princess

Heidi Klum

Klum Says She Was Pressured Into Inviting Spears Into Home

AP Photo/Dan Steinberg

German supermodel Heidi Klum regrets inviting troubled Britney Spears to live with her, but it was all she could think of to say when she was grilled about the pop star on TV.

The catwalk stunner was appearing on a German talk show last week when she was asked about Spears, but the interviewer refused to accept Klum hardly knew the singer.

In a moment of madness, the model said, "She can call me and come live in our house with us for a couple of months. I would help set her straight."

But now she feels she should have refused to respond to the eager host's questions.

She says, "People always wanna know what you have to say about Britney Spears and I don't really know her; I met her once. ... People always want to squeeze something out of me.

"All of a sudden I'm her landlord, basically. ... I don't even know her; I don't know what her thing is."

But the lingerie model does have some words of wisdom for Spears -- to avoid snapshots revealing her genitals: "There's always Victoria's Secret with some great underwear."

The Klum-Samuels Love a Good Costume Party

It was a fun-filled weekend of dress up for the Klum-Samuel family in LA. Heidi and Seal got some alone time grabbing coffee on Friday, but Saturday was all about the little ones. Leni and Henry had their very own Halloween in March, heading to a carnival in their adorable ballerina and clown costumes. Usually mom and dad get in on the action but this time they left the fun costumes to the kids. Sunday the fun continued at their local park — too cute

Posted Image

How precious is the son's tiny broom? And the intense expression on his face, like " Hey, I'm sweeping. No time for messing around!"

Heidi Klum's Daughter Leni Is Gearing Up for Stardom

Posted Image

I love when kids are groomed to be superstars at a young age. She should be wearing a Prada jumper and flipping off paps and running them over with her stroller. Here's Heidi Klum with daughter Leni and son Henry leaving a medical center in Beverly Hills. Little kids in shades are adorable. I think every little kid should have a big pair of Marc Jacobs and own the world. Soon Leni will be telling Heidi she's out and taking over the biz. Probably at age 7. I can see her making designers cry on ProjRun with her brutal honesty and dismissing models left and right. Leni rocks.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Heidi Klum Delighted By Her Sexiest Model Title

Heidi Klum is amazed to have landed the coveted title of the world's hottest model, because she is a mother to three children.

The German catwalk star last month beat Brazilian babes Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima to land at number one on the Models.com list.

Klum has a three-year-old daughter, Helene, with ex-boyfriend and Formula 1 boss Flavio Briatore, and two sons, Henry and Johan, with her husband Seal. And the 35-year-old is convinced landing the title is a major step forward.

She says, "It felt great, especially after having three children. It's brilliant for all moms because women sometimes worry whether they can still be sexy after having kids or how they're going to be perceived by people for being a mom. I had employers who thought if I had a child I wouldn't fit in the sexiest women category any more. But I think it's different these days."

Source: starpulse

Project Runway' quits Bravo for Lifetime

BY RICHARD HUFF

In fashion you're either in or you're out, and as far as "Project Runway" is concerned, Bravo is now out.

In a head-turning split, the cable network's most successful show and a pop-culture staple is saying auf Wiedersehen to Bravo and heading to Lifetime, a network famous for reruns of "The Golden Girls."

"Fashion is about change, so we're looking forward to saying hello to Lifetime, our new fashionable home for our fashionable series," "Runway" host Heidi Klum said in a statement.

The deal, estimated to be worth upward of $150 million, has officials at Bravo and owner NBC Universal feeling way too last season.

So much so that NBCU has filed a breach of contract suit against "Runway's" owner, the Weinstein Co.

NBC Universal officials maintain the company has a right of first refusal and that by taking the show to Lifetime, the Weinstein Co., which is run by outspoken brothers Harvey and Bob Weinstein, broke its contract.

"NBC Universal regrettably had no alternative but to bring legal action to enforce its rights to this program, including the right to decide whether it is in the best interest of the company to continue to air the show under the proposed financial terms," a spokeswoman said.

The Weinsteins' attorney, David Boies, said in a statement that NBCU's suit was without merit. "While good for the market for lawyers, it is always unfortunate when parties try to win in court what they have lost in the marketplace," Boies said.

Lifetime, meanwhile, was feeling fierce.

"'Project Runway' is one of the best television programs on the air today on broadcast or cable," said Lifetime President Andrea Wong. "I am a huge fan. All my friends are huge fans. Having watercooler movies, dramas and reality shows like 'Project Runway' is what Lifetime Television is all about."

The network has acquired five cycles of the reality show, which has top model Klum and style guru Tim Gunn leading a group of designers through a series of clothes-making assignments, with contestants getting eliminated each week. The first cycle under the new agreement will air in November.

"Lifetime and I will definitely 'make it work' together," Gunn said in a statement. "I am very excited to be part of the Lifetime family."

As part of the deal, Lifetime also bought a package of movies from the Weinsteins, including such titles as "The Great Debaters," "Miss Potter" and "The Nanny Diaries."

As a network, Lifetime has had success with drama series such as "Army Wives," but has yet to have a real watercooler hit on the level of "Project Runway."

Indeed, the buzz generated by "Runway," which appeals to the metropolitan fashion elite, is far greater than the show's actual viewership. The recently completed fifth cycle of "Runway" averaged 3.8 million viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research. Ratings king "American Idol" draws about 27 million.

nydailynews.com

Klum Offers Fashion Advice For Mums

Heidi Klum has claimed that becoming a mother doesn't mean you have to stop being fashionable.

The model said that she refuses to dress "mumsy" since having children and revealed she would never wear clothes that were "sloppy and stained".

"I didn't want to be mumsy," Klum told Us Weekly. "I still wear supertight jeans and heels - well, not when I go with them to the playground.

"Throw away the things that look sloppy and stained. Why would you want to get caught anywhere, even at home, looking like that?"

The mother-of-three added: "There are so many nice tracksuits now. Also, have a pair of jeans that fit great but also have enough stretch so you're not in pain sitting in the car. Cute sandals are important too."

Klum also said it was her husband Seal that kept her up to date with the latest fashion trends.

She said: "I feel like I've gotten better in my own style because of him. He's very cutting edge. He wears all these unusual designers from England or Switzerland.

"I want to keep up with him. I don't want to look like the schlump; I want to look cute too."

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

Heidi Klum's 'Naughty' Date

Heidi Klum has refused to talk about her "naughty" first date with husband Seal.

The former Victoria's Secret model - who has two children, two-year-old Henry and one-year-old Johan, with Seal, as well as a three-year-old daughter Leni from a relationship with Flavio Briatore - hinted the couple didn't wait until their second date before consummating their relationship.

She told FOXNews.com: "We went somewhere very nice for dinner - it was very good but I can't tell you exactly what we did. It would be too naughty and you can't run it anyway. It would just be bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep. But it was a very good first date!"

Last year, Heidi - who has been married to 'Kiss from a Rose' singer Seal for three years - spoke about what first attracted her to the musician when she met him in 2004.

She said: "I met him in a hotel lobby in New York City and he came in just from the gym and I was sitting there and I was, like, wow. He was wearing bicycle shorts, and I pretty much saw everything - the whole package!"

Source :femalefirst

Klum Gets A Ticket

Supermodel HEIDI KLUM got her weekend off to a bad start on Saturday morning (26Apr08) - with a parking ticket.

The German stunner was shopping in Santa Monica, California with her kids when she was penalised for overstaying her welcome in a parking spot.

But the actress wasn't about to let the ticket, posted on the windscreen of her black Escalade, ruin her weekend plans - she just smiled when she saw the citation after returning from a coffee run.

Source: contactmusic

Iman Starts War With Klum

DAVID BOWIE’s supermodel wife IMAN has hit out at TV colleague HEIDI KLUM claiming she is far more qualified to host reality show PROJECT RUNWAY.

Klum fronts the U.S. version of the show while Iman introduces the Canadian contest.

The 52-year-old Somali-born model insist her resume is far more impressive, and makes her a far more appropriate representative of the fashion industry.

She says, "Definitely Heidi and I come from two different places. I’m not belittling Heidi Klum, but I have been in fashion much more than she has. Not to toot my own horn, but I have been one of the best runway girls.

"I know clothes, and I know about working hand in hand with designers, I mean, I’ve worked with Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, John Galliano. Yves St Laurent - he created a whole collection for me. Tom Ford, Valentino. Versace Jean Paul Gaultier. Thierry Mugler… I could go on and on."

Source: pr-inside

Translation: I am a jealous bitch.

PS

As a producer of the show, I don't think Heidi will be replacing herself.

Seal And Klum Renew Vows Every Year

Seal and wife Heidi Klum renew their wedding vows every year on the beach where they married.

The couple tied the knot in Costa Careyes, Mexico in 2005 and have travelled to the same spot for their anniversary for the last two years.

They plan to make the journey again next month, where they will repeat their vows in front of the minister who performed the original ceremony.

Seal told InStyle: "It focuses us on why we got married, and sets a good example... for the kids."

Talking about their nearby estate overlooking the Pacific Ocean, he added: "The sea is the main draw. We don't need to watch TV - we just stare at the horizon."

The pair have sons Henry, 2, and Johan, 1. Klum also has four-year-old daughter Leni from a previous relationship.

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

Heidi Klum: Seal Proposed in an Igloo

By Brian Orloff

While Heidi Klum has long made public her lust-at-first-sight reaction upon initially meeting her eventual husband Seal, she's now revealing how his marriage proposal propelled her to the top of the world – literally.

"[seal] took me by helicopter," the Project Runway host, 34, tells Marie Claire's June issue about their December 2004 vacation to the Canadian Rockies. "He had an igloo built there, and they'd brought up everything: a bed with sheets inside the igloo, rose petals everywhere, candles. Very, very romantic!"

As she goes on to describe, "There was food and champagne, and then the helicopter left. It was a little scary, too, because you're so cut off from the world. No trees, nothing – it was hardcore. But I was ecstatic."

Now, the two have two children – Henry, 2, and Johan, 17 months (Klum's daughter Leni, 4, is from a previous relationship, with Formula-One mogul Flavio Briatore) – and diverse parenting styles.

"I’m a little different in my head than he is," she says. "He takes his sweet old time. When he explains things to [the children,] he explains them."

I totally thought this was a joke photo resized to make Mike look tiny on purpose!

Posted Image

IN HER SHOES

After Monday's Peabody Awards, Heidi Klum gets her kicks with funny man Mike Myers during a Project Runway party at the Rusty Knot, where the supermodel showed off her fashionable flair by swapping shoes with Myers.

I wish Mike Myers would just come out already. He's a comedian, not a romantic lead, it's less risky for him. I guess the 14 year old boys would freak out and they are his primary (and perhaps only) demographic.

Heidi is rocking that look, even in his shoes. She sold her soul to Satan years ago, right? :o

ETA: Is that a big tattoo on her inner-arm? I never noticed that on her before.

Edited by hedda_louella

I think it is a new tattoo

Heidi Klum: Sealed with a Tat

Posted Image

Nothing says "you're gonna regret this" quite like getting inked with the name of your significant other. Paging Johnny Depp!

While in NYC on Monday, Heidi Klum was snapped sportin' a tattoo of her speed demon husband's name, Seal, etched into her arm.

Is there anything classier than a gorgeous woman in a gown -- and an exposed tattoo?!

I think it is a new tattoo

Heidi Klum: Sealed with a Tat

Posted Image

Nothing says "you're gonna regret this" quite like getting inked with the name of your significant other. Paging Johnny Depp!

While in NYC on Monday, Heidi Klum was snapped sportin' a tattoo of her speed demon husband's name, Seal, etched into her arm.

Is there anything classier than a gorgeous woman in a gown -- and an exposed tattoo?!

Thanks, Elle! So, that says "Seal"? I'm missing something here. Is it in some sort of special tattoo language that old fogies such as myself are completely unaware of?

Anyway I totally love that white dress and yes, the tattoo looks like shit with it. But then, I'm not a tattoo fan at all so maybe to tattoo lovers it looks great.

Hedda, it says Seal, if you look very closely you can make it out. I don't like it, as my co-worker says: Don't ever put names on your body, unless they have given birth to you, you have given birth to them or they are dead(she has her husband's name tattooed on her, but he died many years ago) :D

Hedda, it says Seal, if you look very closely you can make it out. I don't like it, as my co-worker says: Don't ever put names on your body, unless they have given birth to you, you have given birth to them or they are dead(she has her husband's name tattooed on her, but he died many years ago) :D

I agree with your co-worker - name possibilities are severely limited.

But wait.... where do you see "Seal" in that tattoo? I keep looking at it and I still can't see it there.

Do I need to visit my optometrist or is it like one of those "optical illusion" things where it reveals itself if you squint, or stare long enough or something?