princess

Heidi Klum

from femalefirst.co.ukKLUM DROPPED BY GERMAN FASHION HOUSESupermodel HEIDI KLUM has lost a lucrative deal with a German fashion house following her recent announcement she's pregnant with her second child.OTTO, the world's largest mail-order retailer, decided to cancel its contract with Klum when bosses heard she's expecting a child with fiance SEAL, according to Klum's father.GUENTHER KLUM, who claims his daughter's partnership with Otto will have finished by the end of 2005, says, "(Otto) has used a clause in the contract to cancel the deal when Heidi becomes pregnant."According to a post on her website, Klum's own fashion line will be available via Otto until June (05).Despite being dropped by Otto, Klum remains the face of numerous promotions in her native Germany, including McDONALD'S, her BIRKENSTOCK shoe collection and ROSNER jeans.

Klum seals her love this summer(BANG) - Seal and Heidi Klum are marrying this summer.The Grammy-nominated singer, who proposed to the stunning supermodel at Christmas, says the couple will tie the knot before their baby is born in September.He revealed: "We are definitely going to get married before the baby is born."Last month, Seal, who popped the question to Heidi while staying in an igloo, announced the couple were expecting their first child together.The star - who is stepfather to Heidi's ten-month-old daughter, Leni, by Formula One boss Flavio Briatore - said: "Heidi, myself and especially Leni are proud to tell you that we recently found out that we are expecting our second child. There is nothing that gives us greater happiness than the realisation of our dream. Thanks to all of you that have been sending us happy thoughts."Last December, Heidi confessed she was desperate to have a baby with Seal, 41, real name Sealhenry Samuel.The 31-year-old, who has been dating the star since she split from Flavio, while she was still pregnant, told friends she was keen to start a family as soon as possible after being overwhelmed by Seal's fatherly abilities.

Heidi Klum and Seal Marry in Mexico

Tuesday May 10, 2005 5:00pm EST

people.com

Supermodel Heidi Klum and British singer Seal have gotten married, PEOPLE has confirmed. The couple, who got engaged just before Christmas, wed on a beach in Mexico. They are expecting their first child together in the fall.

The low-key ceremony was conducted in front of 40 guests near Seal's home on Mexico's luxurious Costa Careyes. Klum wore a Vera Wang ivory chantilly lace gown with an empire waist.

Klum, 31, has a one-year-old daughter, Leni, whose father is Italian businessman Flavio Briatore. But from the beginning of Seal and Klum's romance in February 2004, the singer has acted like a father to Leni. He celebrated with champagne at the New York City hospital where Klum gave birth last May, and dedicated his latest album, Best: 1991-2004, first to "my daughter Leni," then to Klum and her parents.

A pal told PEOPLE: "He is crazy about Leni, he is always carrying her around. He is the first one to change a diaper."

"What I love most about fatherhood," Seal, 42, said, is "the opportunity to be a part of the development process of a new life."

He asked Klum to marry him at a ski resort in western Canada. "I proposed on Dec. 23 at 14,000 feet in Whistler, B.C., in uncharted terrain on a glacier, in a natural snow cave, in an igloo built just for the moment," Seal told PEOPLE at the time. The German supermodel called the proposal: "a once-in-a-lifetime event."

Posted Image

The calm before the storm: Heidi Klum, husband Seal and daughter Leni enjoy a leisurely lunch at N.Y.C.'s Bar Pitti on Wednesday. But as they tried to leave, Seal reportedly got into a near-scuffle with photographers when Klum, who is due to give birth to his child next month, almost fell after stumbling into one of the lensmen.

Your wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant. The photogs not only crowd you to make it difficult for you to pass but almost cause your wife to fall. Um yeah ~ definitely understandable if he got upset. I think celebs need to start bringing along their own videographer to document what some of these razzi guys do. As much as I love seeing these pics, they really are crossing a line if a person can't walk freely down the sidewalk without being harrassed.

(AssociatedPress)Report: Supermodel Heidi Klum Has Baby 2 hours, 49 minutes ago BERLIN - Heidi Klum has given birth to a healthy baby boy, a German tabloid reported Tuesday. The baby was born late Monday, said the Cologne Express, quoting the 32-year-old German supermodel's father and manager, Guenther Klum.Guenther Klum wasn't immediately available to confirm the report.The baby is the first child for Klum and her husband, Grammy-winning singer Seal. Klum has a 16-month-old daughter, Leni, from her previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore.

Good for these two.For some reason I like them.Her voice kinda' stirs me sometimes but she doesn't seem uppity and too full of herself like some of her colleagues.

Wonder what they named it. Anyone know what ever happened to Seal w/ all his facial scarring? :huh: I have never heard the story or was he just in an accident or born that way. I have always been curious...........

(Yahoo.Com)

Heidi Klum Names Baby After Seal, Father 2 hours, 38 minutes ago

BERLIN - Heidi Klum has named her newborn son after her Grammy-winning husband, Seal, and her father.

Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel was born Monday in Los Angeles, the couple announced Wednesday on Klum's German-language Web site.

Seal's full name is Sealhenry Olusegun Olumide Samuel, while Heidi's father and manager is Guenther Klum.

The baby is the couple's first child. The 32-year-old German supermodel has a 16-month-old daughter, Leni, from her previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore.

"One of our greatest moments so far was when Leni kissed her little brother many times on the head," the couple said on the Web site.

Wow that's a name...facial scarring was rumored to be from Lupus...

Wow that's a name...facial scarring was rumored to be from Lupus...

Damn....I didnt know lupus could do that. I always heard lupus is pretty deadly or can be........ :huh:

Anyhoo....I hope mom and baby are doing well.

(IMDB.COM)Klum Names Baby "Henry"Catwalk queen Heidi Klum has named her newborn son after her singer husband Seal and her father Guenther. The golden couple's first child together, who was born on Tuesday, boasts the impressive full name of Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, taking the middle name from his father's long moniker - Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Samuel. And the German beauty is thrilled the new arrival has already been accepted by his big sister 16-month-old Leni, her daughter from a previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore. Klum enthuses, "One of our greatest moments so far was when Leni kissed her little brother many times on the head."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

Seal: 'My Son Is a Mini-Me'

Singer Seal is thrilled to be a father, revealing his baby son Henry with

wife Heidi Klum is a miniature version of him.

The star and the German catwalk beauty welcomed their first child together

into the world last week.

No photo of baby Henry has been released, but the singer proudly announced

at a lingerie fashion show in Vienna, Austria, Monday that the little boy

looks just like him.

He says, "He is a mini version of me, a little mini-me."

The British singer is so enjoying fatherhood -- to Henry and Klum's

18-month-old daughter Leni -- he had to drag himself away from his young

family to perform at the Austrian capital.

Seal told the audience, "Normally, I'd be absolutely thrilled to sing for

you, but today it's 50-50. It was hard to go away from my three little

miracles."

Heidi Klum shows off post-birth figure at Emmys

Heidi Klum showed off her fantastic figure at the Emmy Awards - just a week after giving birth. The sexy supermodel looked stunning at the star-studded bash, despite giving birth to son Henry just six days ago.

However, Heidi, who is married to singer Seal, insisted she had not done any work to regain her amazing figure. She said: "I feel great. I haven't done anything, the weight's just come off." Heidi and Seal welcomed their new son into the world last week, announcing his birth in a statement. Seal, real name Sealhenry Samuel, said: "Heidi and I are proud to announce the arrival of our second child together. Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, arrived on Monday September 12th 2005 at 7.20pm. Weight on arrival was 89 lbs. He measures 21 inches long."

The award-winning singer also revealed that Heidi's daughter, Leni, whose father is Formula One boss Flavio Briatore, is delighted at having a new sibling. He said: "Our most treasured moment so far was watching big sister Leni kissing Henry repeatedly on the head. She had been preparing for his arrival for quite some time, pointing to Heidi's stomach every morning, saying the words 'Baby, baby'."

(NYDailynews.com)A model lifestyleNow that Kate Moss has become a model of bad behavior, fellow catwalk mama Heidi Klum is making a point of leading by example."I try to be a good role model — I am a very healthy person and I can't speak for people when they have certain issues," Klum told us yesterday, when we tried to corner her about Moss. She would say, however, that resisting the temptation of an unhealthy lifestyle is "not that difficult, really," even for models and celebrities.The "Project Runway" creator came out to the Los Angeles Grove Tuesday to support kids from the Home Youth Center, who were auditioning to be Top Hat dancers in the annual Christmas show.Klum, who just gave birth to a son, Henry, said she shares diaper duty with her hubby, Seal, and she hasn't even tried to shed her baby weight yet."Our son just turned four weeks on Monday, so I'm trying to do not so much yet. I'm going to start on Friday when my trainer is coming to L.A.," she laughed. "I want to do everything the healthy [way]. I didn't get that much out of shape. I think that's the key: to not go too crazy when you're pregnant."P.S.: Back to Kate, her steadfast pal Sophie Dahl wants it on record that contrary to British newspaper reports picked up here on Aug. 16, she never ignored Moss' cell-phone calls during an interview with a British reporter, nor did she make any disparaging remarks about her friend.

LOL! I don't know about that...Some kids in my family...Woooo...wheeee...There should be a law against some people procreating! Seriously...some babies come out pretty jacked up...through no fault of their own...the parents are to blame!! :D MMM, ..Let's wait and see what the federline's baby looks like before we believe all babies are beautiful! LOL! ;)

The baby looks fresh out of the womb. Give it a day or two to get rid of that wrinkled look and then they start looking better. Heidi looks great for having just given birth.

Posted Image

Heidi Klum takes 17-month-old Leni for a ride Sunday during a mommy-daughter visit to a West Hollywood pumpkin patch and petting zoo.