princess

Heidi Klum

I am totally neutral on Heidi but have been a Seal fan for over a decade. I considered her very lucky when I heard they hooked up. Just glad it appears to be working out very well for everyone!

Posted Image

Heidi Klum carries her to-go bundle – 9-month-old son Henry – out of New York City eatery Bar Pitti on Thursday. The supermodel's mom Erna and daughter Leni, 2, were also along for the outing.

Posted Image

Heidi Klum carries her to-go bundle – 9-month-old son Henry – out of New York City eatery Bar Pitti on Thursday. The supermodel's mom Erna and daughter Leni, 2, were also along for the outing.

Woah...Uhhh....Woah...the kid...uhhh.... :blink:

from usmagazine.com:Supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband, singer Seal, 43, are expecting their third child, a source close to the couple confirms to Us Weekly. The couple also have a son, Henry, 9 months, and a daughter, Leni, 2, from Klum’s previous relationship with race car driver Flavio Briatore. “You’d never have known if you saw her at the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards [on June 5],” says the source. “She’s just starting to show.” Klum, 33 — along with her family — are currently in NYC finishing up the latest installment of Project Runway, which debuts July 12 on Bravo. “She’s in a really good place,” says the source. “She loves her family. She loves being a mom.” A rep for Klum had no comment.

from usmagazine.com:Supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband, singer Seal, 43, are expecting their third child, a source close to the couple confirms to Us Weekly. The couple also have a son, Henry, 9 months, and a daughter, Leni, 2, from Klum’s previous relationship with race car driver Flavio Briatore. “You’d never have known if you saw her at the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards [on June 5],” says the source. “She’s just starting to show.” Klum, 33 — along with her family — are currently in NYC finishing up the latest installment of Project Runway, which debuts July 12 on Bravo. “She’s in a really good place,” says the source. “She loves her family. She loves being a mom.” A rep for Klum had no comment.

Daaaayum....Again? Well...If my wife was Heidi Klum, I guess I would knock her up every five minutes as well. ;)

SEAL & HENRY: When it comes to diaper duty for Henry (born Sept. 12), Seal is a pro: "Sometimes he's better at that than I am," says wife Heidi Klum.

Posted Image

MAKE IT WORK!

An expectant Heidi Klum reunites with Tim Gunn for the season 3 launch party of Project Runway at New York City's Buddha Bar on Tuesday.

Posted Image

'Runway' model's traffic tragedy

'Project Runway' model Jia Santos is still in the hospital after she was hit by a bus on the way to tape the hit Bravo reality show.

Season three of "Project Runway" premiered on Bravo last night, but a tragic accident marred the finale of the Heidi Klum show.

Designers compete for $100,000, a car and other prizes, while their model wins a spread in Elle magazine.

Hungarian model Jia Santos (whose real name is Eliza Jakubek), 18, became one of the three finalists. But near the end of taping, she was struck by a bus while riding her bike to the show's location in the city.

"She was dragged underneath the bus," her agent, Avenue Models' Javier Hernandez, told us yesterday. "She fractured her skull and her eye socket and was in critical condition for three days. Now she has been in intensive care for a month."

Her first words upon waking up, Hernandez tells us, were: "Am I still on 'Project Runway'?"

Santos still appears in the show, and her accident is explained during the finale. Hernandez said she was modeling to support her parents in their Hungarian village.

"Everyone from the show has been really supportive and offered their help to get her parents a visa to visit her in the hospital and work on a benefit for her," he said.

Getting 'Runway' airborne"Project Runway" dominatrix Heidi Klum is a terrifying multitasker.At Tuesday's launch party for the Bravo show's third season, the 33-year-old supermodel alternated between interviews in English and German, showed off her pregnant belly (her third child, the second with hubby Seal), hawked the discount jewelry she designed for QVC, and made funny faces for the cameras.At the Buddha Bar bash, Klum vowed that she'll continue to host the reality show "as long as it's still fun and people want to see it." She told Lowdown: "There's a lot of people that we did not take on the show that were lined around the block."Some of those people will apparently do anything to get their designs before Klum. "They give me cards and say, 'Oh, check this out,' or they give me T-shirts that they made, or they send stuff to my office. I do get things here and there." Despite the many solicitations, she picked "Project Runway" judge Michael Kors to design her party dress.

THE PERFECT FIT

PageSix

Posted Image

July 14, 2006 -- SUPERMODEL Heidi Klum hates those elastic-waisted maternity jeans so much, she's commissioned custom-fit denims for each month of her pregnancy. The 4-months-along "Project Runway" host asked Earnest Sewn designer/owner Scott Morrison to make her skinny, tapered-leg jeans that she can wear until her baby is born. Klum recently stopped by the label's flagship store in the Meatpacking District, An Earnest Cut & Sew, and picked up a few pairs of jeans and four nautically inspired Rogues Gallery T-shirts for hubby Seal.

Edited by Cutielb99

MOMMY CHIC

An expectant Heidi Klum gives pregnancy a fashionable outlook during a Beverly Hills outing with 10-month-old Henry (with British singer Seal) on Sunday.

Posted Image

No water birth for Klum Supermodel HEIDI KLUM has hit out at reports she is delivering her third child via water birth, insisting that she needs to give birth the traditional way. The PROJECT RUNWAY host and husband SEAL, already have two children, LENI, 2 and HENRY, 10 months. She explains, "No, I'm not into the water. I like it dry. I'm very German. It seems more controlled. "I feel like if you're in the water and there's all this nastiness going on - I don't know, it's swimming all over the place... "We don't want to get too visual, but I've been there. It gets very...different." (SS/WNVLEN/ES)

'PROJECT' BABY

An expectant Heidi Klum, who's pregnant with her third child (with singer husband Seal), takes some time out for herself during a Beverly Hills shopping trip on Thursday.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heidi Klum inspects her baubles before an L.A. photo shoot for her new jewelry line on Friday. The Heidi Klum Collection incorporates the supermodel's favorite lucky charm – the clover – on each piece.

Heid Klum in the BuffHeidi Klum is fully flaunting her pregnancy curves (her baby with husband Seal will join 10-month-old Henry Gunther and Leni, 2). At a Beverly Hills party to celebrate her in-the-buff appearance on the August cover of Jane magazine, Klum sported a sexy strapless J Mendel dress and Giuseppe Zanotti stilettos. "It was a lot of fun," she told us about baring it all for the issue. "I've done a lot of naked pictures – from being body-painted in Sports Illustrated to GQ." The Project Runway star has been staying in shape by eating right (no dairy or processed carbs, lots of grains and greens) and practicing yoga. "The third time around, she really gets that the better she does now, the easier it will be later," her personal trainer David Kirsch told us at the fete.

SEXY MAMA

Heidi Klum gets a primping from fellow Victoria's Secret model Gisele Bundchen recently while filming a commercial in New York for the lingerie company's new Very Sexy Makeup line. Klum is expecting her third child later this year.

Posted Image

Edited by Cutielb99