Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Big Brother 16

Watching! Well there is Devin.

:rolleyes:

I can't decide if I want him out ASAP or if he should stay because he's such a huge jackass he'll create good television.

I love how Frankie thinks EVERYONE cares about Arianna Grande. LOL please.

Devin is just crazy - my first impression is that he is steroid crazy...

Frankie is a hoot. I think in that crowd, with the exception of Donny and Jocasta, they will care about Arianna Grande. Like why is "Frankie here when this $$ is a fraction of what his sister makes". Supposedly their grandfather is sick, she stopped her tour. The picture posted looks eerily like Frankie

Yeah the steroid bit makes sense.

I love love love Donny. I'm so glad that it seems as though he's truly genuine and not playing the nice guy for votes.

So far I'm hoping this will be a good season without any of the racist/sexist/homophobic turds that characterized last year. Fingers crossed!

This is a crazy season. They are playing way too hard for this early in the game.

• Like 1

Agreed - but it's making for good tv, at least!

Jocasta and the orthodox chick with the long dark hair need to step it up or move out of the way -- everyone else is entertaining me :D

I'm surprised by how much I like Zach seeing as I hated him when he first entered the house -- in fact, I don't think there's anyone I "hate" this season. Devin is super annoying but he's great for creating drama.

Love the 2 HOH twist, too. It's really making people play and rethink strategy. Hope the rest of the season continues this well.