning her from doing anything in the future that would, quote, "alter her image". And apparently, getting married qualifies as such a move.

Posted Image

LIP SERVICE

Supermodel Heidi Klum and singer Seal get caught up in a serious lip-lock at a World Music Awards afterparty. The couple enjoyed their night on the town: Klum has been busy being a stay-at-home mom to 4-month-old daughter Leni.

EOnline.comSHE'S LOVIN' IT: Heidi Klum signing a two-year endorsement deal with McDonald's. The supermodel will begin shooting commercials for the fast-food chain in January.

Heidi Klum and Seal Engaged to Wed

Tuesday Jan 04, 2005 6:00pm EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

people.com

Posted Image

Seal and Heidi Klum

CREDIT: SIPA

Heidi Klum and British singer Seal are engaged to be married, the German supermodel announced on her Web site Tuesday.

"We flew to this beautiful place in a helicopter on the day before Christmas Eve," she states. "It was a once-in-a-lifetime event."

A detailed statement released by her rep adds that the two became engaged on Dec. 23 atop "a secluded natural glacier" on "uncharted terrain" at Whistler, the ski resort town in the western Canadian province of British Columbia.

The couple has been romantically linked for about a year even though Klum was pregnant by her ex-boyfriend, Italian racing team owner Flavio Briatore, 55. In May, she gave birth to a daughter, Leni. Her five-year marriage to hairstylist Ric Pipino ended in 2002.

Klum's engagement to Seal (real name: Sealhenry Samuels) was also confirmed by her father, Guenther, speaking to the Express in Cologne, Germany. The newspaper also said that after the engagement the couple flew to sunny Mexico, where Seal owns a house.

Only last month, Klum, 31, said her relationship with Seal, 41, hadn't progressed to the point of a discussion of marriage, but she did say she wants more children.

She also said then that she and Seal had definite plans for the holidays. "A mixture of hot and cold, skiing and sun-bathing," she said. "But where ? that remains a secret."

I saw Seal at a performance once, he is just drop dead georgous. These two are going to have beatiful children if they reproduce.

Posted Image

Heidi Klum and fiancé Seal disguise themselves as dragons Sunday at a Carnival parade in her hometown, Bergisch Gladbach, Germany. Hmm ... What would the judges on Klum's fashion reality show Project Runway say about their attire?

Posted Image

Seal carries some precious cargo – fiancée Heidi Klum's 10-month-old daughter Leni – as the couple finishes shopping at Los Angeles store Fred Segal before heading off to Target on Thursday.

EOnline.com

BABY SEAL: Supermodel Heidi Klum and singer fiancé Seal expecting their first baby together, according to Star magazine. Klum already has an 11-month old child from a previous relationship.

Guest JoolzUK

You know, As a mother of five, I can safely say that it don't matter what color the parents are and what strife they've been through..If they both love their kids that's all that matters :lol: Those are some of the most loved up pics I've seen of ANY celeb couple for a long long timeI wish them both well

As a mother of five

Wow, you must be tired all the time! :ph34r:

I'm just amazed that he started dating her knowing she was about to have another man's baby. I saw him perform once, that man is georgous! Posted Image

EOnline.com

STORK WATCH: Heidi Klum and Seal confirming that they are expecting a child. Klum has a daughter with ex-husband Flavio Briatore.

Guest JoolzUK

I aint that knackered, Princess,I have to say though, they look sooooo good together....me and hubby were given no more than a year together, that was 19 years ago, my eldest daughter is starting university in September and we go out to the pub regularly, something I would never have contemplated with my Mum.....so I guess I'm doing something right..........I also have a daughter of 9 who is autistic ( A whole BIG can of hard work)Lord, I wish these two guys good luck, they're gonna be up against it...sadly

I think they'll be just fine. I can't see that they will have any trouble except that being a celebrity has it own set of difficulties but certainly not racial. I live in the NE (USA) and its no big deal here. He looks like a really devoted dad.

Heidi Klum: Seal and I Have Not Married

Monday Mar 21, 2005 8:00am EST

By Jessica Skelly and Stephen M. Silverman

people.com

Posted Image

Heidi Klum and Seal

CREDIT: BEIMAGES

Despite press reports in her native Germany that Heidi Klum has secretly married British pop star Seal, with whom she is expecting a child, the supermodel shot down the stories on a German TV show over the weekend.

Showing off her engagement ring on the popular program Wetten Das? (loosely translated, Wanna Bet?), Klum declared twice that she has not made it legal with Seal.

"Look I still have one ring," she said. "There are not two rings on my hand yet."

Show host Thomas Gottschalk later asked if she read press reports about herself. "Often, yes, I read what is written," she replied, prompting him to inquire: "What if the headlines declared, 'Heidi Klum marries Seal'?"

Laughing before turning serious, she answered: "Thomas, I already told you. We did not marry. So the story would be false."

Describing her relationship with Seal, she said: "We all sing a lot together. I sing a lot, even with my voice."

Last week, PEOPLE reported that Klum, 31, and Seal, 42, are expecting, with sources confirming that the baby will arrive this fall. "They are thrilled," says a pal. "They have created a nontraditional family unit."

That family includes Klum's 10-month-old daughter, Leni, whose father is 54-year-old Italian businessman Flavio Briatore. But from the beginning of Seal and Klum's romance ? which began in February 2004 before Klum gave birth ? the singer has taken up fatherly duties for his fiancee's little girl.

Says a pal: "He is crazy about Leni, he is always carrying her around. He is the first one to change a diaper."

Steamy mum Klum(BANG) - Heidi Klum claims being pregnant hasn't stopped her from enjoying a steamy sex life with fiance Seal.The German supermodel is due to give birth to her second child this September and says she's never felt sexier.The blonde beauty - who already has a ten-month-old daughter, Leni, with Italian Formula One tycoon Flavio Briartore - said: "I feel very sexy when I'm pregnant. Some women say they could never have sex during pregnancy but it certainly didn't hold us back."You're more feminine when you're pregnant, and femininity is sex."Heidi confessed she is enjoying sex so much these days because Seal is a great lover.Earlier this month, Heidi and Seal - who got engaged at Christmas - announced they were expecting their first child together.In a statement, Seal said at the time: "Heidi, myself and especially Leni are proud to tell you that we recently found out that we are expecting our second child. There is nothing that gives us greater happiness than the realisation of our dream. Thanks to all of you who have been sending us happy thoughts."