Did anyone watch it? I kinda want to see an episode, and I hate myself for it....

Nice summary of the first episode with some before/after shots are EOnline website:

NEWS/ Botched Before and After: Janice Dickinson Fixes Her 30-Year-Old Breast Implants and Much More—See the Recap!

by CARRIE DILLUVIO Sun., Jun. 29, 2014 8:01 PM PDT

Read article here.

Oh I definitely plan to watch this! Then again, everyone knows my feelings on reality tv. I save my brains for all the books I read ;)

When does it start again? I'll have to set my DVR, otherwise I'll forget.

I think the first episode already aired, but I'll be willing to bet they re-air it throughout the week.

Must have aired because they talked about something on the Soup. Which is where I get all my trashy reality tv show info ;-)

I watched part of one show. I thought it was interesting that Paul Nassif (ex of RHOBH alum) was part of the show.

I found the premise of the show sad.

Must have aired because they talked about something on the Soup. Which is where I get all my trashy reality tv show info ;-)

Seeing clips on The Soup is how I decided I needed to watch this show :D

Watched the first episode - have to say I found it really fascinating. Thought the doctors were good and likable, and I liked how they refused to work on the one guy.

Edited by fykeylicious

Watched the first episode - have to say I found it really fascinating. Thought the doctors were good and likable, and I liked how they refused to work on the one guy.

I watched the show last night -- it was really interesting to see how and what they have to do to fix other people's fuck ups. I couldn't believe that the transgender would go through three procedures at once though. Ouch.

Flash forward to Oct 2015 and I have seen every episode. It's my dirty little secret, although when I confess to someone I watch this show they almost always respond "me too!!". :D

• Like 1

I still don't watch it; still get my info from The Soup. And last week, they showed a clip measuring the woman's "drop" from breastbone to nipple at 29cm and said she was in Stage 4 droppage or something similar. We rewound a couple times so I could measure my own ;-) 21 1/4 or 22cm (each breast different) Too funny!

• Like 1